Driving Jackie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at her in amazement, wondering where she had been all my life. Of course the deep philosophical questions were just the result of the flood of endorphins that had been released by our lovemaking. I am sure that this feeling would drift away in a short time.

"Are you ready for a swim? Somehow, I am all sweaty and need to cool off.", I asked as I stood up. I took Jackie's hand and pulled her to her feet, and we headed back to the beach. The water looked inviting, and not a soul was in sight. If I did not know the boat and its occupants were around the bend, I would think we were the only people on the island. We splashed out into the water, laughing and jumping around like kids. We went further out, getting to the point where the water was almost up to our necks. It was warm enough to be refreshing without any discomfort, just like a warm bath at home. I ducked my head under for a minute to get the sand and moss out of my hair, Jackie not having this concern since she spent her time atop me. She laughed when I pointed this out, and said that had been her plan all along.

Jackie put her arms around my neck and gave me a hug, kissing slowly. I pulled her closer, and soon we were kissing again, the passion of our earlier session revived. Jackie felt something poke her in the stomach, and grabbing my quickly stiffening cock, said "You can't be ready to go again. Is that all you guys think about?"

"I can't speak for any other guys, but I think about it pretty regularly. And yes, I am ready to go again. I am not sure if it is the tropical island, the naked boat trip or the company that is making me extra horny, but I really think it is you!"

Jackie looked into my eyes, pulled me even closer, and started grinding her crotch into mine. She was holding on so tightly, she was crushing my organ between us. I slowed her efforts enough to get a little relief for my cock, then aiming it home, I shoved it inside her again, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I grabbed her ass cheeks and started pulling her onto then back off my cock. The buoyancy of the water made her feel like a feather in my arms, and we stayed in the water slowly fucking for at least another 30 minutes. Neither of us was aware of anything but the electric jolts that were coming from our joined crotches. This time there was a genuine crashing of the waves on the shore, we were only a short distance from the beach. We felt more than herd it, but the effect was the same. My cock was being squeezed inside the warm wetness of a hot pussy, and Jackie was being pumped like I was trying to get all the way inside. We stood there like that for several minutes afterward, not moving or speaking. I pulled out and Jackie let go with her legs, finally putting her feet back on the bottom. As we watched, several blobs of semen floated to the surface, squeezed out of Jackie's pussy as it had pushed my cock out earlier. We laughed, hugged once more, then turned to move out of the water and return to the rest of the group.

As we looked at the shore in front of us, there was a single woman sitting there just watching. I looked at Jackie and she at me, and then we wondered aloud how long she had been there. Neither of us had noticed her before, but we were busy with other pursuits. Getting closer to the water's edge, I recognized her as the woman who had been embarrassed first thing this morning. She was watching as we came out of the water, and continued to sit as we walked up to her.

"That was really hot. I got turned on just watching you." was her comment.

"So, how long have you been here?" I asked.

"Maybe 20 or 25 minutes. I kind of lost track of time."

We had not really planned on an audience, and this was a bit awkward for me, and I assume for Jackie as well. However, the deed was done and there wasn't anything we could do, so we just let it be.

I introduced first Jackie then myself. The woman said her name was Barbara, and she was on the trip with her husband Chuck, in the islands celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary. Jackie congratulated her and since she was still sitting cross legged on the sand, we both sat down as well to talk to her.

"I wasn't sure you would be on the trip, you seemed a bit surprised at the dock this morning." I started.

"I was more than a bit surprised. Chuck didn't say anything about a nude cruise, and I almost left, but did not want to look afraid to try something, especially in front of all those people."

"Well, it looks as if you conquered your fear." Jackie interjected.

"I guess, but I am still a bit apprehensive."

Now it was my turn to comment, "You could have fooled me. You made it onto the boat, you didn't seem bothered sitting there in front of the others during the trip, and now here you are sitting naked in front of 2 people you don't know. I say you are doing pretty well. Besides, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about as far as I can see."

I said the last before I really gave it much thought and it caused Barbara's face to flush, she seemed to have a low blush reflex, but I also saw a smile forming on her lips. Jackie picked up on what I had said, and started busting on me.

"So, you have been checking out the other women. I thought you just told me I was the only one!"

Not thinking before I answered, a bad habit I have sometimes, I gave back to Jackie the same type of playful banter she offered me.

"I say a lot of things when I have my cock buried inside a wet pussy." trying not to smile as I said it. I also realized as soon as I said it, I did not really know how Barbara would take this kind of kidding between us, and started to regret my choice of words.

Jackie looked at me then at Barbara, and I know she was thinking the same thoughts I was. Barbara, however, seemed more comfortable with us now, and just started to laugh.

"Isn't that the truth? All they want from us is what we have between our legs!"

We all laughed and the tension was gone. As I was thinking about what was between legs, I noticed that Barb was still sitting cross legged, directly in front of me. Her pussy was on display, the legs stretched wide. Her lips were pulled apart and she was showing what she had for anyone to see. I didn't want to stare, but it was hard not to. Barbara noticed where my eyes had traveled but did not make any attempt to shift her position. I think Jackie might have seen as well, but I did not want to look at her to confirm my suspicion.

Trying to change the subject and reduce any chance I might end up sitting here staring at an inviting pussy with a growing boner, I asked, "So, where is your husband now?"

"Get a few beers and a good meal into Chuck and he is out for 2 hours. He went back to the boat and just zonked out on one of the deck lounges. I really don't mind, he is a dear and takes good care of me. Besides, it gave me some alone time to just walk and think. And, it gave me a chance to see and meet you."

She had emphasized the 'see' in her statement, and the sexual tension picked right back up after I tried to deflect the conversation away from it. I am not sure what she might have been angling for, but I wasn't going to take the bait if that was her intention. If I had not met Jackie, I would have jumped at the chance, but now I wasn't going to do anything to jeopardize our relationship.

Trying another tack, I suggested that if Chuck had a full belly, the food must be served. Barb said they had brought it out an hour before, so I commented, "I would like to get something to eat."

Jackie responded, "You just ate something not long ago." winking at Barbara.

I couldn't believe it, here I was trying to be good and every time I steered the talk away from sex, the conversation took a U-turn right back. Jackie had been sitting on her knees and said that her foot was going to sleep, and she needed to get the circulation back into it. I thought this would lead to us returning, but once she stretched her foot and moved about a bit, she sat back down, this time right next to barb, directly across from me. And, she was sitting cross legged, just as Barb was doing. Now I had to very nice pussies displayed in front of me for my viewing pleasure. What were these 2 women trying to do to me?

We continued to sit and talk, not making any attempt to head back to the others. I discovered that any chance I had to derail this conversation had disappeared a while ago. Each of the women would occasionally shift position, making the view change a bit as they alternately moved their legs further apart or shifted such that their lips would move up and down sliding across the other until they once again spread apart fully exposing the channel inside. I was wondering just where things were going. Finally, it was inevitable and it happened. Willie had been resting quietly for the past minutes, but soon he began to stir, and I knew it wasn't long until he would be at full mast. There wasn't anything I could do to hide it, and made no attempt. I think this was Barb and Jackie's intent from the beginning.

Jackie started, "Does he want to come out and play?"

Barbara picked up on the comment, "He was looking pretty lonely there for a while. I wasn't sure if he really liked me."

Where was this going? As she had been speaking, Barb was rubbing her breasts and had managed to tweak the nipples to the point they were hard and pointing straight at me. Jackie watched with interest, looking first at Barb, then back at me. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but I didn't think she would approve of me fucking another woman, especially if she was right there. By now my cock had reached full hardness, pointing upward toward the 2 women facing me. I also noticed that each open pussy was wetter than it had been only mere minutes ago, now glistening in the sun.

