All Comments on 'Driving Her Home'

by bored_doe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
caradoc99caradoc99over 10 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it, will you perhaps write further story/chapter ?

Only critic i could offer is its very fast paced, you could slow down a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Encore, Encore

Please add another chapter with further dominance by the sitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Smack da bitch up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

there is a special feeling being dominated by a much younger woman one just turning 20 or so. They should look up to and respect their elder, but you know you are in for a hard time when they gain the dominate role over you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

I've read this and your other work. I think you are pretty good and I hope you keep writing. So many good writers on this site and you are one of them. I wish you would take the time to complete this and expand your other stories. You have a gift for rendering sexual tension. You have a gift for writing, period, so I hope you are working hard at developing your considerable talent.

bored_doebored_doeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous

Thanks for the compliments! I'm always on the lookout for that flash of inspiration that will develop into a story. I will keep writing, and hope you keep enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Splendid!

Well this is a superb story with the right mix or emotions and action. Any sexual story needs emotion as much as it needs the acts and your story depicts these beautifully. I too would recommend you to finish the story and add the right amount of passions and emotions to make it look as realistic as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous