All Comments on 'Drew's Mom Ch. 02'

by moistmomma

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
u r gr8

you write very very hot a son ploughing his mom's cunt is damn hot thing to read and u shown the sex in such a way tht it made my cock drool wads and wads of precum while i reading u r story . keep it honey u remind me of my om.

Bigfoot2Bigfoot2about 18 years ago
Now That's Incest

That's better, episode 2 was everything I could have wished for, well done.

Now we have the question of Lou's own sons? at the moment her eldest is too young for Literotica's rules but perhaps time could pass? The thought of both women on the same bed, each being serviced by her husband and her son would make an excellent 3rd episode. Unless of course you know different?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh Man

Such a brilliant seduction scene and such sexy devious friends, (wish I had friends like that)the sex was amazing and her gradual acceptance as her son as a lover, then her eagerness the whole thing made me sooo wet, I really need to sort that!! Only another woman could describe so well the inner turmoil and conflicts we sometimes face. Loved it, love you for telling it.

Veronica.. (even in the UK, we have simlar desires)

rgmprojects@myway.com

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeabout 18 years ago
SMOKING!!!!!

Another great job! Just the right blend of love and lust! I wish I was anyone of those guys, but especially Terry.

His sex life is going to from great to greatest. I have a son about Drew's age and I didn't quite make it through the

story before I blew a load thinking about him fucking his mother.

Don't even think about stopping your new career Lou. Are they going to tag team Robyn? A little selfish to exclude

your own boys isn't it?

Can't wait Sweetie,

Thanks for the super stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank You

Thank you. That was a great story. My cock got hard at the beginning and stayed that way all the way through the story. Having the son shoot his cum into his mother's cunt was especially hot. I loved it. Keep writing stories like this. Thank you again for the pleasure your story gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb

I love your style. No one writes as sensually as a woman. You build to super climax. I know... I came with the characters in the story. Please write more.

PS - I love the way you make her vocalize her desires and feelings. The only thing I missed was having her say that she wanted his cock in the very pussy that brought him life. That is the ultimate of mother/son sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not for me

Not my cup of tea. It's a well written story that I hate. I guess I just don't share well and when you bring other men in you lose me.

Writing = 100

Content = 0

Overall 50

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story,which reminds me...

This could easily have been me as Terry,desperately wanting a son,to fuck the arse off her with me,as soon as I could have gotten his little cock inside her cunt,to start fucking her in our bed.

Then it would have been a dream to have seen our own son,fucking the life out of her,as she lay barefoot and totally nude on the kitchen table,before he went off to school each morning.

With his cock leaving her cunt,as the last contact between them,and with her cunt gapingly open for him,as she lay just inside our patio door,to greet him,when he got back from school,so that their first contact between them,was his hard cock,going back inside his mom's cunt.

Nothing in this world,would have given me such a thrill,as seeing his little arse shudder,as he again emptied his balls full of fresh spunk,as deep inside his mom's cunt,as he could get it,and totally unprotected as well.

The intention,would be,for her own son,to get his baby in her cunt,as the ultimate prize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously hot story!!!

FUCK!! What a fucking brilliant story, it was beautifully written and so fucking horny, I'm so hard it's painful! You MUST write some more in this series, it's just fantastic and I love it! xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

Hi !!!!! You have a talent for writing. This is a fine example of a sexy , intense, story. Well done !!!!!! Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is truly a great story, and...

the best comment is by the Brit, who wrote, "Great story, which reminds me..." He's the father every boy should have, who wants to see his son fuck his mom just before he goes off to school, then come home to see his mother with her legs spread wide and her cunt gaping open. So naturally the boy just shoves his stiff young prick up between his mother's legs and unloads his hot young balls up his own mother's mommy-hole. It's done casually, as a matter of course. In that family it's simply understood that the boy uses his mother's twat as his personal cum dump, plastering his mom's cunt walls with his warm creamy semen, to her great delight. Then he goes on to have his cookies and milk. But the boy comes back, whenever he feels the urge, to shoot more cream up his mother's twat--it's always open for his boyish fun. Dad is enormously proud of his son, he loves to watch his son's cute boyish butt shudder as he blows his balls up where his foaming young sperm is always welcome, the very same hole he came out of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous