All Comments on 'Drinking So No Driving'

by Triplebottom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excited for more

I've only read your first two stories and I really hope you have more in the works. I already love everything about your stories. Short but still well written enough to introduce a character and plot and hot steamy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
horny

After reading that story i am so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Nice short one pager

Left me hard & wanting more

Thanks

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NICE BUT

You leave us hanging. Please write more chapters for each of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the suspence

I hope you are working on the next chapter of this exciting story. I'm hoping the red light is what I think it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

He had driven me home, now I was on my back, his black cock entering me for the first time. Whether it was because I was a bit drunk or whatever he seemed to be going into me with not much problem, although I wasn't thinking about it too much as he used me to deposit his cum, his cock spreading my insides and my cock spurting high into the air as he deposited his warm load inside me. He did it again in the morning, on my knees, I felt it more but I pushed back so he could give it to me. why did I wait so long.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71313 days ago

I'd love to repay such a kind and helpful guy with my mouth and pussy. Such a hot story. Gay lust is so much hotter. Once you know you're a bottom, you just can't get enough cock, can you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriplebottom@Triplebottom
232 Followers
Hi everyone, I'm going to be writing on Kindle Vella soon so be sure to look me up. I'll still write short stories here though. You can start following me on Twitter: @TripleVello lets be friends. Also if you'd like to support me, I'm publishing a compilation of my stories on ...