Drew's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie's eyes widen as she listened to Drew

"Honey the opportunity presented itself. But I turned my back to it. I just couldn't cheat on you. So to ease your mind, I've never had an affair with any woman."

Maggie placed her arms around Drew's neck and said, "You can have me Drew, anything you desire."

Drew begun caressing her legs once again, "For right now, this is just fine."

****

As the evening waned, Avery and Justin returned from a night out. As Avery unlocked the front door, she could see the house was rather dark inside, she could hear music coming from the living room.

As Avery turned into the room, she let out a gasp. There were her parents asleep in each other arms, her mother nearly naked,

"Oh Jesus...Justin wait here for a second will you?" Avery said as she went in and pulled a throw from the back of the sofa and covered her mother's exposed behind.

"Mom, dad, it's Avery and Justin, we're home," Avery said softly as she gently rocked her mother's shoulder trying to wake her.

Maggie was the first to stir, "Hi Avery," Maggie said as she tried to get her bearings, "Your dad and I fell asleep here."

"No shit mom, look at you!" Avery said, "Let's get you to the kitchen. Dad, you okay?"

Drew woke up as Avery and Maggie made their way to the kitchen.

"Mom!" Avery began, "God mom! You two go at it like a couple of horny teenagers anymore!"

"We do? Oh, that's good to hear," Maggie said with a big grin on her face then she remember the only thing she had on was a pair of pantyhose and her heels.

"Oh my look at me! Avery would you run upstairs and get me a skirt to put on?"

Avery ran up and bought down what Maggie wanted, and after she got dressed in the kitchen. The two of them walked out into the living room where Justin was already talking with Drew.

Avery sat down beside Justin, their hands held together, and Justin begun to speak, "Avery told me. She told me tonight she is pregnant with our child. She said you both knew already.

"Well...Justin, yes, we both knew. We thought it best to let Avery tell you," Drew begun, "I suppose this means the engagement and marriage are off then?"

"Of course not! We both wanted-"

Avery jumped in, "Mom, dad, I told Justin because I didn't want to start a new life with a lie."

Maggie walked over and sat beside Avery, "Avery, I'm so proud of you! You did the right thing."

Avery's face brightened, "Are you mom? Are you really proud of me?"

Maggie shook her head the said, "Yes, very proud."

Avery beamed a smile back to her mom and then continued, "We would like to get married up at the lake. We know it's short notice, but Justin and I want to do this, well before I get a baby bump. We'd like to be married within the next two weeks; I mean if that's okay with the two of you?"

"Well Justin, there's going to be a whale of a lot planning that's going to have to come together. How are you two going to get everything done in such short notice?" Drew asked.

Justin replied, "I'm the youngest of five kids; I have four sisters. My mom and dad have wedding planning down to a science! It will all get done."

"Well, I guess it's time then Maggie," Drew said as he motioned Maggie with his hands.

Maggie got up and walked over to a large cupboard and reached behind an old plate. She retrieved three small white envelopes. She brought them back over to Drew and handed them to him.

Drew looked over at Justin and Avery, "You two come over here."

They both looked at each other and then slowly made their way over to Maggie and Drew.

Drew handed one envelope to Justin, another one to Avery. Both looked dumbfounded as they opened the envelopes.

Contained inside both envelopes was a check. One made out to Justin, the other to Avery. Both check were in the amount of ten thousand dollars.

Justin's mouth fell open and he looked over at Avery. She too was shocked and remained silent.

The looked at each other and then at the same time they both said, "What's this for, you can't do this?"

Maggie smiled at the confusion both had on their faces, "This is for your wedding, and yes, we can!"

Then Drew placed the third envelope in Justin's hand, "A marriage is like a business son, and when you're starting a new business, you need some seed money."

Justin opened the envelope, pulled out another check and damn near fainted.

Justin's eye grew watery, he looked over to Avery, then back to Drew, "Mr. Carter..."

Drew interrupted, "Call me dad."

Justin continued, "Dad, you can't. This has to be you twos life savings!"

Avery reached out and took the check from Justin's fingers, looking down, she said, "Dad!"

"You two can use that for any purpose you wish. When it's gone, then it's gone."

Justin broke in, "That's your life savings, we can't take that!"

Avery looked over to Justin, "Justin, there's something else that you need to know. Mom and Dad, well they're not exactly what they appear to be. Dad, he needs to know what you really do."

"You told me your dad makes boxes, storage boxes," Justin said.

Drew smiled, "Well she is technically correct. I make things that hold stuff. I own a company that designs software. Database software used in hospitals. And a data base is just a fancy way to store stuff; digital stuff. So Avery never really lied; from a certain point of view."

"Justin," Avery said as she held his hand, "Dad and mom are worth millions of dollars. I never said anything because I wanted you to love me for me and not because of the balance of a saving account."

"Justin," Drew broke in, "We would appreciate it if this information stays in this room."


Justin fell back into a chair, looked at the two checks in his hand and said, "But Avery went to public schools? Your car, it's well I'm sorry, but it's kind of beat up. There's no Lexus sitting in the garage. You've got a twenty-year old Jeep in your garage! I'm confused!"

"Well Justin," Drew begun, "All those things are well just things. I'd love my wife with the same passion I'd have if we lived in a sod home in Arkansas or a penthouse in New York City."

Justin got back on his feet and pulled Avery to his side and reached around her waist with his arms. He kissed her deeply and with passion in front of Drew and Maggie. Maggie smiled as she watched Avery kiss him back.

"It's the way I feel, the way I love Avery," Justin said, "Your secret is safe. I won't say anything to my parents. Except, that I've got the best girl in town that money can't buy."

****

No one could have asked for a better July day to get married. The sky was a turquoise blue, which made Avery's red hair glow even brighter. A gently breeze blew across the lake. The sounds of Pachelbel's cannon in D echoed across the lake, resonating down the valley. It was picture perfect.

Justin's sisters made the whole thing come together. Drew and Maggie sat and watched their only child marry. Maggie started to cry.

"What's wrong Maggie? I thought you'd be happy?" Drew asked his wife.

"It's a rule! A mother has to cry at their daughter's wedding..."

As they listened to the minister marry the young couple he said, "Ladies and gentlemen, friends of the family. Please welcome into your lives, Mr. and Mrs. Justin Matthew.

As Maggie and Drew watched the couple as they left the altar, Maggie looked over to Drew, "Well do you think they'll make it?"

Drew replied, "It's going to be rough. It's difficult learning to live with someone new and then throw a baby into the mix. I'm sure there will be some rough spots, but I feel they'll work it all out. It will be an interesting story as each day they complete adds another chapter in their lives."

Maggie gave Drew a hug, "You're right, it will be an interesting story; it will be Avery's story."