Drew's Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh FUCK!" Ken gasped beside me, his fingers rigid in my cunt. "Ohhhh, buddy, those tits are magnificent, man!"

"Yeah," Terry replied, almost as if on remote, lost in the scene being played out on screen as his son finally got to see his Mom's tits really close up for the first time.

An almost primeval groan emerged from Drew's throat as the milky white orbs pressed brushed his waistcoat. Holding Robyn by her shoulders, he pushed her away from him to see them better and the bent to kiss the nipples, making his mother jolt, and then moan as his tongue found them and he flicked them with his tongue tip."

"Ohhhh, Mom!" he groaned. "Fuck, Mom, they are so beautiful!"

He bit gently on a nipple. "Oh yes...oh yes, baby," she hissed, so he bit the other and she mewed with pleasure. She stroked his head, leaning back, her longish dark hair swishing from side to side as she rolled her head.

"You want it, don't you Mom?" Drew looked up at her. "You want me to make love to you."

Robyn slowly raised her head again, looking into his eyes. We already almost knew what her answer had to be - she had stopped struggling.

She nodded, her face screaming out the message: 'I can't believe I'm agreeing.'

Drew pulled her to him and kissed her again, mashing his mouth against hers as his hands roamed all over her back and ass. They reached up to the back of her rucked up top and bra and he hauled them over her head. Stepping back, he gazed at his Mom as she struggled to catch her breath. She reached up to run her fingers though her mussed hair and her huge tits swayed and juddered, her nipples now swollen and raw looking from Drew's biting and kissing.

Drew's mouthed clearly formed the word 'Fuck' as he gazed at them, tearing at his tie, jacket, waistcoat and shirt, flinging them on the floor. He moved to Robyn again and unclipped the clasp of her slacks and they dropped to the floor.

"Oh, Mom!" he gasped as he took in how her sheer panties clung to the curves of her hips and pussy mound. They were lacy and a peach colour, showing the dark cleft of her cunt beneath the thin material.

Robyn meanwhile was gazing in wonderment at the ridge of Drew's cock as it was trapped sideways in his briefs under the tight suit pants. He saw her looking and took her hands and placed them on the waistband. "Take them off for me, Mom," he whispered.

Robyn immediately unclasped them and pulled at the button flies, popping them apart in her eagerness. She peeled his pants down, her eyes fixed on his briefs as they came into view.

Her breath exploded as she saw his cock immediately press outwards under the pale blue cotton.

Ken and Terry had now removed their briefs and were sitting either side of me, stroking their aching cocks as watched. Both cocks were wet with precum. "Oh yes, darling," Terry was willing his wife, "pull his briefs down."

As if hearing him, Robyn looked up at Drew briefly and then slowly pulled them down. On screen, Drew's cock looked magnificent as it sprang out, making Robyn blink and draw her face back, her face a picture as she saw it for the first time in years.

"Oh baby," Ken was whispering in my ear, his mouth dry with passion. "Is that what he's like when he's about to fuck you? " He licked my ear but his eyes were transfixed on the screen, and he groaned when I nodded.

Robyn meanwhile was reaching up to take Drew's cock in her hand. Her fingers slowly curled round it and she felt along its length tentatively. "Oh, Christ!" Terry croaked, squeezing his cock hard, desperately stopping himself from blowing. "Ohhh FUCK!" he chuckled, unablew to quite believe what he was watching.

Drew gazed down at his Mom, his eyes half-closed in ecstasy. His features clenched every few seconds as he too struggled to stop himself cumming. "That's it, Mommy, just do what you want with it. He stepped out of his pants and briefs that were gathered at his feet.

Robyn looked at it again and them pressed her lips against the swollen head and kissed it. Precum erupted from the hole and slid down its curve. She hesitated for a second and then her tongue snaked out and licked it off. The taste of his cum seemed to embolden her and she licked the underside of his cock and said: "It's so beautiful, darling!"

"Thanks, Mom," Drew breathed. He bit his lip. "Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm so close to cumming!"

"Are you, darling. Do I really excite you that much?" Robyn was almost unbelieving but underneath was an obvious realization that it was her who was making her son a trembling wreck, and she obviously loved that. She kissed it again and then slowly ovalled her lips and they slid over the head.

In the next room, I released Ken's cock and turned to Terry, taking his cock from him and bending to slide my mouth down it. As he groaned and I kept my eyes on the screen, he exploded in my mouth at the same time as Drew cried out and thrust forward, his cum blasting into his mother's working mouth as he bobbed up and down, bending and unbending his knees, flinging his head from side to side.

"Oaaaaaarghhhhh, MOMMY!!! Oh fuck.... fuck yeah....oh yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!

We could see Robyn's throat working to swallow her son's cum, her face flushed with the effort, her cheeks bulging as she retained the cum that was still erupting. She clung to his bare ass, her fingers digging into it.

Gradually Drew's orgasm subsided and he sank to his knees in front of his mother, taking her head in his hands and kissing her, sucking his cum from his Mom's mouth. He was groaning and she was too. Then we saw why. His hand was inside her panties and his fingers were playing with her cunt. He urged her to stand and peel them off and then sit back on the nearby bed.

"Oh honey," Robyn gasped as he pushed her thighs apart and studied, for the very first time, her juicy pussy, which had opened like a flower in front of him. He moved even closer and saw her clit, and his tongue tip flicked at it. Her neatly trimmed pussy hair gleamed in the light from the bedroom window.

"Oh GOD!!" Robyn cried out. She arched her hips up as Drew sucked it between his lips. "Drew, it muist stop here, darling. We can't go any further". Drew's finger teased her clit as he looked up into her eyes, her face framed between the huge mounds of her breasts.

"Mom, I want you. I really want to fuck you, Mom."

"Darling, it's wrong!"

"Mom, I want to - and I KNOW you want me to. What can be wrong about that?" He flicked his finger faster and Robyn cried out.

"You do, don't you? Don't you, Mom?"

Robyn nodded, unable to speak, the pleasure from his finger obliterating her reasoning. Drew returned his mouth to her cunt, this time covering it completely, his tongue exploring, his lips sucking on her.

Terry switched to the overhead camera and we saw her beautiful, voluptuous body spread out on the bed, knees bent and spread open, and her son's tousled head between her thighs, pressed into her crotch, his nose snuggled in her fragrant pussy hair. Robyn was gazing down at him and every few seconds she would flinch and sometimes arch up a little, but it was obvious she was holding back.

But Drew persisted and gradually she lost those inhibitions, lifting her ass from the bed and rotating her crotch against her son's hungry mouth. Robyn gripped at the bedcover, writhing on the bed. Her hair was now spread wildly on the bedspread, strands falling wantonly across her eyes and forehead. She began to moan loudly.

Drew pushed her bent legs back even more and was now licking her from her ass, up over her splayed cunt and to her clit. He was pulling her cunt open with his fingers, stopping to gaze in wonderment at his mother's inner pink, moist flesh.

Gradually Robyn began to vocalise her pleasure. Starting with little cries of "ohhhh!" and "darling" she began to get dirtier and dirtier with her language.

"Oh yesssss darling! Tongue Mommy's cunt, baby! Oh, YEAH, suck that clit HARD!"

She began to pull hard on her nipples, or rub her palms over them. They grew harder and the areoles were dark and swollen, striking in contrast to the beautiful creamy white flesh of the juddering mounds themselves.

"Ohhhhh fuck yesssssss, Drew ... oh damn," she growled. "FUCK me with that hard tongue, baby!"

"Jesus!" Terry exclaimed incredulously: "She never speaks like that!"

He stared, totally transfixed, at the screen, his cock straining in his hand, which had stopped stroking. It was better than he had ever imagined it would be. Ken, too, was absorbed, his thumb spreading his precum over his straining knob. It oozed and oozed as the hot scene progressed.

Drew stood up and stepped out of his pants. His beautiful young cock was fully erect, looking as though not another drop of blood could pump itself into it. He stroked it tenderly as he gazed down at his beautiful mother who was now sliding two fingers wetly in the deep warm glove of her cunt, her face flushed and expectant.

Drew smiled saucily at her. "Now do you want me, Mommy?" he asked.

"Yessssssss ... oh yesss, baby!" she panted, staring lovingly at his cock. "I've wanted you for ages, son. I've dreamed of you fucking me."

"Really!" Drew was stunned to hear this. "You wanted ME?"

Robyn nodded, licking her upper lip as she watched his swollen knob emerge again and again from his fisted hand.

Drew stepped closer, proudly displaying his cock to his mother, his excitement increased from hearing this confession from the mother he had been wanting for months and months. He was standing just in front of her thighs, her knees bent over the edge of the bed.

"Open your pussy for me, Mom," he whispered. She pulled the lips apart, revealing the pink flesh and the dark hole that was the gateway to his only desire in the world right now.

He pointed the big head down at her, bending his knees so that it was just inches away. "Do you want this, Mom? Do you want your boy's big cock?"

"Oh darling, you ARE big - bigger than Daddy! Of course I want you. I want you to fuck me, darling!" She sat up, her tits swaying and reached for his cock and swallowed it voraciously, gagging as the head hit her throat. Moaning, she worked her hand on the shaft as her wet mouth brought ecstasy to her son who had to grab her head and pull her off him, not wanting to cum a second time before sampling that ultimate prize. His cock was shiny wet with her saliva as Robyn gave it three or four more strokes with her hand and then lay back again, knees bent no, her feet up on the bed,

Drew leaned forward, his arms outstretched either side of her, his cock brushing against her pussy.

"Put me in, Mom," he rasped urgently. "Put your boy in your pussy!"

Robyn leant forward and grabbed it again, stroking the wet head against her even wetter, swollen lips. The hair round her cunt glistened from both her wetness and his precum. All three of us in the next room gasped with satisfaction as, at last, the head of Drew's cock disappeared in his mother's cunt. Both of them moaned with absolute pleasure as his shaft sank into her, spreading her tender lips wide and were wanking furiously as they imagined what the boy was feeling. Terry switched cameras to a shot from behind his son's ass as his cock sank deeper and deeper into her, his swollen balls drawn tight to the base. When they were finally pressed against her wet cunt lips, Terry switched back and we saw Drew devour his mother's mouth, moaning into it as he savoured the feeling of her cunt clenching and caressing his tool.

"Oh Mom ... fuck that feels so good." His expression was one of pure ecstasy.

"Your cock feel so beautiful too, darling. So big and hard. I can't believe that my little boy is now bigger than his Dad!" She kissed his lips softly and her hands caressed the beautiful soft mounds of his firm ass. Drew clenched it and it made his cock flex in her cunt. "Ohhhh yesssss," she gasped.

He smiled at her lovingly. "Mom, I'm in your pussy, actually in your pussy! Are you pleased now?"

Robyn smiled back. "Yes darling. It DOES feel right."

"I love you so much, Mom!" Drew brushed his lips over her face and neck and then looked down at her tits. "Fuck, they're so beautiful, Mom!" He slowly began to work in and out of her pussy and we could hear clearly the wet sucking sounds of their flesh. Both of them were so wet.

Robyn groaned as he built to the first long strokes, gasping every time he sank into her. He was watching her face, loving the passion he was arousing in her. He was no longer the inexperienced kid who had first fucked me; I'd taught him a lot in just a couple of months. He was in control, at least at this moment, angling his cock differently as he fucked, thrilling her as his knob pressured all parts of her cunt. We could see her excitement rising at a remarkable rate.

"Ohhhh yeahhhhh, FUCK ME, Drew," she growled and we realised she was losing her inhibitions by the bucket load. Instead of the almost passive but eager woman of a couple of minutes before, she was fast revealing the truly sexual being beneath.

She raised her hips a little, moving her crotch as well, to increase the effect of Drew's glistening tool. "Yesssss ....yesssss... FUCK Mommy's pussy darling! Oh yeah! Plunge that gorgeous tool into me! Give me that boy tool, baby! Screw me HARD!!!"

Suddenly, she growled and almost superhumanly threw her son sideways, onto his back, rolling with him, keeping him in her cunt, and started to ride him from above. She was wild with the release of her pent-up sexuality, lifting and falling on her son's cock with an energy that made those huge tits sway and slap together.

Drew was beside himself with glee, slamming his hips up at her now, reaching up to hold those two mammaries and tweak those superb nipples from time to time, leaning up to capture them in his mouth and suck hard on them. They looked angrier and angrier, almost obscenely aroused.

