All Comments on 'Drinking From The Fountain Of Youth'

by conh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
The best yet

This series just keeps getting better and better.

Pee drinking, crossdressing, sperm cocktails--all super erotic.

The passages describing drinking directly from Hilary's "fountain of youth" were the best I've ever read about that fantastic process.

Bring on the next chapter ASAP !!!!!!

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 11 years ago
Getting even better

This series gets better all the time. Looking forward to reading about breakfast with the gurls and auntie.

liqueurliqueuralmost 11 years ago
I'm enjoying. . .

this series very much. But thinking: a boy you likes drinking pee from the source so much, and wearing panties, and having his balls tied off— surely a boy like that is going to have other fetishes, too, yes? what about his ass? I'm thinking Hilary's twin brother might be able to introduce him to new pleasures (with a little encouragement from Auntie Jean) and Di and Hilary would certainly like to watch— or perhaps even keep him nourished while it's happening. . .

THIRSTYPEELOVERTHIRSTYPEELOVERabout 6 years ago
YUMMMMMMM!!!

MMMMMM All that warm sexy pee!!! I want some so bad! Your story has me living vicariously as Chris!

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 4 years ago
Drinking girl pee and dressing girly - i love it!

I have too limited experience drinking girl pee. Sucked it out of their panties and once straight from the fountain. This guy is so lucky!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous