Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off in the distance, she heard a low rumble in the sky. Clouds had gathered and a storm was coming. Not nearly fast enough, she thought.

"Charlotte," Javier said.

Her body tensed when she realized his voice was coming from just behind her. Hesitating for a moment, she then spun around on her heel. Though she had been expecting the man to be standing close to her, seeing him there still didn't make her any more prepared for it. His hard, seductive gaze still melted her away even more than the heat that hung in the air.

His hand reached out to touch her cheek again. She grabbed him around the wrist, stopping him. Holding him there with a tight grasp, she glared at him with as much fire and determination as she could find within herself. A grim line on her lips, steady streams of air silently passing through her nose, she turned her eyes and burned a deliberate stare into his hand.

Javier followed her sight line. She was pointing at his ring finger with her eyes.

"I don't know you," she said softly but firmly, her accusing gaze fixed on his ring, "We've just met and we've barely spoken. I don't know you, but all I know is this. All I see right now is this."

She accentuated her surprisingly stern words with a stiff shake of his wrist. Javier watched her silently, offering no retort.

"How am I...I won't..." Charlotte started to lose her words. It would have been easier if he had said something she could slap down. Instead, she could only struggle to respond to her own thoughts and guess what he was thinking. "I...I'm not going to..."

"You're not going to what, Charlotte?" Javier asked with his unflappable and smooth voice.

She released his hand. "Nothing," she remarked and added, "Nothing else is happening here tonight."

The woman could only pray the look on her face was half as convincing as her words which already had a nervous trill to them. It was so difficult to stay calm with her heart pounding up her gullet.

Once more a far away rumble called from the sky.

Javier's jaw firmed, locking in the edges and lines on his dark face. He nodded once, looked down towards his hand, and puled the ring off his finger. He then neatly slipped it into his trouser pocket and looked back up at Charlotte.

An indignant, incredulous feeling seeped into her head as she witnessed his provocative gesture. "That's it?", she thought. He hides the ring and now she was supposed to...supposed to...God! It was too hot to think straight!

She turned her back on him and faced the black waters of the harbour, shaking her head. It may have been better just to jump and let the water cool off her heated body and mind.

"Charlotte," Javier spoke to her. He moved into her space from behind and held her gently on the shoulders. She shrugged him off once but not a second time. He held her close, his lips hovering close to her ear. He continued, "Charlotte, there is nothing else but tonight. From the first day I saw you at the window, I've thought of only tonight -- nothing more, nothing less. I'm expecting nothing of you beyond tonight. I just know how very much I want you. Here. Now."

Many people wanted things of Charlotte everyday. It's just that none of those requests were quite like this. None of them elicited from her a yearning pang from deep within like this one did. And none of them held the potential consequences of an invitation such as this.

She felt him sweep her hair gently away from her neck. Her head suddenly felt heavy and it lolled to the side exposing her neck. Javier caressed his lips and tip of his tongue on smooth, white flesh.

"Stop. Please, don't do this." She was unable to bring her thoughts forth into words. She couldn't even decide if she was mentally speaking out to Javier or herself.

As Javier savoured her neck with kisses and licks, Charlotte's mind flashed to the immediate past : her at the wheel of the car as they flew amongst the warehouses and along the docks. The handling and the speed...the sheer thrill of it all as control and restraint were left behind in the car's wake. It was something she shouldn't have been doing, but she loved it anyway. That illicit excitement had been heightened ten-fold by the presence of the man seated beside her in the car, watching her, touching her.

Damn him. Damn him for being so sexually enticing. Damn him for being out of reach.

Damn her for not caring about any of that and still wanting him more than anything else this very moment.

Her head rolled back over his shoulder as he continued to indulgently sample her neck. She looked towards the darkened skies through partially closed eyes. Touching limply at his wrists as he drew his hands around her waist and then up to the collar of her top, she felt him undo the buttons with quick, sharp tugs. As the last button on the bottom of her blouse gave way, she turned her eyes downward and watched as he teased his fingers upward between the part in her top, his tips barely tickling along her quivering belly. Charlotte's long legs were already buckling and she leaned against the man's broad chest.

The water at the edge of the docks splashed against the barrier as the distant storm stalked towards them. All Charlotte could hear though were her own quickening breaths. All she could smell was Javier's masculine scent sweeping over her. All she could feel was his steady hands deftly undo the front clasp of her bra and slowly peeled it away from her trembling, hot skin. Her and covered his as he cupped her soft breasts with an assured grope. Charlotte's chest rose and sighed against his strong touch and she moaned softly her approval. Her nipples stiffened taut underneath his fingers.

She turned her head and her lips were immediately intercepted by his with a full, passionate kiss. Continuously folding their mouths over one another, the woman turned around. She wrapped her palms around his face, felt the patch of stubble around his cheeks and chin as she pushed her tongue hungrily into his mouth. The collar of her blouse slid around and down her shoulders and back, the short sleeves bunching at the bend of her elbow. Her long hair swished around against her back, met by his hands as they explored the expanse of smooth flesh.

Javier's lip moved downward,kissing her chin and her throat as she tilted her head back. He continued along to her collar bone and further still until he was able to flick out his tongue against her straining nipple.

Charlotte moaned towards the sky as she braced her hands on his back and shoulder. She felt his lips wrap around her breast and his nimble tongue circle her nipple. Further she arched her back in response to his effective kisses and sucks of his lips. As he held her securely along her waist and small of her back, her leg raised and braced itself against him.

"Ahh! Mmm!" she gasped and swallowed constantly trying to moisten her increasingly parched mouth and throat.

There was a furious feeling surging from within her now. Whatever previous hesitancy and downright resentment she had towards the situation she was tumbling relentlessly into had long been suppressed. Unlike speeding along in that demon of a car, when she was finally able to slam on the brakes, there was no thought of stopping here. Whatever walls she would hit...and she knew she would...she would face them later.

For the now, she was completely committed to driving beyond the edge.

As if sensing her thoughts, Javier stood upright. Guiding her with his steely eyes and leading her by the hands, he stepped slowly backwards towards the car. Charlotte followed him silently as led her around to the front. The car's headlights still glowed brightly, illuminating them as they came together again in a heated kiss.

The woman's soft hand slipped around between them at his waist. She slid it down flat against his crotch, feeling a solid shaft from behind his pants stir at her touch. Then both of her hands went to work on his belt buckle, slipping out the leather strap with determined tugs. In one smooth motion, she undid the button and pushed apart the fly.

Leaning back, she looked at Javier. Her dark, sleek eyes peeking out from under black, sharp lashes, shared the same hungry desire she saw in his. Her resolve towards the moment finally matched his and she threw herself utterly at it.

Her long body curled down. Grasping at the sides of his slacks and his briefs, she pulled them both down as she crouched down, gently lowering her knees onto the hard pavement. Her deep brown eyes focused wide on the dark, impressive shaft of muscle jutting out from his crotch. Taking it into her hand, she flitted an upward glance and saw him looking down approvingly. With that image in her mind, she tossed her hair aside, wet her lips and sank her warm mouth over his hard cock.

Before the glare of the headlights Charlotte slid Javier's stiff piece past her lips until the tip nudged the edge of her throat. It throbbed to life inside of her mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth with increasing speed. Hungry, wet gasps slipped from the edges of her mouth. Her tongue felt the ripples of veins surging with blood and fire. Her hand stroked at whatever remaining length of his cock that still remained outside of her lips, handling it as well as the gear stick of the car.

Javier unbuttoned his shirt. It also drifted off his broad, rounded shoulders, revealing a muscularly cut upper body. Her free hand reached up and clawed softly at the defined lines of his abs. She felt his strong hands and fingers constantly running through her long, silky mane of hair, brushing it aside, reveling in its softness. She loved the sensation.

The woman leaned back, his saliva slicked tip barely slipping out of her glossy mouth, and she gasped for air before plunging his shaft back into her mouth. The warm air was filled with the sound of her gulps and sucks and Javier's increasingly heavy breaths. Rapidly she stroked his cock in and out her mouth with increasing abandon. His fingers wended their way through her hair and wrapped around her head in a firm yet tender grip, guiding her along his shaft repeatedly.

Neither of them knew if it was either him withdrawing from her mouth or her slipping his cock out with a loud gasp, but the moment he was out of her, Javier pulled Charlotte up to her feet. They came together in a passionate clinch, her soft, rounded breasts cushioning against his hard pecs, as their arms held one another close.

Charlotte could feel the man's cock, as hard as an iron rod, nudge expectantly against her flat belly. She felt its warmth seething through it. She urgently needed to have it fill her within. She could tell that Javier was more than ready to oblige.

The man stepped back and gripped her by the arms. After burning a glare of harsh desire into her eyes, he spun Charlotte around to face the car and pushed her forward. She leaned over and braced her hands against the hood. He bent down behind her and, starting at her bare calves, ran his hands deliberately up her long, smooth legs like a man savouring the touch of Heaven at his fingertips. Sliding them under her skirt and up past her thighs, he curled his fingers under the band of her panties. Quickly he had the small bit of material pulled down the length of her legs to her ankles. Lifting her feet one at a time, he pulled them off and tossed them aside.

Again his hands moved up her toned legs. He pushed up her skirt, hiking it to her waist, revealing Charlotte's rounded, firm bottom. She could feel his hands slide appreciatively around the smooth skin of her butt. When she felt him nuzzle his face up against it, and his hand slide up from underneath and tease along her clean shaven crotch, she closed her eyes and groaned. Her arms buckled slightly on the hood of the car as he licked and kissed between the crack of her bottom. This was too much already and her face strained with a look of delectable anguish and anticipation.

As if on queue, the man rose up behind her. A firm hand gripped around her hip while at the same time holding her skirt up along her waist. The other hand positioned the head of his cock at her opening. Charlotte widened her stance slightly, spreading her legs more. She listed her head around, trying to see behind her. Instantly her eyes shut, and her head snapped back as she felt him drive his lengthy cock into her with one bold thrust.

"Ah-huhn!" she gasped and then inhaled sharply.

His hands secure along her hip and shoulder, Charlotte felt Javier quickly hit his stride behind her, sliding his rigid length in and out with a piston-like rhythm that was only matched by the car she braced herself upon.

She leaned forward, raising her high heels off the ground with each of his broad strokes. She felt him withdraw almost his entire rippling length before surging it back in, controlling his thrust just enough so that his crotch bumped up against her ripe bottom rather than slamming aggressively against it. It was a tantalizing motion and she could appreciate every inch of hard flesh pushing past her tingling petals and into her tight, wet snatch.

"Ah! Ah! Ahh!" Charlotte eked quick, deeply satisfying moans of pleasure. Her body was all a tingle as it was filled with the solid, explicit strokes of the man's cock.

In and out Javier bucked into her from behind. She could hear him draw long, steady breaths of air, feeding his lungs and body with oxygen, fueling his drive.

"Yes. Yes, Charlotte," he breathed her name like it was a silent prayer. He grunted, "Oh my God...so good...so fucking good..."

His hand slipped under her arm and fondled her shaking breasts as he leaned forward against her back. Charlotte locked her arms over the hood of the car as he continued to pour into her with quick thrusts. She turned her head and their tongues tangled and danced together in the open air as they exchanged increasingly heated gasps of air.

The ominous rumble in the sky became a little louder now, a little more frequent, yet they ignored it. A breeze started to stir around them but still the air was hot and their bodies on fire. They were in the middle of their own storm and were in no hurry to escape it. The other one would just have to wait.

Javier withdrew and pulled Charlotte up. Again he turned her around, this time to face him. Once more they embraced in a kiss, lips folding over one another and tongues entwining. They were both covered in a sheen of perspiration.

As the man stripped off his shirt and tossed it past her and into the car, the young woman seized the opportunity to bend down slightly and kiss the man's broad pecs and nibble at his dark brown nipples with her teeth. She inhaled deeply, feeding her lungs with his delicious, manly aroma. Then she felt his hand underneath her chin, raising her face up. He leaned in and kissed her full, red lips as he tugged her blouse and bra off past her wrists, finally releasing her lovely body from her upper garments.

As he stepped back and reached down to cinch up her skirt securely around her slender waist, he revealed to her a very telling look in his crystalline blue eyes. Whatever that look meant, it shot a bolt of nervous anticipation through Charlotte's body. She breathed hard as he backed her up slowly and sat her down on the edge of the car. Her legs parted as he moved between them. She watched him stoop down low, his head between her thighs. With a curl on his lips, he dragged his tongue up the line of her snatch.

"Ah, God..." the dark-haired beauty moaned.

His fingers spread apart her petals and he slipped his tongue deliberately along her slit again pressing his tip against her exposed clit. Charlotte shuddered, her breasts trembling, her brows peaking upward and her teeth clenching as he explored her with his tongue, teeth and fingers. She tangled his wavy brown hair in her fist, but wasn't sure if she wanted to pull him away or shove his face harder into her crotch. He was wrecking her...totally, completely. She couldn't bear it any longer.

"Ah fuck! Javier! Ah!" she moaned and trembled, squeezing his hair in her fingers. She swallowed hard but her mouth remained rounded and open as she quivered with shuddering breaths.

Finally, to her relief or regret, he relented. He stood up then leaned forward, backing her up onto the hood of the car. His hand slid around her outer thighs and hoisted her up, lifting her feet off the ground, her bottom sliding onto the smooth surface of the car. Her long legs bending at the knees, she touched her heels against the back of his thighs. With a smooth motion, Javier reached down, targeted the head of his cock at her slit, then pumped forward, entering her once more.

"Oh-ohh!" Charlotte sighed, her head tilting back, her long hair flowing down and spreading over the hood of the car. She braced herself on her elbows, her hands on his forearms as he prowled over her, his arms locked into position at her sides. Her toned thighs squeezed gently at his hips and matched his rhythmic thrusts, rocking back and forth, back and forth.

His strokes were stiffer now, the thrusts more pointed. His hard cock was throbbing as it surged full-length into her, their crotches colliding with the satisfying sound of flesh-on-flesh. Their foreheads touching, they tilted their chins every so often to steal a tender, quick kiss but mostly they were just panting hot, heavy air into each other's glowing faces. Drops of sweat ran from around his chin and neck down along his gold crucifix chain as it dangled from his neck. They fell from there, splashing onto her collar bone and streaming down between her shimmering breasts.

As the moments went by, the rumble in the skies above mingled with their passionate groans and grunts. Subtle flashes of white lit up the clouds but they were oblivious to the impending storm.

Javier was in high gear, now, his driving thrusts shaking Charlotte to the core and the car beneath her.

"Uhn! Ahn! Oh God! Javier! Ah!" Every stroke elicited a moan of approval from her. She couldn't breath in the air fast enough. As his cock pumped into her, she slipped off her elbows until her back was flush against the car. Her body writhed underneath the man, her long legs clinched around his strong hips, ankles locked together.

Faster, quicker, shorter strokes filled her completely, over and over. They were barreling towards the peak at high gear, read to shoot over the top.

"Ah! Charlotte! Fuck, yes!" Javier groaned. He stood back and wrapped his hands securely around her hips. Charlotte felt him squeeze his fingers into her skin. He pulled her over his cock , grinding his crotch against her.

Her arms spread out against the hood of the car, Charlotte shot her pelvis upward, her flat white belly arching up towards the sky as one hard thrust surged into her. Her mouth and eyes rounded open wide and she groaned aloud in full ecstatic release, "Ah-AHH!"

Her body froze as she spilled her cum over his pulsing shaft. Every bit of energy flowed to her crotch as more of her satisfying wetness rushed from her and her body trembled.

"Ah! Uhn!" she heard Javier grunt through a raspy, dry throat. Every glistening sharp curve and muscle in his well-kept body and face tensed as he leaned his tilted his head up and reared back throwing his hips forward one final time. As his long shaft thrust in to the hilt, he groaned again like a beast as a rich stream of cum jetted from of his cock, filling Charlotte.

As she eased her back onto the hood of the car, she clutched at her tender breasts, feeling the man standing over her throb more and more of his viscous cum into her. His grip on her waist lessened and they both remained still for a few moments except for the rise and fall of their beating chests. Their panting breaths slowly subsided.