Driving in Snow Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan called me to ask if we could get together. I said sure. I drove over and picked her up.

She said: "I've been studying hard and now I need a break. What better break could there be than something hard from the man I love."

I replied: "Horny girl."

She responded: "Always when I think about you and I think about you a whole lot."

Then she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

Joan was all over me as soon as soon as we were inside 3i. I had called her horny before but that was proving to be an understatement. Once we were upstairs she peeled off her clothes and then started on mine.

We necked, petted and made love on the sofa. She was very passionate throughout. She did not claw my back.

I drove her back to school.

I found there was a bounce in my step as I returned to work.

Suz stopped by at quarter to five to visit with Joyce. I entered the conversation for about ten minutes. Suz is an intriguing person. She has a subtle depth to go with her exuberance. This would become a common occurrence. She generally stayed twenty minutes to half an hour.

The rest of the week.

I stayed very productive all week. Never saw Ann although she did call twice just to let me know that she was OK and doing fine. Joyce and I did make love twice. Suz stopped by again on Thursday.

Friday after hours.

Joyce had gone home early. Bobbie and I were upstairs on the sofa.

She said: "Let's get nude so we can cuddle."

I replied: "OK." and we did.

Then she came to me for a melding hug. Her breasts were very full and felt wonderful as she pressed them into my chest.

I stepped back and took a breast in each hand for a soft caress. She smiled and sighed softly. Her nipples were fully extended. I rubbed them first with my palms and then took each between a thumb and finger for a gentle tweak.

Then she responded: "Oh... Yes."

We moved to the couch and she sat on my lap.

We talked about love. The conversation started somewhat theoretical, exploring forms of love.

Eventually it drifted into being more personal.

She asked: "What do you think about 'Love at first sight?' I found myself in love with you from that very first meeting. My insides lit up when you touched my nipple but somehow it wasn't just about sex, it was about something else. Sex was there all right but it was secondary. I have been trying to figure it out ever since."

I commented: "I think that love at first sight can be very real and that it generally indicates a strong karmic or dharmic connection."

She asked: "What is a dharmic connection?"

I answered: "Dharma in general means spiritual duty and as I am using it here means spiritual mission. We come into human form with specific missions, agreements between ourselves at the soul level and the universe to accomplish certain tasks. Sometimes two or more souls will agree to work together. That is a dharmic connection."

She responded: "That makes sense. How do we find out?"

I replied: "The soul sends a steady stream of hints but the personality is free to ignore or misinterpret them."

She asked: "Do these hints sometimes show up as symbols? Carl Jung wrote about symbols."

I answered: "Very often the hints will arrive as symbols."

She said: "I thought so. What do you think my breast problem symbolizes?"

I replied: "Well, I would think that breasts and breast feeding symbolize nurturing and milk may also symbolize kindness. We talk of the: 'Milk of human kindness.' "

She went: "Umm..."

I said: "Likewise one name for God in the old testament was 'El Shaddai' which literally means 'with breasts.' "

She moved her arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

She seemed to be deep in thought as we sat quietly. My right hand was resting on her right flank at her waist. My left hand was on her left knee. I was stroking her gently in both places.

She sat up, looked me in the eye and said: "Suckle me."

I said: "What?"

She said: "Suckle me, drink my milk. You need to drink my milk."

I said: "Why?"

She said: "Just drink. Go with the symbolism here. I will know when you have enough. Now drink."

She lifted her left breast to my lips.

I began to suckle. At first her milk came slowly but then it came much faster and tasted quite different, richer somehow.

She held my head to her breast.

She was breathing heavily and muttering: "Yes... yes... yes..."

My whole being felt warm. I felt totally loved. She gently stroked my hair.

I was very aware of my erection.

Then she lifted my head and brought her lips to mine. She kissed me with an incredibly gentle kiss that was somehow rocking my soul. The kiss lasted minutes.

Then we looked into each other's eyes. The connection was intense. That too lasted minutes.

I knew what I needed to do.

We stood and hugged. Incredible union.

I took her hand and lead her into the closest bedroom.

Bobbie.

I folded back the bedcover and took a towel from the stack on the dresser and spread it on the bed where her hips would be.

I made a gesture of presentation toward the bed and she proceeded to lie on her back and spread her legs. She had a smile of unbridled joy.

I was on my side next to her. We began to kiss as I ran one hand over her body.

Her right breast was really swollen. I had drained enough from her left one that it was OK.

I brought my mouth to her right breast but she lifted my head and shook hers saying: no.

She said: "Please don't start the flow."

Then she gently moved my lips back to her left breast while guiding my hand to the right one.

I massaged her right breast. It seemed very full.

I moved my hand down to caress her tummy. She sighed happily. I began caressing her thighs. She made happy noises. Then I moved to her yoni. She began panting. She was already fully lubricated. She began to rock her hips as I touched her there.

She murmured: "Take me. Take me now."

I moved on top of her and entered her using my usual technique for a virgin.

Each time I advanced an inch she gave out a loud: "Oh." followed by a soft: "Yes."

When I was fully inside she wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed me tight. Then she relaxed her legs enough that I was able to pump into her. She moaned and groaned and made happy sounds, that rapidly turned into gasps. We kissed hungrily. She began to leak milk first from her right breast but soon from both. Her hips were meeting mine in a glorious dance. Then she stiffened and pressed her hips forward, trying to get me deeper, as she flung her head from side to side in orgasm. I pounded away. As her orgasm subsided I slowed down but did not stop.

She relaxed and whispered: "So good, so good. ... That was so wonderful."

We kissed gently.

It seemed only then that she realized that I was still moving slowly inside her.

I began to move faster.

She went: "Oh. ... Yes."

Then I shifted into high gear and began to pound away. She met me thrust for thrust. It was not long before we shared an orgasm.

We lay there panting for a while.

Eventually she said: "I didn't know that it could be so beautiful."

We kissed gently.

Then she said: "Now drink from my right breast."

To be continued.

12