All Comments on 'Dressing Room Games'

by SallyJam

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wet/comment

got me very wet !!!!

Digger66Digger66over 15 years ago
Awesome!

Loved the story! I'd love to see my wife do this. Please write a follow up. Maybe in the next chapter, she could take a long a friend and force her to play the game!

legsruslegsrusover 14 years ago
Hot Story

Great story. Love the flashing scenario of the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic!!!

shirereeveshirereevealmost 13 years ago
Liked it

I'll try to read more of your stories. I like voyeur, cheating wife and blackmail themes. I see that you haven't written a story for many years but I hope you'll write again soon.

1jbm1jbmalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved the story and have enjoyed some of this with my wife.

She went into a change booth, drew the curtain partway and undressed. I could see her and she knew several men were in a position to watch, so she took her time. I, and several other men, had a hardon and tented jeans when she finished.

Of course we went home quickly and had a hot fuck,suck session!!

Hot story and I long for more

Joe

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Loved the story!

Also noticed not too much action in a while and have to say that you are very gifted and need to write much more! Cheating Wives and more specifically to 'turn my wife into a slut' themes are your mastery! Please consider writing some new hot wife material! Thanks for the wonderful stories so far! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horny

My wife has flashed in a shop real turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good until end

I was enjoying this story very much until the anal sex. When he has a juicy cunt to fuck why get shit on his cock?

pduropduroover 9 years ago
super hot!

you got myself very horny, loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story, I really enjoyed it! Shame you haven't written any new stories. I love the way you write about cheating wives especially when it has a public or stranger theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous