Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Javier lowered himself onto the woman and she reached up and embraced him with her arms around his back and her legs still clinging by the ankles around his thighs. They held one another close, enjoying the feel of their warm and slippery bodies.

A light pitter-patter sound filled the air around them for a minute. Small droplets of rain splashed down onto their bodies. Only when the sky flashed overhead, followed by a rippling crackle, did they stir from their embrace. In silence, Javier withdrew his length from Charlotte and the two of them stood up. Without rushing, she adjusted her skirt and picked up her blouse and bra, and he pulled up his briefs and pants. By the time they sat down in the car, and the top lifted into position, the clouds opened up and sent waves of heavy rain falling onto the car and the ground around them.

They finally drove away back through the warehouses just as another flash of lightning jumped through the sky and the thunder rumbled angrily in the air.

It had been a very hot night.

* * * * * * * * *

The flash storm calmed to just a light drizzle by the time Javier pulled the car up to the subway entrance. Other than Charlotte telling him to drop her off at the station, they had barely spoken.

They sat in the car for a moment, a strange calm hovering between them. Charlotte gazed at the dashboard, a stoic look on her face.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off closer to your home?" Javier asked.

She looked up at him blankly.

He offered a knowing grin. Nodding he said, "Yes, of course. Not a good idea."

Her lips parted slightly. She paused and nodded towards his hands resting on the wheel. "Put your ring back on," she said softly yet decisively.

Javier watched her closely then reached into his pocket. He pulled out his ring and slipped it back on his finger.

Still staring at his hand, Charlotte nodded. She waited but he said nothing. Good. If he had said something like "When can I see you again?" or even "You were great" she probably would have slapped him across his face.

Instead, she took the opportunity to gather her thoughts. Finally she said, "I'm not buying anything. I never came into the dealership to buy anything. I was just looking. This was just a test drive." She looked into his eyes. "That's all I wanted."

Javier looked at her intently. He had an assured look on his handsome face but there was a softness in his blue eyes. She could tell that he understood. She hoped that he would respect her words.

"And as I said, Charlotte," he replied, "I'm only here to offer you what you want."

They gazed at each other for several deep breaths exchanging silent good-byes. Then Charlotte opened the door and stepped out of the car. She turned her back on it the moment she closed the door,and she stood there straight, holding her bag in front of her, her eyes closed. She listened to the perfect hum of the car's engine as it pulled away into the night. It was so impressive -- a beautiful piece of precision engineering. It brought a noticeable smile on her pretty red lips just thinking about it.

"One day..."

Feeling the warm spray of drizzle dampening her hair and clothes, the woman finally made her way through the doors of the subway station.