Driver Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My crew had her eyes closed, so I showed her the other boat. She stood still, her hands still on her cunt and her legs wide, until the launch was well away.

_____(;)_____

The wind had freshened a lot, so it was a tough beat out of the bay, with a certain amount of tense yelling from Captain to green crew. She was smart and could follow an order when it was needed, without questioning. We rounded the headland and turned downwind, headed back for the Shelter in the far distance.

I always loved the downwind run, the noise of wind and gear stilled, the ship sped forward without seeming to strain and conversation was easier.

I stood behind her at the wheel, holding her breasts as she steered. This was a good chance for interrogation, but we would be back at the mooring quickly.

"Tell me about your experiences. I want to know if you really understand what you are offering to give me. For instance, have you had a man's fist in your cunt? Have you had your cunt whipped directly? Have you had needles put in your body?" As I spoke, my hand cupped her sex, feeling the flow of moisture increase.

"Captain, I will do all those things when you want me to". Her voice was steady." My Master had started training me to take a whipping directly to my cunt, though it was very difficult for me. He was fond of needle play and while he was so ill he had plenty of access to needles and used them, as he could do little else to me.

"My cunt has never been fisted by a man, though a woman did it once. Her hand was small, but it felt very intense. I loved it, but I had been very aroused for many hours first. I would ask that you start slowly when you do this." She was moving her hips, grinding her vulva against my hand.

A small rusty harbour container shuttle was pushing out of the bay we were entering, its' pug-nosed bow smashing the waves. As we passed close under its' side, she was in clear view of the skipper and mate on the bridge, who came out on the wing to get a closer look. I turned my woman to face them and raised her leg to the side bench so she was spread open. They cheered and one of them went for his phone to take a picture, before they passed.

"Perhaps I will give you to a boat's crew for a night. I will present you naked as they leave the dock. Does the idea of serving many dirty, rough men excite you? Their crew quarters will be smelly and their cocks sweaty and foul-tasting as you suck them. They will share you and use you until you collapse." My fingers probed deeply inside her as I said this. She was writhing around to impale herself on them.

"Whatever you wish for me, Captain. My body is yours to show or give as a gift." She spoke in short gasps as her climax approached. Her hands gripped the wheel more tightly as I lifted her, opened my shorts and lowered her onto my cock from behind. A few quick thrusts and she was moaning and gripping me tightly with her internal muscles. I pulled out and changed her angle slightly to enter her anus, pushing firmly past the muscles. She cried out as if in pain and her head lolled forward as her orgasm broke on her.

_____(;)_____

Ten minutes later I was picking up the mooring, having enjoyed sailing right to it, timing the final upwind turn perfectly to be dead in the water at the right moment- lovely! Another ten and the sails were furled and covered. I sent her below to clean the galley and pack the leftovers and rubbish from our lunch. She had done it quickly and efficiently, so I kissed her deeply for several minutes.

Handing her the crumpled yellow dress, I changed back into my land clothes, then began the ritual of shutting down the electrics. When the hatch was locked again I handed her down to the skiff. She stood easily despite the rocking, one day on the water had changed her.

As I rowed for the jetty I enjoyed the view of her spread legs, and moved my bare toe to explore, which made her giggle.

The sun had gone behind the hill as I put the skiff back in storage, though the wind stayed warm on my skin. We began walking to the road, and I said, "I have not finished with you yet, but I want your consent for something before we go further tonight. Let's stop here for a few minutes."

The small bar overlooked the Shelter with its rich mix of pleasure and work boats. We picked a table on the deck over the water. Fred, Jackie, Natalie and I sometimes came here to relax after a long night. In many ways we were a normal working team and needed to deprogram after work. They made an excellent western-style breakfast here and served beer anytime. Colette rarely joined us.

I ordered my favourite IPA and a glass of Bourgogne for her. I sensed she was a red wine woman, on zero evidence other than watching her lips. I paused to order my feelings before I spoke.

"It is not possible for you to come to my small apartment, without a lot of arrangement in advance. My accommodation is provided by my employer, and you understand their desire for privacy. Also I do not want my workmates to know that I am seeing a client out of work time.

"My yacht is small and not luxurious, though I love it dearly. To be frank, there is not enough room inside to swing a cat. It is my fondest possession, even if I share it with the Bank. I prefer not to spend this night there with you, but I hope we will do so in the near future." She swirled her wine, sniffed and took a little in her mouth to savour. I sipped my beer before continuing.

"This morning I was very tempted to stay in your apartment, on that creamy bed all day and abandon my plans. Might we go back there for the night? I know it is filled with your master's memory, yet I want to enjoy you in comfort." After delivering my words I watched her savour her wine. She licked her red lips before speaking.

"After the death of my Master, I lived in his apartment, among his things, for a year, grieving. I found myself working longer hours each week and came to know I was avoiding the place and its mix of joy and tragedy. So I moved out and found my own place, where you came for me. It is all my own, though I have saved many treasures from my time with him.

"The door will open to your hand, as I do. I wish you to treat that apartment as your own, as I hope you will treat me. So far, this has been the most enjoyable day I have had for a long time. Thank you, Captain.

"Also, I have a cat for you to swing." As she said this last, she looked directly into my eyes and smiled a small smile.

_____(;)_____

12