Driven by Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers

I bend down to place the sheet and blanket on the couch, and the towel I had only loosely wrapped around me falls down. Ben's mouth falls open, and he takes it all in. I look down, and see the bulge rising in his pants.

"Mom, you..."

I don't give him a chance to finish that sentence, and swoop in to interrupt him with a kiss. He tastes of gravy and wine, and I straddle him. He overcomes the shock, and starts responding with his tongue.

"Oh god, Mom..." he starts, breathless. "All that stuff at the dinner table, and just now in the shower... you knew I was watching?

"Oh yes, I did. Did you like it?"

He pauses to think about it, then replies, "I wasn't sure. Everything was normal, then all of a sudden you bent forward, and I could see your tits. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I thought maybe you forgot you weren't wearing a bra or something, and didn't pay attention. But then you kept doing it, again and again, and your nipples poking through your shirt the entire night."

I get on the floor, and fish his cock out of his boxers. This is my first time seeing his manhood, and it's absolutely beautiful.

"Go on," I tell him, wrap my mouth around his head, and start sucking.

He lets out a groan, and continues, "Then when we were on the couch, and you--oh that feels good--you put your foot on my dick, I was sure you were about to, oh god... about to start going berserk on me, but you didn't. Then you just dozed off. Were you actually asleep?"

"Mmhm," I respond, unable to speak with his cock in my throat.

"Well, then you didn't notice that I may or may not have lifted your shirt, and examined your tits up close."

"Oh, you naughty boy," I joke, and run my tongue up and down his shaft.

"Then in the shower, well I think you know already."

"Yeah. Did you masturbate while watching me?"

"Yeah."

"Did you cum?"

"No, I was close... but you stopped."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, this is way better."

I don't think I can wait any longer. I want to feel his cock inside me. Standing up, I tell him, "Take off your clothes." He does, revealing his familiar hairy chest and legs.

"So, what now?" he asks.

"Do you want to do this, even though I'm your mother?" Despite my already brazen behavior, I am still worried he will suddenly change his mind when he comes to his senses, and be disgusted.

"Yes. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Ben."

I straddle him again, and press my naked chest against his. I can feel his tip at the entrance to my vagina. I kiss him again, and sink down. His cock slips in me, eagerly. I gasp as it stretches and fills me, still sensitive from my orgasm in the shower.

Ben places his hands on my ass, and starts thrusting his hips.

"Oh god, that's incredible." I've had sex with a few men in my life, but nothing compares to the feeling of your own flesh and blood pumping in and out of you. I dig my fingers into his chest, and arch backwards, moaning.

"Faster, oh god, faster!"

He obliges, and pumps like a maniac. My toes and fingers begin tingling with the onset of another orgasm. I match his thrusts with gyrations of my own, and moments later the second orgasm hits me, harder than the first. Explosions of joy wrack my body, muscles spasming. I lean forward, and bite his shoulder, letting out a guttural cry of pleasure. I feel his cock in me start throbbing, and his body tenses up, and I know he's cumming inside me right now. I collapse on top of him, while his cock is still deep within me.

I start laughing in giddy excitement, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh. Wow," I manage to bring out.

"You can say that again." He is still holding me tight against him, one of his strong arms around my back, the other cupping a cheek. He leans in for a kiss, and I reciprocate.

When I feel him going softer, and his cum starts leaking out of me, I pry myself loose, and get up. On wobbly legs, I head to the bathroom and relieve myself, wiping away some of the cum trickling out of my pussy. Once I finished, Ben is waiting outside the door, grinning like a fool. I stand on my tiptoes, and we share another long sensuous kiss.

I go into my bedroom, and leave the door behind me wide open. I lie down, and wait. Shortly after the the toilet flushes, he appears in the doorframe. A faint bite mark is visible on his shoulder.

I watch as he approaches, and climbs into bed beside me. I turn around, and nestle myself into him, resting my still slightly damp hair on his arm. He wraps his other arm around me, and pulls me closer.

"Could you please put it back inside?" I beg.

"I'll try," he responds. He reaches down, and starts sliding his semi erect cock along my lips. I can feel it growing bigger and bigger, until finally he guides it inside me.

I sigh, and relax, melting into him. Then I slowly doze off...

rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers
12