All Comments on 'Drew Ch. 08'

by Nefatiri

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wowwowwowwowwow!!!!!

This was fast and great : ))) I liked the way how Drew is .. Lol ... But that was reaallly short .. Lol !!!! Keep posting soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
And again....

Simply amazing Nefatiri! Just when I think it's gotten as good as it could get, you go and throw more twists and turns in! Thank you for getting this one out so quickly for us all too! I am looking forward to more on this! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lOVE IT

wHERE EXACTLY WHERE THE HECK ARE THESE PEOPLE! i LOVE THE STORY BUT AM A BIT THROWN OFF BY THE SETTING. aLSO ARE THEY BLACK OR WHAT BECAUSE AFTER I HEARD SOMETHIN BOUT KENYA I WAS CONFUSED

NefatiriNefatirialmost 16 years agoAuthor
Of race and such....

I am so glad you guys like this. Thanks for all the email as well. Wow. You feel very strongly about these things, don't you?! I am really seeing a change on my method of writing, which is awesome.

Marci is mixed race. Drew and his lot are American but settled in Kenya. That clear things somehow?

That said, I'll not be able to write much because I am so so tied up with work, I barely have a sane moment to myself anymore. Late nights etc. When it eases up a little, I'll write a lot more.

Lastly, I am sorta wondering if I should indeed make the chapters longer. I am a little scared of getting all deep. It generally distracts me from the sex angle of the story and well......this is an erotica site! I am not sure I have that level of commitment but who knows, huh?

Thanks so so much for all your support. I appreciate it loads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous