All Comments on 'Drilled by Desmond'

by adamlily1972

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Not much I didn't like but the ending. The writing in First person view is good but the ending is a lazy way to end it. It's been over done and it played out try something new

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really disappointing.

He's raped and not bleeding? He's straight but loves gay sex? He beaten up and degraded by his wife and she loves him? Did I miss something? Was there a section cut out that somehow explains all this because it just doesn't make any sense.

Any chance you can redo this so that we can understand just what the fuck happened? Or how come he's not having surgery to repair his asshole? Or why she hates him so much that she got off on seeing him raped? Or at least how and why she hypnotized him?

Seriously, did he cheat on her? Kill her dog? Ask for a divorce? What did he do to deserve having to shit in a colostomy bag while his ass is repaired?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why would wife turn her husband into a fag? Doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
if the husband likes it then what do you care dear annony

5 for a great story LW is so damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick stupid shitty fucking bitchass story

Really how the fuck does one come up with such (see title of comment) middle finger bitch

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
Rape

I don't enjoy rape stories.

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
Sexy

I know he is somehow brainwashed can someone teach me how to brainwash my wife to be like these two women there so sexy and powerful.

agamemnon2262agamemnon2262over 8 years ago
This is wrong.

I just do not understand how someone can do that to the person they supposedly love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I reserve the right to read anything posted here, your social coercion notwithstanding....

....I also reserve the right to comment as per the rule of this FORUM. You can delete my words, but can't erase them from your mind.

This was technically well done. But the story was cruel, ugly, devastating, horrific, abusive and torturous. You one sick mutha, you know?

....But he didn't forget. Something had changed that night for him, broken his wife's power over him. Her ever escalating cruelty to him was about to end.

He awoke early, while it was still dark, in deep pain and saw that he'd been bleeding out his ass from the violent rape. His lips and cheeks left eye were badly swollen from the beatings that Desmond had included in his rage...

Suddenly, he came fully awake. He went from shocked and incredulous to full awareness and white hot rage. He was alone in their bed, so he got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned himself using a wash cloth to absorb any additional blood from his extremely sore ass he noted he would have to go to the ER and get checked out and probably have some surgery to repair the damage.

But right now he was shaking with fury. Quietly padding out of their room, he went downstairs to the kitchen. Passing the living room he saw Desmond's hulk laying on the floor with both Jill and Lily draped over him...all three were naked and covered in dried cum. How had the girls developed this power, what had made them so brutal, so cruel? Why would they want his torture, his abuse? Why would his dear, devoted, loving, faithful wifey whore herself out to this fulcking Neanderthal, Desmond? Why, because they were all monsters! The girls' early and decidedly innocent experimentation had grown increasingly damaging and dangerous until last night's devastation. But it was that very extreme violence that fed their list and broke their hold over him.

Frothing with rage at these thoughts and filled with the memories of recent weeks, he turned and went on into the kitchen, picked up the 12" carving knife he'd bought to do justice to the standing prime rib roasts his fucking whore wifey wanted for Christmas dinner and her birthday every year in July. He grabbed the long sharpening steel and two 8" chef's knifes and returned to the living room. He walked right up to them and with every ounce of strength in his body, plunged the big knife into Desmond's belly at his sturnum and pulled it down to his groin, the tip scraping along his spine then his pelvis, before stopping and pulling the knife out. Next, he plunged an 8" chef's knife into the gaping, puffy, red and leaking cunt of each woman and stirred them around as they screamed at the horror of the lake of Desmond's blood and the pain in their abdomens signaling their own approaching deaths.

Then he grabbed Des' cock and sac that last night had seemed so enticing and with a single slice removed them from his body, stuffing them into his howling maw and so silencing him forever.

Lily got the steel through her left eye, Jill the long knife thrust up through her nose and into her brain pan. They were finally quiet and no longer able to ravage him for their sick entertainments.

He calmly went upstairs to shower, then dressing and packing some clothes, walked downstairs, removed the hardware from the gory remains, washed and put them back in the drawers that kept them.

Then he made the beginnings of a purifying conflagration. He killed the power circuit that fed the gas stove and oven (and powered the clock and spark ignition circuits) then turned on the two largest burners.

Then he walked out into his office, opened his safe and removed all the cash and bearer bonds he'd gathered there for the last 14 years. Putting all that into his overnight bag and grabbing his lap top, he took the bags out to his car, got his fishing gear put in the trunk and returned to the kitchen. He waited until he couldn't stand the stench of the gas, then put a bowl of leftover pasta covered in foil in the microwave and set it to run for 30 minutes after a 20 minute time delay. Ah, modern convenience! Set to run, he returned to his car in the garage, opened the door, started the car and backed out into the street. Closing the door, he pulled away. His plan was simple. Drive to the small series of lakes near the state line where he and his boyhood friends had fished and relax as best he could. He knew he'd have to get to a hospital, but didn't want to identify himself or have the two events connected. He knew if he could survive the pain of another half day driving, he'd enter a moderately small town in yet a third state away from his hometown and might get away with getting treated anonymously. He'd have to come up with a "biker bar" horror story, then disappear as soon as he got released, but it might work.

Then giving himself a week or so to heal at the lakes, he would return home to act the shocked and surprised husband and if he got through all the required legal dancing, he might get a nice payout from the insurance. His heart was cold, but he could mourn for the loss, since he'd only this last night come to realize what had been taken from him and how brutally his wife had taken it.

If he failed, he could stoically live out the remainder of his life in prison...after all, he's survived Desmond, Jill and Lily, hadn't he? He might miss the fishing, though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

If people want to read this story after your disclaimer at the beginning, then get upset about it, they are clearly fuck tards. I get the feeling some people just want a reason to bitch and complain.. 'ohhh he just wrote what he said he would write. He must kill babies' For me, this story was great. It didn't make me tingle in the dingle, but it was still a good read. Thank you and well done. Don't let the haters stop you from publishing whatever the f you want. In the mind control category. Under your clear disclaimer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rape

I wish there was law against rape stories. than people could be thrown into jail and throw away the keys

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
WTF?!

Exactly why had the two skanks set up this rape? Not enough background in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Issues with logic

Some points people seem to be struggling with.

1. This is fiction. This is pornography. These are not real people with real motivations. These are fictional people with fictional bodies which are acting out fictional actions dreamed up by the author. Questions like "how could she do that to someone she loved" are idiotic.

2. Yes you have the right to make comments just as idiotic as you like. Nobody can or should stop you. And people have the right to point and laugh.

3. This is a fantasy of the author. It may or may not have elements in common with your fantasies. If you don't like this fantasy, you are not expected to like the story. But to act like "all my fantasies are cool, but any fantasies I don't share are wrong" is idiotic (are you getting a theme emerging here?)

4. Fictional bodies in fantasies can have magical properties like inhumanly large dicks, or the ability to take those dicks without serious injury. See #1. Critiques on the basis of "that would put him in the emergency room in real life" are idiotic. Guess what? When you find other stories that take place in Hell, or in Magical Kingdoms, or with Space Aliens, those are not real either, and the bodies in those stories don't have to act like real human bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick author

Yeah, this is porn, it isn't real. Just something the author thought up as entertainment. No big deal. Lots of people think things like this and it's just fantasy. Until the Nazi's come into power - they had a lot of sick fantasies too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible!

There was a but of racism but otherwise, fucking hot. Love that you have these women taking over and using their men like the dumb horny dogs they are. I don't think anyone knows how many women really wanna do things like this. Lol. And remember kids, "Rape is wrong."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm

Not sure about this. But the author's note at the beginning said it all - sociopathic wives - They sure are.

Otherwise I didn't care for the subject matter, but can't complain, I was warned. And it was well written and I did actually finish it, so 5 stars.

I do wish the Adam/Lily stories were titled in alphabetic order so it would be easier to read them in the proper order.

johsunjohsunalmost 6 years ago
Another comment

Don't read this story until you've already read the other Adam/Lily stories, there it explains about how Adam got into this, and how Jill talked lily into getting her husband to obey.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Intense

Really really intense. Well written though.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnikover 2 years ago

The mind control, to me is a cop-out metaphorically and negates any true eroticism to the naughty behaviour.

Not to say the premise doesn't have hints of the events sexual situations or possibility thereof. Nothing seems real and the characters never gain my empathy.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but an author's imagination has eaten his brain. Hypnosis can only amplify something your brain has already adapted! If you absolutely don't want to do something, hypnosis can't make you do it! So what's the nonsense?

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Ok, this was pretty hot from a certain standpoint. The guys making negative comments are just mad that wives made their husbands fuck each other…if it were the other way around they would love it. My only negative comment is the lack of context. Why did Lily want her husband to be a bottom abused bitch? Why not just have the men enjoy gay sex in front of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous