Drill Sergeant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got the message and sought to reply to her challenge in kind. He lifted her by her armpits as if she weighed little more than a feather and literally tossed her onto the room's queen-size bed. He snatched her shorts and thong off with one pull and buried his head in her fragrant pussy. Everywhere his tongue touched brought her pleasure. He licked her from her puckered pink asshole to her clit until she could do nothing other than shiver and shake. Her pussy drooled copious amounts of clear fluid. He lapped it up eagerly. When he started to finger her while sucking her clit she knew she could take no more. "Fuck me Gabe!" she yelled. "Please fuck me with your nasty private cock, you bastard!"

He didn't respond with words but with actions. He stopped, grabbed her by her spread thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He held her legs high in the air and sank his dick into her folds with one continuous long stroke. He paused when he hit bottom for a half second as if testing the depths of her womb before pistoning in and out like a jackrabbit in heat. She held on to him tightly, her hands holding on to his neck while he pleasured her. She gloried in the feel of his member piercing her body over and over. She wanted more. She spurred him on. She cursed him while screaming at him to fuck her faster, harder. She met his strokes with pelvic thrusts of her own. He obliged her every single time. They came simultaneously, their souls united in passion and fury. They collapsed in a heap but only for long enough to catch their breaths. They knew they were not done yet. They secretly wondered if they would ever get enough of each other.

****************************************************************

Stephanie and Gabriel lay with sweaty bodies intertwined watching the rising sun through their shared hotel window. Their one night of amnesty had come to an end but neither party wanted to move and thus break the spell of a truly magical night. They had made love for hours. Gabe was inexperienced but made up for it with size, endurance and vigor. Stephanie was a phenomenal teacher who had not made an idle boast on that first day. They learned each other's bodies well enough that by the end they moved in total harmony.

But the sun brought harsh reality into their idyllic dream world. Gabe felt himself withdrawing, becoming listless. No matter what happened from here until the end of his life he instinctively knew that his former drill sergeant had ruined him for other women. He would never find someone as sexy who could push his buttons like Steph. He tried to burn her image, her smell, her uniqueness into his brain. He thought after that night that they may never see each other again. It had saddened him; he had fallen hopelessly in love with a woman who was truly unobtainable.

To prolong the moment they held each other and talked about inconsequential things. Anything of importance had already been discussed earlier through bodily contact. The moment was fading too fast to hold on to. Gabriel moved to rise and she let him. They didn't speak; anything they said risked tearing whatever bond they had left. He dressed while she watched silently from the bed. Before he walked out the door he looked back at his dream woman, smiled wistfully, and left.

"Goodbye Private Campbell," Stephanie said to the closed door after he walked away. "See you in Ft. Lewis." Then she smiled.