"Oh yeah, Mom ...YEAH! God you're a wonderful fuck!!

Terry was now actually laughing with astonished joy at this revelation of his wife's true nature, a side he had suspected was there but never at this intensity. He was standing, whacking his rigid tool furiously. From our vantage point on the bed, we could see all three of them - mother and son on the screen, father just to the side. We knew that we were watching a transformation in their family relationship and it excited us beyond belief because we knew we were also part of it. Ken pushed me a little onto my side and, lifting my upper thigh, slid his cock into my wet pussy, flexing his cock over and over inside me as I cleched and unclenched on him.

Now Drew was reversing the flip-flop, he was on top again, but this time he had Robyn's legs over his shoulders and was pounding her almost vertically. She was now only capable of uttering cries and expletives in between her panting. Drew was pretty much the same, his hips driving his pistoning cock at top speed. We realised he was going for it now, abandoned to his climax. His bloated balls were clenched right up and the slapping of their flesh was like loud reports from a firecracker. Robyn's cries became one long howl of passion as she realised too. They stared into each other's eyes and Robyn was nodding frantically. "In me darling!!" she screamed. "Come in me baby!!

"You sure, Mom?" Drew panted huskily. "Really?"

Yes baby...oh fuck! I want your cum in me ... oh GOD YEAH ... fill me with it darling...like your Dad... on our wedding night...."

Inflamed by that thought, Drew slammed home immediately, his toes digging into the bed, and we saw his ass begin to clench and unclench as his cum pumped into his mother.

"Ohhhh fuckin' hell....YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" he shouted. "Take it...take it, Mom!" His head was thrown back and forward, back and forward with each huge spurt.

Robyn didn't have a chance to reply. With a scream, she arched up, quivering and shaking as Drew's powerful spurts triggered her own orgasm. She grabbed his ass, her fingers digging deep as she pulled him into her, he body convulsing.

Next door, Terry cried out, squeezed his cock tight and scooted back to point it at my mouth. I opened and, as he thrust in, his first blast hit my tongue, the second and third, the back of my throat. I gulped and swallowed and the subsequent shots not only splattered my face but also caught Ken's cheek and chin. Ken hammered my pussy hard, holding me hard against his chest and, within thirty seconds, he was ejaculating too.

When I looked at the screen again, Drew had collapsed onto his mother and he now rolled her on her side, his cock still in her. He slid an arm under her and then hugged her to him as he kissed her tenderly. She responded with sensual long kisses that were accompanied by sensual moans, almost purrs.

Drew moved slowly inside her, loving the way she winced and quivered with every inward slide. When he eventually stopped, he leaned his head back a little and smiled at her. She smiled back and kissed him again.

"Well...?" he asked.

"Wonderful," she mouthed, blushing very slightly. She averted his eyes now. "I'm never normally ... you know ... like that."

"But you should be, Mom. I 'm sure Dad would love it." He idly fondled her breast and his forefinger played around her swollen nipples. "In fact I know he would. He and I talk a lot ... you know... we're very close?"

Robyn thought for a few seconds. "You talk about ... things like this...?"

Drew threw her an amused smile. "About fucking, Mom - it's OK, you can say it!"

She giggled at that. "I guess," she said softly. She looked at him for what seemed like ages and the stroked his cheek with her finger. "Thank you, darling," she whispered and softly caressed his lips with hers. "It was absolutely mind-blowing." Her smile became playful, almost naughty.

"And we can do it again?" Drew asked.

The smile disappeared ... she thought a little ... then it slowly returned and she nodded. Drew slowly pulled his cock from her pussy and held it up for her. She knew what he wanted and slid down him to lick and suck him clean.

"Fuck, she won't do that for me!" Terry hissed.

"Bet she will soon," Ken chuckled.

"And shall I invite Dad?" Drew grinned as Robyn licked his balls. Robyn laughed, not taking him seriously, but we knew he was already working on stage two of the plan.

"I tell you what! If you told him about this, I bet he'd be so turned on!"

"Drew! You're SO bad!" Robyn laughed, kissing his cock. But we could see she was thinking, probably half believing what her son said was true, gradually remembering some of the things Terry had let slip over the years.

And we knew then that it wouldn't be too long before Robyn could very well be enjoying her husband and son together in her marital bed.

12