All Comments on 'Driven to Distraction'

by Worker11811

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 12 years ago
different!

I liked it! Innovative and fun. Although you should change one part: she shouldn't answer "Big dipper" but rather "great bear." Big Dipper is not a constellation, but rather is an asterism within the constellation of Ursa Major (aka Great bear). (Doesn't detract from the story enough to mark it less than a 5, though!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel

Sequel, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Definitely

Definitely need at least one more sequel to this well written and erotic tale. Consider having Alex or the director/producer of the show getting a chance to enjoy Barbara for themselves. I'm sure one of them could use this apparatus to seduce her. I so enjoy the stories that entail older, undeserving men getting to fuck reluctant beauties like Barbara. Think about it and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I want one of those machines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good but needs edit

It's smart and sexy, and I like it. But, it needs a little edit. You keep jumping from present tense ("she feels the fur") to past tense ("she felt the fur") and back again. It will read better all one tense. I'd pick "present" -- it gives it a faster pace and sense of live TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool

A cool and extremely well done combination of story and pictures. Separately the story and pictures are very erotic. The combination boosts the eroticism considerably. An clever idea for a Game Show and I'm sure a real version would be a huge hit. I like the reference to Sogo City.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous