Dressing for the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine was still talking.

"I think the way you've been with what I've been doing is amazing," she was saying. "I mean letting me go to work dressed like that is one thing. Letting me have my piercing, after I'd got rid of my pubic hair, that was so good."

I glanced at her hairless pubic mound, and at her pussy, her delicate labia stretched around the base of my cock, the piercing glinting back at me.

That was when my thoughts all came together, sorting themselves out so that I had totally clarity. There was no way I should accept another guy fucking my wife, let alone arranging for her to be pierced.

I looked at Lorraine's left hand, the one with the wedding band that I had given her, and the diamond cluster engagement ring. Now she planned to wear a larger single diamond at her clit, just as soon as her piercing had healed enough to switch from surgical steel to gold. The diamond might be paste, but it would be telling me her clit belonged to someone else. He could have her. It was over, and it was time to lift her off my cock.

"What was really wonderful," Lorraine said, "was the look on his face when I flashed him a glimpse of my piercing. He went all red, and looked like he nearly had a heart attack. Everyone else in the room was wondering what had happened to him. It felt almost as good as when I slapped him."

She was smiling at the thought. I was putting my hands under her legs, finding her shins to get the right grip to lift her and put her to one side, when I did a double think about what she had just said.

"It felt almost as good as when I slapped him..."

It was like I had been slapped in the face myself, and woken from a nightmare.

"You slapped him?" I asked.

"Well, he shouldn't have put his hand up my skirt," Lorraine said. "And it seemed the only way to get out of his office."

My brain was whirring. From thinking that the guy had been fucking my wife for the past six months, I was trying to rewire my synapses to take in that Lorraine seemed to be telling me that she had actually fought him off, which left me wondering about the stockings, the hairless pussy, and the piercing.

"So you slapped him?" I repeated.

"Pretty hard," Lorraine said. "He didn't show his face for a while that day. It would have shown the mark."

"So, he never got to fuck you?" I said. It was a pretty crude way to ask, but I needed to be clear about exactly what had happened.

Lorraine went serious, concerned that I could even ask.

"I slapped him," she said again. "He backed off, and I let myself out of his office while he was still hurting. If anything else had happened, I'd have told you."

"Sorry," I said, "I lost track a little. So, why exactly did you decide to start wearing stockings instead of tights? I thought you said it was his idea."

"To let him know what he was missing out on," Lorraine explained. "I thought if he was going to try to force himself onto me, then I wanted him to know that I could be as sexy as hell, and he was not getting any of it."

"Okay..." I said. "So..."

"So the next day we were in a meeting in the break out area, and he was sitting opposite. I wasn't sure if he could tell if I was wearing stockings, so I crossed my legs again, just to be sure he noticed. I saw him looking, and I just crossed my legs a few more times as the meeting went on. It was fun."

I was beginning to get the picture, and was relaxing a little. My cock was also getting the picture, but instead of relaxing at the thought of my wife flashing her white thighs at this guy by crossing her legs while she was sitting opposite him, my cock was finding the scenario something of a turn on, and was getting stiff again.

"So you teased the guy?" I said.

"A few times," Lorraine.

I smiled at the thought.

"So losing your pubic hair, getting yourself pierced, was that all about teasing this guy?"

"Not quite," Lorraine said. "It was really for me. I'd discovered that wearing stockings made me feel really good about the way I dressed. Wearing thongs took it to the next level. It was like a kind of power dressing. Some of the other men noticed as well. I could tell they looked at me differently. It even made me feel good about the work I was getting through.

"Besides," she grinned. "You were fucking me more."

"Okay,..." I said again, still trying to work out her logic.

"So I thought, why not go further. After I had myself waxed it just felt incredible, going around the office knowing how naked I was underneath my skirt, especially when I went without a thong."

"With no one else knowing?" I asked.

"Oh, Richard knew," Lorraine said. "I showed him."

"You flashed him from one of the sofas?" I asked, wondering if she had really done that.

"Not quite," Lorraine.

"What then?" I asked.

"I went to his office with a report that I'd completed. He was sitting reading it. I leant against the door and eased my skirt up to show him what he was missing. He glanced up and saw, and I let my skirt fall back and left him to think about what he'd just seen."

I almost laughed at the image that conveyed. She was quite a woman.

"And the piercing?" I asked.

"That was for me," she said. "There was an article in an online magazine. That was the photo that I showed you. I don't think I'd have done it if I hadn't seen the way your cock responded."

I remembered. I had tried to play down my reaction to the photo, or rather to the thought of Lorraine having a clit hood piercing, but you just cannot control how your cock responds.

"But...," she paused.

"But...?" I asked.

"But I let him see it," Lorraine said.

"In his office?"

"In a meeting," she answered. "I told you that I was feeling good about my work. I managed to out-perform everyone else in my team for the second quarter running. He was sitting opposite me, congratulating me, and I just opened my legs. That was when he went red. And,..."

"And...?"

"And he still had to tell the rest of the team that I'd been promoted. I told you I felt good about myself, and it was showing in my work. My performance was so good they've given me my own team to head up, which is why I wanted to thank you for not asking me what it was all about, and trusting me."

Now the champagne made sense. The celebration was for my wife's promotion. Whether I deserved Lorraine's thanks for trusting her was another question. I might not have asked her what it was all about, but I had certainly had suspicions that it might be better not to share.

Besides, I was not sure that I wanted my wife to know that some of the time, thinking another guy was fucking her in his office, had been a turn on. Telling her it had been a turn on just might encourage her to try doing it for real.

So I held back. I could always tell her another time. For now I contented myself with tightening my biceps to lift her off my, cock, turn her onto her back, slide my cock back inside her cunt, and give my darling, daring, successful wife the fucking that she deserved.