Drink: a Circle of Denial Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little more, girl, that's not two fingers. There you go, get it down. Good girl."

She returned the glass to the cabinet and lay back on the bed, blinking the tears from her eyes to stare at the ceiling. Again the humming resumed inside her, tickling her g-spot, arousing her juices once more. Suddenly its frequency launched upwards, making her yelp and causing every muscle between her legs to spasm harshly. Her eyes glanced downwards in time to see a glistening jet of liquid spurt from between her legs and splash around her knees.

"That was another leak, wasn't it, girl?" Anira said softly.

"Mistress, that wasn't fair!" She mewed.

"I was just trying to make you come quicker, poor girl, before that extra water reached your bladder."

"I can't take it like that, Mistress! You have to start off slow and build up, otherwise I'll just lose control."

"I wanted to make it quicker for you, girl. The quicker you come, the quicker you go."

Ellen blinked back more tears.

"Now come on, you know the rules, two more fingers."

"Mistress, please..."

"Two more fingers, girl. Now."

Ellen sat up again, grabbed the glass with impatient fingers, sucked in a large mouthful and forced it down.

"Good girl. Now lie down, let Lady Anira finish you off before it's too late."

"Yes, Mistress." Ellen whispered, although she felt it was already too late. The burning behind her urethra was too intense, the pain in her bladder too much. It did not stop even as the humming began to rise, higher and higher, driving her yearning g-spot into a frenzy.

She had been teased for too long, her body needed to orgasm as much as it needed to empty its bladder. Her mind was just a passenger, along for the ride, torn between the two opposing needs but unable to control either. She felt her barriers giving way, felt her sex prepare to orgasm as her bladder prepared to let go. Her muscles were stiffening, her chest was tightening, her lungs were burning...

With a sudden contraction between her legs she sat forwards, gave a long grunt, an explosion of rapture igniting between her legs, in her chest and rolling up to her head like a tsunami. Her eyes slammed shut as her face twisted into something between agony and ecstasy, but not so fast that she missed a jet of liquid spurting from between her legs and splashing around her thighs. She doubled up, crossed her legs, pressed her hands into her pubis as warm fluid splashed through her fingers with each orgasmic contraction. The bed shifted, soft hands clasped gently at her shoulders, cradling her, holding her steady as she fell quickly into a second orgasm, almost as powerful as the first, so fast that she had not had time to recover her breaths or her bladder control.

Gradually it subsided, the hum of the egg reducing before she could be lost to a third detonation of delight, and her stiff legs wriggled as she picked herself blindly up onto her knees and clenched her hands against her urethra.

"Good girl, good girl, sweet girl..." Anira whispered into her ear as she cradled her, began to rock her steadily back and forth. "You've stopped the leak?"

"Yes, Mistress." She squeaked and nodded, her throat too tight with determination for any other sound.

"Good girl."

"You still need to go?"

"Yes, Mistress, please! Please let me go now, please, please!"

The bed shifted as Anira stood, stepped around the bed and sat before her. Ellen opened her eyes, gazed into Anira's beautiful face as it approached, opened her mouth, let Anira kiss her. The kiss went on and on as Ellen fought to keep her hands clasped between her legs, but it was no use, her body had had enough and her sphincter finally gave way to the pressure behind it. She whimpered as still she kissed Anira, and then began to cry.

"Are you going, sweet girl." Anira cooed, withdrawing from the kiss as the sound of hissing between her legs overtook the sound of her sobs.

Ellen couldn't speak. She pressed her chin into her chest, clenched her eyes against her tears and tried to will the world to swallow her out of Anira's gaze as her bladder emptied itself through her tightly-pressing hands.

Warm fluid poured through her fingers, splashed around her hips and thighs, ran down her buttocks and legs and onto the bed. It splashed over her calves and feet, soaked into the blanket, pooled between her toes, rolled onto the floor, and still it kept pouring from between her legs as tears poured from her eyes.

"I've got such a good girl." Anira whispered in her ear. "She'll do anything for me, my girl, and how I love her so for it. How I love her so."

Eventually the flood slowed to a trickle, and finally stopped. Ellen let out a long breath, felt the warm post-orgasmic buzz combined with the exhausted elation of having relieved herself at long last, the blissful pain of a stretched bladder finally emptied. She kept her wet hands where they were, daring not to touch Anira with them.

"You made a bit of a mess, didn't you? But never mind. You were a good girl for Ani, weren't you?"

"'S, Mistress." Ellen mumbled.

"You're my special girl, aren't you, Ellen?"

"'S, Mistress."

"Kiss me, girl. Kiss me on the lips, and then I'll take you to the shower and get you cleaned up, and then we'll go back to my room where it's clean and dry, and we can make love until the sun sets. But first, sweet girl, kiss me, just kiss me, because I love you so."

"I love you too, Mistress." Ellen sighed.

"No you don't, girl." Anira whispered in return. "No you don't. I'm your Mistress, you are my slave. You can never love me in the same way that I love you, but I love you all the same, and I'll love you forever, no matter what. Now kiss me."