All Comments on 'Driven by Lust'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Very fucking hot. I love seduction stories like that.

Jjshygirl13Jjshygirl13over 8 years ago

Really fucking hot. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really loved the buildup and it's well written.

Once I clicked to page 2, it ruined it for me. Just the sudden change, but then again, "Driven by Lust"

Nicely written though.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
cool

nice little story

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Love ...

seduction. Anticipation of sex has always rated high in my opinion. Good story and, like me, you obviously prefer writing 1st person. Thanks for the read.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Top story

What an incredible story! And an equally incredible mother. Loved it. 5 stars.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Forgot to add...

... I hope by the time next Thanksgiving rolls around, the mom will have a bun in the oven instead of a turkey!

badmommy71badmommy71over 8 years ago
its soooooo true!!

my son gives me his cock and cum whenever possible!! i love feeling him pumping into me and filling me with his hot cum! its the most wonderful feeling in the world!!! ;-)

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Petty good story

I thought that the ending could have been a bit longer and more erotic, but hey, it's your story.

PS: I gave you 3 stars accidentally. I meant to give 4 stars. That's a danger of scoring on a cell phone. Tiny stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

This is very well done. Everything just right. Rhythm, arc, all of it. Really good job!!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Now This Was A Great Read*****

Very HOT!! and well written. Thanks for sharing.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
A 5 stars story to a 4

I agree with andsguy comments and I've also noticed with your stories that I've read so far, the ending end to abruptly for my liking . That why the 4 stars. Sorry.

pennst8er91pennst8er91over 8 years ago
Would prefer a bit more build-up

Agree with a few others on here, the first half was nicely timed, but then she just jumps on him on the couch. Well written, but maybe draw it out a bit more next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mother acts on her desires.

Great story! I love a mom that knows what she wants, and goes out and gets it. This is only the beginning, and once is not enough for Ben and his mom this night. I'd be enjoying her completely, and repeatedly. Mom's a horn dog, so Ben's got his work cut out for him!

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

What an amazing story. Right from the beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom used to tease me a lot but when I finally got up the nerve to make a move she stopped me & told me I was too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous