Drew Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers

"No Drew, I am not having a bout of morning sickness. I had forgotten about the day off." She said slowly getting back into the bed. He'd left the casual stance at the dresser and moved to stand over her. She cowered back into the duvet and smiled sweetly.

It was then she noticed he was still naked. Turning warm all over, she felt her heart beat faster as he sank into the bed next to her. He didn't make a move to get closer and she almost sighed with relief.

"You know, if you had tried to deny that you are having my baby, I had a plan." He noted with a smile as he rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. She snorted in an unladylike manner.

"I haven't confirmed that I am pregnant or that it is indeed your baby but your talk about "a plan" is so much more intriguing. Enlighten me." She told him.

"I was going to stick around and make sure I got you pregnant." He told her simply. She flipped over to her tummy and looked at him incredulously. She was about to spew forth a string of expletives when he turned around suddenly and pinned her under him. IT was so quick she made a mental note to do a stint with the foreign legion herself.

"You know I would have done it, even with you at your paranoid best!" he smirked before placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Not so fast stud, I still want to hear about your demons. I can't go on avoiding my folks. They are like the Flying Squad. They'll swoop and turn my world up side down with their grown up sensibilities." She told him gently pushing him off.

"OK. I can understand where you are coming from. Are you still angry with me? I need to know if I should tie you to the bed." He chuckled turning slightly to look at her straight in the eye. She was learning him. It was his way of asking her not to leave. Well, at least until he had finished his piece.

"By the way, I have been having the dirtiest thoughts about you. I can't seem to stop. Are you haunting me?" he asked trying to ease up the seriousness of the conversation.

"Ditto." Always honest Marci flushed when he fixed her a sudden dimpled grin. She knew exactly what was on his mind.

"Ok, matters at hand. You know about Keri. That's dealt with. I did medicine first. Fell into a drug habit. That's what your father knows. That I am a drug addict. Messed up but didn't kill anyone. But my folks were spending a lot of money keeping me out of jail."

Drew had sat up and was looking at her as she took it in. Following his lead, she sat up and they stared at each other.

"Drugs, huh? So you shouldn't be smoking weed at all." She noted remembering that first day they met.

"I was trying to make you comfortable and Nate had mentioned you were still smoking." Drew said by way of explanation.

"Ahhh." She said giving him a sideways glance. She wasn't quite sure that was a good enough answer. She didn't press it though. This couldn't have been an easy admission for him to make to someone he'd always known worshipped the ground he walked on.

"Uhm, that's not all. On a more personal note, I don't particularly like what I was doing I the legion. I'll tell you as I get closure. Is that alright?" he asked calmly, still fixing her with that intense stare of his.

"Just don't forget to tell me if I should look out for mercenaries." She tried to joke. It didn't make him laugh but it made him crack a little smile.

Before he could reply, her bedside phone rang and she moved over to answer it. He didn't seem to like that judging by the grimace he threw her way. She impulsively kissed him in apology and answered the darn phone. She wished she'd obeyed his grimace and ignored it.

"Marci? This is Keri. Is Drew there?" a cold voice said over the phone. Marci, didn't reply, she handed the phone over to Drew. He was puzzled but she just cocked her eyebrows at him and placed the phone squarely in his hand. He answered it, not politely though.

"Yeah?" he practically snarled down the phone. Keri said something that made him frown even harder. He listened for a brief while then slammed the phone down.

"What's up?" she asked though she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

"Keri being Keri. I'll deal with it, don't sweat it. I think it's finally time the Montague money helped me in a constructive way." He said getting off the bed and looking around for his clothes. Getting dressed quickly, he ignored her protests that they probably stunk and wore them anyway after a brief sniff.

"I'll grab some clothes on my way back. Stay put, I don't want my two babies catching a chill. Love you." He told her with a brief kiss and he was gone.

Nefatiri
Nefatiri
53 Followers
12