Drilling Aunt Lily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes after the whole drama, I remembered that I was not alone and had permitted my Aunt to share the room earlier in the night. I literally almost laughed at my stupidity about the 'horny, ball cutting ghost' and relaxed. But another thought rushed my mind. If it is not the ghost than whose hand is in my boxers. With this thought I turned my neck towards my aunt. She seemed asleep, her breathing was heavy and most importantly, her right hand was wandering in my territory, inside my boxers, fondling my balls, jerking my dick. I was surprised and excited at the same time. I had imagined this for a long time and it was happening in this moment, but I was in a confusion.

"Does she know what is happening?"

"Is she doing it deliberately or was it just happening in her sleep?"

"Is this going to lead somewhere or she would regret doing it once she wakes up?"

All kinds of random thoughts were racing in my mind and the diversion caused the loss of my erection. The hands that were moving up and down slowly picked up pace to compensate for my vanishing erection so as my tool could spring back to life again. Apparently, she was awake and faked sleeping. I was dead sure that she was trying to seduce me in sleep. I had caught her doing seduction trials on me and now it was her final frontier. It became clear that all the excuses of her being afraid and scared was a setup to land herself in such a position. My Aunt was having thoughts of fucking me. This was the most horniest hormone pumping event. I have imagined myself fucking her brains out and she pleading me to ram her cunt with my dick and fuck her holes into oblivion. This may happen soon.

But another thought of getting caught in such an incest relation with my Aunt overcame all the testosterone pumped ideas and I mustered up all the courage and held her hand out of my boxers. I knew she was awake and hence I said,

"We should not be doing this. This is incest and my conscience doesn't allow this. Moreover, if we get caught by mom, I would be doomed."

Apparently she got an idea that I knew about her plan and also that she was faking sleep. So, without an effort to further hide the truth she sat straight up on the bed and lit the bedlight and looked directly into my eyes and said,

"Who will tell ur mom? U or me? I don't think any of us is so naive to do so. U are a young man with raging hormones and I too am not bad for my age and full of need for my body. We both are adults and that should be enough reason for us to get together in bed. Moreover, u urself told me that I have a great body, worth drooling over and boys of ur age would like to screw me."

She was confident, lustful and dominating and believe me there is no sexier thing as a confident, lustful woman and that too with features as that of Aunt Lily. Although I was fighting an internal battle between my testosterone pumps, which were raging badly, and my mind, which was trying to prove the whole thing wrong. Somehow I managed to speak my mind,

"But this is incest and it is wrong and I don't think we should do it." The words were coming much in contrary to my thoughts and fancies about Aunt Lily.

To this Lily smiled and stood besides the bed on my side while I sat on the bed with my back supported on the back of the bed. She wore a gown with a deep V-cut displaying a good amount of her jucilicious cleavage which went down till a few inches up her knee thus showing mid thighs too. Her body was visible in the dim bedlight and the first time in the night I observed that she was dressed with a proper make-up. But why she was dressed like that? I had spent 2 nights here and she wasn't dressed all those nights. Then it occurred to me that asking this question was quite foolish of me as her intentions were very much clear.

Aunt Lily was smiling and began saying in a very seductive tone,

"So, you think that this would be incest. So let me tell u a secret..." During all this her hands were wandering all over her hot fuming body from her neck, along the breasts, right down to her pussy and then the thighs. She was enjoying her touch and becoming more hornier. Her juices must have been overflowing but thanks to those lacy panties which she showed to me while lifting her gown slowly.

There was a big wet spot indicating the intensity of her sex hormones. Her right hand opened up the knot of her gown-belt and let the gown fall over her shoulders. She was now standing only with a black bra and matching lacy panties screaming to be pulled off. I was in awe. This was the site I had imagined and masturbated to multiple times. And it was happening in real. Her D-cup boobs were begging to be freed and she was breathing heavy thus causing the melons to inflate more. Her nipples were evident even through the bra.

After getting rid of her gown, she approached me and kept her one knee on the bed, the other foot on the floor, bent towards me and whispered in my ears in a seductive-cum-informative tone," I don't share any blood relations with your mum. I was adopted by your mum's father when I was still an infant and raised me with his other children. I believe that qualifies."

I was jubilant on hearing the new piece of information and my mind began to clear out of all the incest related doubts. But even after all this I was still inhibitive. Her body was very inviting in the dim bedlight and I had craved for it for so long. I was reluctant to touch her due to unknown reasons.

Conscience was playing dumb, dirty tricks and the hormones were fighting a stiff battle with it. I guess Aunt Lily had got my inhibitions and moreover her raging hormones were becoming demanding. While she was still in the same position, she held my hand and placed it on her right bra-clad breast and continued seducing me,

"...so, do you think all this as incest? Hmmmmm... Don't you want to fuck your hot Aunt Lily? Don't you want to suck these boobs which you have been ogling since you arrived? Tell me you want to smack my bubble butt which you stared all the time. Tell me that you want your aunt lily to jerk that big dick of yours and then suck every drop of cum from your balls. Tell me if you want all this or not..."

With this, she slowly moved her hands upto my crotch rubbing though the inside of my thighs and held the bulge in my boxers and began moving her hands up and down. Her fingers teased my cock through the fabric as she found my tip and rubbed it in a slow, random motion. She was a seducing machine and I couldn't hold any longer. My hormones defeated my senses and I finally gave in.

"Yes...Hell Yes!!... I want you. I want to ram my dick in all your holes. I want to suck these nipples and bury my head into your beautiful tits. I want to eat you, fuck you and love you..."

With these words, my grip on her boobs grew stronger and she began moaning lightly as I groped her breasts and kneaded them. She too crossed her legs over my body and sat on my groin just above my dick and my hard rock penis was poking her inner thigh and her love hole through the fabric. I could feel the moistness in her pussy on my lower abdomen as her body went up and down my groin area when she leant for a deep, passionate kiss. We kissed wildly, with her being on the top and her boobs smashing against my face, neck and pressing against my chest.

She held my head tightly through my hair as our tongues found their way into each other's mouth. We shared sloppy kisses as our tongues poked in every nook and corner of each other's mouths and exchanged saliva and lot more. I proceeded down her face and kissed her neck, sucking some skin almost like a vamp and in the process making a visible hickey spot there. She was breathing heavily and her breasts swelled and retracted its shape with each breath. The scenes were erotic and we were horny. My hands reached for the back hook of her bra and I snapped the only piece of cloth covering her tits and flung them away in a corner.

Her breasts were naked now and God they looked awesome, much more beautiful than I have imagined in my wildest of dreams. The nicest pair, evenly balanced with a negligible sag, enough to put silicon pair to shame. They were soft and firm for her age; all thanks to her workout. The nipples were shade of pink and brown and the areolas having a dominant brownish shade. The nipples perked out erect and hard and begging to be sucked, nibbled and teased. I had my fill of watching her beautiful assets.

I started very tenderly with her tits by touching them and then lifting them with my both hands. I rubbed my each thumb to her erect nipples and it sent shivers through her body. As she was still on top and on my bare abdomen, I could feel increase in the degree of the moistness inside her panties, which was a result of stimulating her nipples. I moved my face closer to her tits and kissed them before I took her left tit in my mouth and sucked it. I sucked the entire length and breadth of her tit and nibbled at her nipple. Also, I twisted her nipples with my fingers in a playful manner.

While I was busy with her one tit, my free hand roamed freely on her other boob and fondled and squeezed it. I spent considerable time between the beautiful pair. During all this, she squealed like a rat and enjoyed thoroughly. Her head was thrown back and her body arched in a way to give maximum of her breasts to me. She held my head firmly between her tits and encouraged my actions. Her moans grew louder with time and her voice pumped more vigor in the act. I even buried my face in her tits and licked them leaving a trail of saliva all through my random circular, elliptical licking motions. I felt myself in heaven.

I then lifted her from my abdomen and threw her on her back on the bed. She was surprised by this action but smiled seductively and asked,

"What next young man?"

"Time to show some dominance, lady."

With this I slipped my hands beneath the elastic of her panties and she responded by lifting her ass a bit. With one swift motion, I ripped off her panties and threw them on the floor. She was now naked from top to bottom and I stood there on my knees just near her feet admiring the beauty. In the dim bedlight that illuminated the room, she was looking no lesser any playboy pet; a perfect MILF with her dark red lipstick which had been devoured by me some minutes ago and perfectly painted red nails.

Her feet too were thoroughly taken care of and her toes too were perfect. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and only little hair were present making a thin straight line upto few inches below her belly button. Her body was wiggling slowly like a reptile on the bed and was inviting me with lusty eyes. She seemed to have been sculpted by God himself.

After having my fill, I again jumped on her planting numerous kisses on her lips, smooching and then shifting my attention again to her neck. I bit her earlobes and she managed a squeal. I sucked on her tits again and alternated between the both. My left hand caressed her waistline and I held her from there while my right hand wandered downwards through her belly button to her pubic mound right through the thin perky hairline. I touched her cunt and she was dripping wet.

As I explored more of her pussy, she let out moan and caught my hand and pressed it against a spot. My hand was moistened by her flowing juices. My fingers split up her vaginal lips and rubbed the entire length of her treasure hole. She was gasping for breath and I was relentless. Again she pressed my hand on a spot and I found her clit, hard and swollen. I rubbed it slowly and then paced up my action. She was gasping and moaning and threw her head left and right.

"Oh yeah...!! Yesssssss...yesss...yesssss...right there...keep rubbing...please...God...this is fuckingggggggg gooooooooodd...Suck my titties...suck them harder...o yesssss..." She cried and pressed my head into her boobs thus encouraging me to suck her nipples harder. I obliged.

I slipped one of my fingers into her vagina and she led out a loud moan and her pussy grabbed my finger hungrily. As I finger fucked her, she thrust her hips onto my finger in anticipation. She was in her own pleasure world and continued thrusting.

"Faster...Faster...Harder..." She was uttering between her moans as I increased my pace of finger fucking her. With every plunge my finger took, her pussy muscles engulfed it more tightly. Her hips moved in a circular motion grinding against my finger. Simultaneously, my thumb rubbed her clitoris for increased stimulation. Within minutes, her body stiffened and she held my finger deep in her cunt by pressing my hand against her crotch. I knew she was close so I rubbed my thumb harder on her clit.

I then felt a gush of warm womanly juices emanating through the depths and hitting my finger. With every gush of juices, her muscles milked my finger in her and she orgasmed violently. She grunted at top of her voice and it was the strongest of the orgasms I have ever seen. Maybe because of the fact that she had not been into sex for a long time. Panting, she released her hand and I too slipped out of her pussy. The scent of her juices was very good and it filled the room. She seemed satisfied and happy and planted one of our unending smooches on my lips as a token of thanks. Her face seemed calmer and a vibrancy was visible clearly on her face.

On the other hand I was in a bad condition. Due to all this, my cock had a swollen purple head and it was still in the boxers pushing hard against the fabric. My balls were aching and felt the urge to release. She caught her breath and her hands reached my cock.

"Oh my God..!!" she exclaimed. "You still have your boxers on. That is very unfair to the champ in there." While speaking she held the elastic of my boxers and pulled them down and thereby releasing my cock which was gasping for air. The hotness in the act had caused my shaft to turn hot and the air felt cooler. It was oozing pre-cum. My aunt stared at my member with wide eyes and her jaw was left open.

"Holy shit...!! This is some beautiful thing. You have a gorgeous cock handsome. It is a pity that I wasn't able to lay hands on you for so long." She adored my 8'' long dick which stood in a perfect attention position, just inches from her face. She pushed me back on the bed.

"Sit, relax and enjoy my dear." She commanded while looking into my eyes and smiling seductively as she got hold of my dick. Slowly she began to jerk it off and after few seconds planted a kiss on top of my glans-the head. Her kiss sent shivers through my spine and I had my head threw back in pleasure and ecstasy. She then gobbled up my whole length in her mouth and I hit the back of her throat. She kept it there for few seconds and moved her head left and right and then rose her head up leaving a clear trail of a mixture of saliva and pre cum on my dick and the same was present in the form of tendrils in her mouth connecting her lips to my cock. During all this she never broke the eye contact and it made me more hornier.

I now matched her bobbing action and thrust my hips thus embedding my cock deep in her throat thus, throat fucking her. I held her hair and continued my domination. She was enjoying. I pressed her head on my cock and held it there before she gasped for breath and then released. All this was in no way less than any porno flick. She was very adept in her blowjob skills. Her free hand was now fondling my balls while the other complemented her mouth on my shaft. She clutched the base of my dick and then released it on regular intervals in an attempt to delay my orgasm. She sucked like a pro and it was becoming difficult for me to hold any further. I announced,

"I am going to cum soon."

"Come in my mouth. I want you to hit the walls of my mouth with your hot load."

With this she continued her movements at a more rapid rate. I was thrusting hard into her mouth. After seconds, I felt the urge to release. My legs tightened and my balls released the load material. I felt it rushing all through the tract, through my entire length reaching upto my tip and I blew my load into her mouth with a loud grunt. Spurts after spurts I blew in her hitting the back of her throat. To my amazement, she never stopped sucking my dick and caught every drop of my cum. But I had blown a huge load and some of it slipped out of the corner of her mouth onto her breasts. I emptied my balls and felt very relieved. My cock softened a little and she let it go after licking it neat and clean. She then showed me a mouthful of cum and then swallowed it all. She also scooped the cum from her breasts with her finger and licked it clean too. She worked like a pro and I was spent too much.

"You taste good handsome. I am eager to know how we taste together on your dick." She complemented.

To be continued...

12