All Comments on 'Driver Ch. 03'

by parawa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Here, kitty, kitty...

...I wonder how many tails this cat has?

parawa, you are a skillful writer. These tales of tail have been well imagineered. Your characters are interesting people.

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
Every word perfect

I love the beginning of all new relationships, but this one especially is endearing to me because of the nature of how they found each other, and the connection developing between them despite the extraordinary circumstances. As the story develops and you reveal bits and pieces of them, it's clear that both have voids that other can fill.

Beyond that, the sex and desire, his complete dominance over her, all excite the hell out of me. Truly loving this story.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Parawa,

Your writing demonstrates all the best of restraint, in all of its meanings. You caress us with the subtlety of descriptions and characterizations. With no intent to do so, you shame those who grab us readers by the throat and hold our heads below the surface of their excess.

Bravo(a)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Continuing well written story and scene. I've never experienced on a boat what you described, so I guess that is why it is called "fantasy." Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

Your story has an unusual setting and circumstances and is very well written. I’m looking forward to reading more, whilst needle play is definitely not my thing I can skim past that if it occurs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous