Drink: a Circle of Denial Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that juice, girl?" Anira cut her off with her silky voice.

"Yes, Mistress." Ellen obediently replied.

"Then you shall have another glass. To the kitchen. Now."

Ellen let her hands drop to her sides as Anira let go, let her shoulders drop in frustration. "Yes, Mistress." She mumbled.

Things were beginning to look the same as they had before, that day in the park, where she had been given bottle after bottle to drink, until she had started to dribble into her panties out of sheer desperation. She wasn't at that stage just yet, but another glass of juice might be enough to get her there, and she had so badly wanted to enjoy being pleasured by Lady Anira.

In the kitchen Anira poured another large glass of apple juice and handed it to Ellen. "Drink, girl. All of it."

Ellen did not try to argue. The juice was sweet and cold against her lips and chilled her throat on the way down. It took three long sips, with rapid breaths in between, to get the whole glass down, where it sat in her belly like a cold weight.

"You're a good girl." Anira said.

Words fought for freedom in Ellen's head. "Mistress, you I'll pee myself if you don't let me go soon." She heard herself say, and felt her cheeks burn as she spoke. "It'll just start coming out like last time."

Anira stepped forwards and put a delicate hand against Ellen's lower belly, where a bulge was growing. "I want to play a game, girl." She slurred, her very words making the tiny hairs on the back of Ellen's neck stand on end in lust and fear. "I'm going to try to make you come. If you start to leak, I'll stop what I'm doing. I'll not continue until you stop leaking. If you don't stop the leak within five seconds, the game is over. If you flood, the game is over. If you stop leaking, I'll continue. If you come without leaking, then you may use the toilet, and you'll have another orgasm as your reward. If you lose the game, then you will be sent straight to your room, the doors will be locked, and you will learn to control yourself until morning. Your panties will go back on and you will not come for another two weeks, at least. Do you understand?"

Ellen clenched shut her legs and bobbed slightly, the mere thought of the game enough to make her bladder attempt to surge. "Mistress..." She whined.

"Come, girl, it'll be fun, won't it? I haven't made you come in a while, have I?"

"Mistress, please, can't you just let me go and then make me come?"

"This is a game, my girl, and we're going to play it." Anira said shortly, her eyes narrowing. "Now stop whining and come to the bedroom."

Ellen followed, her sweaty palm grasping Anira's slender hand. She felt like crying, but felt that all the water in her body had rushed to her bladder all of a sudden. She had been so excited and so happy that she was going to make love to Anira, and now her lady had spoiled it by playing some impossible game. There was no way she could hold on when she got close to orgasm. It was getting worse by the second, and it would surely come spurting out if she lost concentration for just the slightest moment. And another two weeks inside her panties -- surely not? Anira had already excited her and got her blood pumping, how could she possibly stand another two weeks without orgasm? She loved Anira, couldn't she see that? Couldn't she see that she longed for Anira to make her come, in the special way that only Anira could?

But there was no arguing with her lady. Anira was a hard mistress and she could be cruel when she wasn't being deliciously tender. If she wanted to do something, then it was done. She got what she wanted every time.

Anira steered Ellen into her little bedroom, where she rarely slept -- she spent most nights curled up in Anira's large bed, unless she was being punished for something. "We'll use your bed, because I don't want my silk sheets getting wet. I expect we'll have a few little leaks, won't we, girl?"

"I hope not, Mistress." Ellen mumbled, keeping her eyes down.

"Good girl." Anira sat herself onto Ellen's bed, lifted one leg onto the mattress and drew her knee to her shoulder, her other foot planted on the floor. "Come, turn around and sit into me." She said softly, and Ellen obeyed, turning around to sit side-saddle on the bed. "Such a cute little bottom you've got, girl..." Anira muttered, cradling Ellen's body in her arms and kissing her neck tenderly. "I could bite that bottom all night long." She tapped Ellen's leg with her hand. "Lift this leg up, put it on the bed."

"Mistress, I'm keeping my legs closed so I don't... Go."

"How am I supposed to play with you if you keep your legs closed? Come on, leg on the bed, there's a good girl."

Ellen obeyed, lifting her leg gingerly so as to maintain control. With one leg raised and spread she had to use only her sphincter to keep her bladder from emptying, and it was a continuous strain. Her belly was far more than tickling now; it was a strong, fizzing urge, a hard reservoir under growing pressure from within, stretching to its limits, whereupon it would surely start to leak.

Anira got to work quickly, cupping Ellen's breast with one hand while the other sought out the moist heat between her legs and began to stroke her fleshy folds. It was rather direct and unsubtle, but it was enough to get her juices flowing and her heart racing once more: despite the buzzing in her belly she felt the blood rushing between her legs, making her clit throb and begin to poke out from under its hood.

"You get going so quickly, don't you, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress." Ellen sighed breathily. Her chest had tightened again and her breaths rasped loudly and slowly in her throat. She let her eyes droop closed and let her hands fall behind her, where they gently stroked Anira's thighs through her dark cotton trousers.

"I bet you've wondered how long it would be until your next orgasm, haven't you?" She said, as she slid her fingers either side of Ellen's proud clit and began to pull it up and down, massaging its throbbing hooded shaft.

"Yes, Mistress." Ellen breathed again, but wasn't sure if Anira expected a reply. She felt two soft lips close around her earlobe, felt teeth give her a playful nip, felt her heart sing in time. It was so good to be this close to Anira; she wanted nothing other than to be between her arms, cradled by her, protected by her, loved by her, pampered by her.

"All the time, wondering if it could be next week, or tomorrow, or even today." Anira whispered into her ear, gave her another nip. "It could be in an hour." Nip. "It could be in ten minutes." Nip. "It could be..." Nip. "Right now."

Ellen let out a deep moan. "Yes, Mistress." She murmured.

"Yes?"

"Yes..."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm going to..." She began as she felt the building waves of a long-needed orgasm about to break inside of her, then sat forwards suddenly as a surge from her bladder reached her sphincter and jetted from her body, over Anira's fingers, onto the bedclothes and onto the floor. She gave a squeak as she slammed her legs together and stemmed the flow.

"Have you stopped?" Anira asked firmly, grasping her with a rigid arm across her chest and holding her tight.

"Yes, Mistress." Ellen whimpered, her eyes almost shut against a tide of tears that threatened to flow. That had felt so good, and it had been ruined! She'd peed on Lady Anira's hand!

"Good girl. Now open your legs, and we'll try again."

"I don't think I can, Mistress."

"Of course you can, girl. Open."

Ellen obeyed wordlessly, clenching her muscles extra tight as she did so, put her foot back on the edge of the bed to allow Anira's probing fingers the best access. The hot liquid that had spurted from her urethra turned quickly cold on her legs and tickled annoyingly as Anira resumed her rhythmic stroking, a finger on either side of her clit, in just the rhythm that was guaranteed to make Ellen erupt into ecstasy.

"Mistress..." She murmured through her rising heat as Anira's fingers kept up their pace. The indirect attention was enough to take her steadily through the stages of arousal ultimately to climax, but it also tugged on her sphincter and made her involuntarily try to close her legs with each stroke.

"Yes, girl?"

"Mistress, I really don't think I can hold on if you do that. It's too much."

Anira sighed into her ear. "There, sweet girl, just keep holding, you'll come soon, won't you? You'll come for Mistress, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress, it feels so good, but it would be so much better if I could just..."

"Hush, don't spoil the moment." Anira soothed. "Just concentrate on the sensations and keep holding, and any minute it'll be over. I'll give you a very special orgasm later, if you can hold for the first, I promise. I'll do anything you want me to."

"Mistress, I just want you to let me go..."

"No, girl. Now what would you have me do to you once you've won the game?"

"Umm..." Ellen began, stopped while she squirmed her hips momentarily against a sudden surge, then put her mind to the question. It was good to have something to think about other than the aching bulge in her belly. "I'll have you hold me like this, Mistress."

"Like this?"

"Just like this. I love it when you hold me like this."

"And I love holding you like this, precious girl."

Ellen tried to stop a wide smile from creeping across her face. No matter what the torture, she could not help but fall victim to such sweet words from her lover's mouth.

"Then what, girl?"

"I'd have you stroke my clit, Mistress, just like you're doing now."

"Like this?"

"Yes. Only a bit firmer."

"Like this?"

Ellen tried to respond with an affirmative, but she gave only a long moan. What Anira was doing was delicious -- it was ecstasy beyond the pain in her belly, it swamped and doused the burning need for relief. All she could feel was the racing of her heart, the softness of Anira's skin on hers, and lightning bolts from the skilled fingers between her legs. Nothing could possibly stop the climax of her approaching orgasm now, nothing could derail the train that sped towards her hips loaded with ecstatic release and primed to blow on impact. Nothing could...

"Stop it, girl!" Anira hissed into Ellen's ear. Her stroking had stopped all of a sudden, leaving only emptiness where her impending orgasm had once been. Ellen blinked open her eyes, cleared the pink clouds from her vision as her senses returned from their pre-orgasmic daze.

"Ah!" She squealed suddenly as she shot forwards, thrusting her hands between her legs and slamming them closed to stem the leak that she had unwittingly sprung. So lost in her own orgasmic build had she been that she had not even noticed the relaxing of her muscles and the warm trickle that must have taken Anira by surprise. "Mistress, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Mistress, I didn't know..." She sobbed as she turned her head down to her chest, trying not to look at her lust-reddened skin and her erect, yearning nipples and her bulging, aching belly.

"That was a full three seconds, girl. It was almost game over." Anira said coldly.

"Mistress, please, I don't want to play this game, I just want to make love to you, please? Please don't make me play this game! Please!"

"You sound so precious when you beg!" Anira whispered, her wistful voice distant like lost dreams. "But this is a fun game, isn't it? I like playing this game, and you haven't even given yourself a chance to get good at it yet!"

"I don't want to get good at it, Mistress, please! I just want to go! I've been waiting all morning and I've missed this so much but please, I just want to go before you play with me some more. I want to go before it comes out all over the bed!"

"Oh, my poor girl..." Anira sighed, cradling Ellen in her arms and rocking her back and forth. Ellen felt her cheek at her shoulder, her dark hair tickling her back, while she kept her own hands buried between her legs in case any more leaks should spring. "My poor, poor girl. You really can't hold on much longer?"

"No, Mistress." Ellen sobbed. "I really can't."

"Then the game will be over soon, won't it? Come on, take those hands away, you remember what I told you about touching yourself there, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What did I say?"

"You said it's naughty, Mistress. You said only Mistress is allowed to touch me there, Mistress."

"And you know why I made you wear those panties, don't you, Ellen?"

Ellen gave a heated sigh that choked in her throat with shame. "Yes, Mistress."

"Why did I make you wear those panties?"

"Because I couldn't stop being naughty, Mistress. Because you told me not to do those things and I couldn't help myself, Mistress, because I am a naughty girl."

"That's right. But you're learning not to be a naughty girl, aren't you? You're Lady Anira's special little good girl, aren't you?"

"M'not a little girl, Mistress."

Anira giggled. "Of course you're not. You're a beautiful young lady with beautiful young hair and beautiful young breasts and a beautiful young bottom and a beautiful young face that melts my heart every time I see it."

"Mistress..."

"And you're learning to be a good young lady, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"So be a good girl and take those hands away before I have to put your panties back on. You don't want to be sent to bed with those on, do you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good girl. Take those hands away."

"Yes, Mistress." Ellen sighed. She pulled her hands free slowly, kept her legs pressed together.

"And those legs. Come on, open. Slowly, you can do it. There you go -- oops!"

Ellen gave another tight squeak as her legs slammed closed again. "No, Mistress, I can't hold it like that. Please, just let me go?"

"Alright..." Anira sighed. Ellen's heart jumped at the words and she made to stand quickly, but Anira's hands were still tight around her waist. "No, girl, you can't go. We'll try something different."

"Mistress, don't go..." Ellen began, but Anira was already on her feet and making rapid paces towards the door. She stopped at its frame and turned, fixed Ellen with a steely smirk.

"Keep those hands where they belong, sweet girl." She said, before disappearing into the house.

Ellen rocked herself back and forth while she waited, trying to ease the fizzing urge in her bladder. The last glass of juice had been large, and it felt like it had all gone right through her. She wished she could force herself to sweat, wondered if it was possible for her body to take fluid back from her bulging bladder and excrete it through her skin. Anything to alleviate the near-unbearable pressure. She really was sure that she couldn't hold on much longer. She wasn't even sure if she could make it to the bathroom -- just the act of standing up might be too much.

Where had Lady Anira got to, and what was she doing?

Eventually the sound of soft footsteps returned, and Lady Anira's body appeared at the doorway. She had changed from her tight dark trousers and cotton t-shirt into a beautiful bustier and thong in finest dark blue velvet. It matched her slender curves perfectly, drew lines around her perky breasts and accentuated the roundness of her hips. Her pale belly, framed above and below by blue velvet and black lace, was a bright contrast to the dark but deep material that covered her chest and her sex. She carried something small which she kept concealed in one hand, and in the other a glass of cold water, condensation frosting at its side, which Ellen stared at with trepidation as she placed it on the bedside cabinet.

"Are those tears in your eyes, girl?" Anira cooed as she sunk to her knees by the bed.

Ellen nodded, not willing to open her mouth in case a girlish squeak came out and embarrassed her.

"What's wrong, my sweet?"

"I need to go, Mistress. I mean, I really, really need to go."

"Well... Let's make this quick, and then you can go. Yes?"

Ellen nodded again.

"Good girl. Now lie back, and draw your knees up, I've got something that I know you like."

Ellen obeyed, pushed herself up onto the bed and lay back onto the soft blanket. She peered down her chest, over her perky nipples and her raised and clenched knees as Anira lifted something pink and round to her mouth and began to suck it. Almost immediately she felt her throat tighten -- it was her own personal vibrating egg.

Anira cradled it delicately with her tongue, smearing saliva across its tip. "Now, just relax your legs for a moment girl, let me get this inside you."

Ellen tried to obey, but felt unable to bring her legs apart. Anira stroked her wet lips gently and prised them apart just enough to slip the tip of the egg inside, where it began to hum deliciously. Ellen moaned in pleasure and desperation as her urethra screamed warning messages about the vibrations being transmitted through it. Anira continued to push it gently, edging its base around in little circles to coat it with her heat, until it finally pushed past her lips and was drawn fully inside her.

A long moan left Ellen's mouth. The egg was only humming at the lowest of bass hums, but the feeling of having something hard inside her after so long was just heavenly. She began to forget the aching of her bladder and lowered her legs, kept them tightly together until they were stretched out flat on the bed, and she was straight as a board, save for the small round orbs of her breasts and the bulging bubble over her belly where her stretched bladder was held captive and straining at her skin for release.

The hum, almost inaudible inside Ellen's moist folds, began to rise in pitch, drawing a rising mew from her mouth. The egg had slid inside so that it nestled against her g-spot, and with her legs pressed together the buzzing device was pressed into her soft flesh. She hadn't come in so long, she was so sensitive inside, she had been aroused daily and nightly by her tender kisses with Anira so much that she seethed for release, and at last it was on its way, the stages of arousal passing like signs passing the window of a speeding train. Already she was there, so close, feeling her throat begin to tighten along with every muscle in her belly.

A burning tickle in her crotch followed by a warm flowing sensation was enough to pull her out of her approaching orgasm. The buzzing stopped immediately. Quickly Ellen sat up on her elbows, stretched her legs out before her and crossed them over one another, tried to stem the flow.

"Three... Four..." Anira whispered, just loud enough for Ellen to hear.

"It's stopped, Mistress, it's stopped." She whined tightly, screwing her eyes shut in determination.

"That was a lot, girl." Anira said firmly. "Another half-second and you would have lost the game. I thought you were getting better at this."

"I'm trying, Mistress, I'm really trying, but I have to go so badly... I just can't help it, I have to go! Please let me..."

"No, girl!" Anira soothed. "If you go before the game is over then your pants will go back on, and you'll be locked in this room until morning. Without a bathroom break."

"Mistress, no!"

"Then be quiet. Lie down, there's a good girl. I think you let quite a lot out that time. Look, it's glistening all over your legs."

Ellen lifted her head again, peered down her body at the droplets that had landed on her thighs and pooled between them where they were so firmly pressed together. She wanted to look away, but her horrified eyes were glued to the glistening pool.

"I think it's cheating for you to keep letting dribbles out all the time, it'll just get easier for you. I'm changing the rules. Every time you leak you'll drink two fingers of water from this glass."

"No, Mistress, please!"

"Quiet, girl. Drink."

Ellen looked into Anira's beautiful, hard eyes, saw nothing but concrete and steel staring back at her. She blinked, tried to hide her growing tears, but sat forwards carefully and took the cold glass, sucked in a mouthful and forced it down her throat.