Drinking From The Fountain Of Youth

Story Info
I'm dressed up for a girls' night in, and find a new pee pal.
2k words
4.47
45.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conh
conh
74 Followers

In chapter 3 my Auntie arranged a pee taste test with several donors for me. In this chapter she indulges my love of girls' clothes, and introduces me to a new pee donor.

Chapter 4. Auntie Jean buys me clothes for a girls night in, and I drink from the fountain of youth.


After my marathon day of pee testing and drinking yesterday I was quite happy to sleep in. So it was about 9.30 when Jeanie woke me with my morning cuppa pee.

"Di's gone into town to see Hilary for the day. It was her 19th birthday last week, so they're celebrating with lunch"

"Who's Hilary?" I asked.

"She's the mystery pee donor and school friend. They're coming back for a girl's night in."

"I'd better make my self scarce then." I said.

"Well, no. You're going to be a honorary girl this evening, so we have some stuff to get, and you, Christopher, are now Christine."

"I haven't got anything to wear!" I joked.

"I have plans for you on that score. We're going shopping."

I nearly fainted with excitement. "I'm getting girlie clothes." I thought. Oh my, what a fantastic week this has turned into. Unlimited pee to drink, girls clothes to wear, what more could I want?

"Firstly," said Jean, "We need to get rid of that erection, and then hide that penis of yours. Lie back please."

Jeanie carefully pulled my knickers off me, and gently massaged my penis to a hardness that I'd only known a few times. Thus prepared, she took me in her mouth and softly ran her tongue around the underside of my cock on that sweet spot. It didn't take more than about a minute before I came in her mouth. When I was done, she opened her mouth to show me my cum. She swirled it around and then swallowed it. A very dreamy smile on her face showed me how much she enjoys the taste of sperm.

"Now, get cleaned up because we have some prep work to do on you before we can go shopping."

Ten minutes later I was fully erect again, but too spent to have another ejaculation. She gave me one of Di's thongs to put on under my navy knickers to scrunch my cock and balls down between my legs. My profile immediately took on the smooth lines of a girl.

"We can't have you walking around the lady's department with a hard-on can we?" She said. "I have also got a wig for you to wear to hide your boy's head shape."

"Wigs? What's next, make-up?"

"Well, I am going to put some nail polish on your toenails to make you look a bit more feminine. And you can wear Di's sandals."

"Aren't you just going to buy stuff for me, Jean?"

"No, Chris, YOU are going to try stuff on in the store. What would you like to wear?"

"You know what? I'd just love to wear a pink romper suit, and tee-shirt. With pink knickers underneath. Can we get some school wear as well?"

"No, I'll help you with that in the fall. You can't wear school uniforms in the middle of the summer."

I do so love girls school wear. When everything is new the material has a soft sheen to it which I find irresistable. Being slightly built, and for all my nineteen years, not really needing to shave much yet. I felt fairly confident I could pass as a girl, especially as I was with my "mother".

"You need to put these shorts of mine on. They're slightly on the large size, but with a belt and a sloppy tee shirt you'll be OK. Oh, and you can't wear those navy knickers, they will show through. Put these white briefs of mine on instead."

So I got into her briefs, shorts, and tee shirt, and with the wig on I must say I looked quite presentable. My legs looked fine, no hair to speak of, and nicely shaped. I felt marvellous.

"Oh Jean, why can't I dress like this all the time. I feel so different, and alive. It's not fair."

"Well my darling, any time you stay with us you can be Christine, but otherwise you have to be Christopher. Now, let's go shopping and have fun."

"Can we at least go around the school wear section before buying my clothes?"

"Yeah, why not."

So we arrived at the store, my heart was pounding, and I had that dizzy feeling again.

No body took any notice of me except one young lad who gave me the eye. "I must look OK." I thought.

Auntie took me to the school wear department, but there wasn't much on display as it was holiday time. So we went off to ladies wear, and we had a browse around for a Romper. There was a lovely one in a pale peach color which Jeanie thought would be my size. "Go try it on so we can see if the size is right."

It fitted! "I thought you wanted pink." She said. "Oh Auntie, I like them all. But I think this is good, and I'll take a couple of those lacy tops."

So we ended up with three types of Romper suit, a couple of tops, and a 5 pack of panties. I wore one Romper home.

I felt so alive and excited as we walked through the Mall, but also a bit vulnerable as I'd never worn anything that showed so much leg. I was sure people could see my "bits"! We stopped for a coffee before leaving. I had several admiring glances from boys, and one dirty old man! I must have looked OK, no sniggering or nudges.

We got back to the cottage just in time for me to have some pee, and a quick wank. God that thong is restricting!

Di turned up an hour later with her friend Hilary. "My God what a little darling she is, and I've already drunk her pee." I thought. She was more petite than Di, who is quite well padded. "Oh my God I'm in love already." I thought. "But I don't think her panties will fit me."

I'd been told by Jeanie to speak softly to sound less masculine, so when Di introduced me as her cousin Christine, I said "Hi" as softly as I could, but Hilary just said not to bother as Di had already briefed her on who I really was. "You look good though, just the voice gives you away. Did you like what I sent you the other day?" She murmured to me.

"Well, I'm not really trying to be a girl, I just like dressing up and going out in public. And yes, I loved your offering, and I hope for more tonight."

After supper, Jeanie said she was going to have an early night and that us three girls were to enjoy ourselves. She left me a big glass of pee. I suggested we played pass the "parcel", the parcel being a glass of pee. Di excused herself and said she was off to bed too. As she left the room she winked at me and nodded in Hilary's direction.

Hilary came and sat beside me and smiled coyly. "So you like drinking pee too, eh?"

"Yes I do." I was blushing as I replied.

"Me too. Lets get these clothes off you, they must be very tight."

I was so relieved to get that thong off, though I loved the rest of my clothes. I helped Hilary disrobe, though she had precious little on underneath. She sat looking at my newly released penis which was making up for lost time erection wise. She lay back on the couch with her legs hanging off the end, knees apart.

"Come here then. I'm busting to go."

I knelt down in front of her and took those pretty lips in my mouth. "Home again." I thought. "This is where I belong. Supping at the fountain of youth."

"Are you ready Chris? I can't wait any longer." Oh, I tell you, what she gave me was the most delicious, flavorful drink I have ever had. It wasn't too bitter or salty, nor too weak and wishy-washy either. It was perfect. She was able to control her flow so well that I never had to gulp any to keep up with her. It just kept coming in a measured flow for what seemed like for ever. I wished it was for ever! When she was done peeing, she guided my tongue on to her sweet spot with her finger, and started moving her hips slowly up and down. I put two fingers right inside her and lightly stroked her.

The effect was as if she'd been given an electric shock. She started moving her hips faster and faster, and she was making keening noises. She had to clench her teeth to keep the noise down. She was panting now, and really working those hips. Faster, faster until she arched her back, and with a deep breath she came. I thought she was peeing again, but she was having a really deep orgasm, and what she gave me was sweeter than any pee I'd ever drank. She shuddered and collapsed, breathless.

"Oh my God, thank you, that was the best orgasm I've had in months.l

"In months?" I said. "Who else gave you one of those?"

"My brother." She said. "We're twins. We have a very close relationship."

"Your brother? Does he fuck you?"

"No, that would completely wrong, the risk of a baby and all that. Technically I'm still a virgin, and I want to wait for the right guy before I have, you know, proper sex."

"So what do you two get up to then. Do you drink each other's pee, do you give him blow jobs?"

"He likes to give me oral like you. I like giving him blow jobs, but he doesn't want to do any drinking. That's why I was so pleased to hear you were here, and I'm so happy you liked my first sample the other day."

"I'd like to shag you ragged." I said "But I guess that's not going to happen."

"No it's not. Sorry."

"Pity, coz I'm a virgin too, and I don't think Di will oblige." Big sigh!

"Well, your Auntie Jean certainly isn't a virgin. And I've seen her looking at you In That Way."

"But she's my Aunt!"

"Only by marriage. And you've drunk enough of her piss to be on fairly close terms I would say."

"You're probably right. Now then, I have something for you, so how would you like it?"

"I would like you to make me a sperm cocktail please. So, first I want you to pee in this glass. Then we're going to add your cum once I've finished with you, and you have a glass of your Aunty's to finish as well."

So while I was sipping Jeanie's pee, Hilary got going with her lips. She knew exactly what to do. Lucky brother of hers!

"When you're about to cum, tell me so I can catch it in this glass."

Well, that did it. Within a minute I'd cum. I had a little of Aunty's pee left, so we toasted each other: "Here's to our love of piss drinking."

I watched the level in her glass go down, her throat moving as she drank, with little creamy white clouds following along, all to be absorbed by her adorable body, and to come back as more pee for me.

With that, we went to bed. Hilary unfortunately sleeping in Di's room.

I lay back and thought about the day. Shopping in girl's clothes for girl's clothes. Drinking lots of virgin pee. I do so love what comes out of a girl's vagina.

My Auntie, eh?

A plan started to form in my mind.

In the next chapter I lose my virginity.

conh
conh
74 Followers