"Poor baby, is there anything we can do for you?" Jackie asked, scooting over to sit beside me. Barbara then moved over to sit beside me on the other side. I wasn't sure where this was going, but didn't want to move. Here I was sitting between 2 beautiful, naked women on a deserted beach, and that was a real turn-on. As I was pondering the meaning of life, Jackie moved her hand to grasp my hard shaft, and started stroking me gently. Barb was watching with interest, keeping her eyes on the up and down motion in front of her. Jackie reached across me with her free hand and taking Barbs hand into her own, placed Barb's hand on my cock. I jumped at the touch, and then Jackie took her hand off as she let Barb feel me. Jackie put her hand on top of Barbs, and started pushing Barb's hand up and down on my rigid shaft. I'm not sure what turned me on more, the fact that 2 gorgeous naked women were jerking me off simultaneously, or that one was Jackie and the other a complete stranger. I watched in fascination as Jackie directed Barb's action, though I don't think Barb needed any help from the way she alternately squeezed and stroked. Both women were concentrating, Jackie watching my face and Barb watching the motion of her hand sliding up and down my cock.

I had come twice already, and normally I would bet money that I could have held out almost forever but this stimulation was so hot I wasn't sure I was going to last more than a few minutes. Jackie took her hand off Barb's and turning to face me, started a passionate kiss, taking what little breath I had completely away. We kissed as Barb continued to jerk me off. I could see her hand moving up and down, and watched with interest as she closed her eyes to a narrow slit, focused only on the cock in her warm hand. Despite my earlier thoughts that I would not be able to hold out long, the anticipated release was slow in coming. Continuing to stroke, I watched Barbara look at the cock she held in her hand, then back at me. Before I knew what she planned, she pulled her hand away and quickly swallowed my entire organ into her warm mouth. I wasn't sure what to make of this, but the feeling was incredible. She was sliding her mouth up and down, and maintaining a suction that I swore would collapse my balls. I knew she was going to work to make me come, and perhaps took it as a personal challenge to do so. I was more than willing to allow her to succeed, but the feeling was so intense, I did not want it to end.

Jackie had been unaware that barb was now blowing me, but soon realized things had changed. I had a worry in the back of my mind that this might have gotten too far out of hand, but it was Jackie who had started things when she had invited Barbara to help jerk me off. She stopped kissing me long enough to get a good look at what was going on with my cock, then pushing me down onto my back, straddled my face and settled her pussy onto my mouth. She was facing barb, not wanting to miss a single moment of the action. Unfortunately, for me at least, by sitting on my face in that manner, I could no longer see Barbara sucking my cock. I soon took advantage of the pussy in front of me and started licking and sucking in earnest. Jackie was humping and moaning, my tongue doing its best to bring her to yet another climax. I could only imagine what she was feeling as she watched me getting sucked off as I ate her to orgasm. I had learned to concentrate my efforts on the pussy above me and put my own feelings into the back of my mind. That is not to say I was not aware of the woman attempting to suck my tonsils out through my cock, but I tried to give all my attention to Jackie's pussy. Barb's efforts had come to fruition, I felt the surging in my balls, and I knew that my climax was going to happen now, nothing I or anyone else could do would stop it. Barb felt the tensing in my cock, and doubled her efforts to pull the gushing semen from it. She continued to suck with the force of an industrial vacuum, my cock giving up its contents without protest.

Jackie had blown me many times before, but I never came in her mouth. Early on, she had offered to take me in her mouth, but said she really didn't like the taste of semen. I did not see any reason to ask her to do something unpleasant just to show me a symbolic gesture of her desire. Barb did not appear to have any such reservations about the taste as she finished sucking me, stopping to swallow the load, and then going back to her task as if she wanted to start over again. I am not sure what it was about that mouth action, but my cock remained rock hard even after my third orgasm of the afternoon, and I did not sense any diminishing of that hardness. After several more minutes of sucking, Barb lifted off my totally satisfied cock, and I thought I might get a rest. Then, even as I felt Jackie start to tense up above me, I felt her bend forward, assuming she might want to continue the action Barb had relinquished to her. She grasped my cock in both her hands, but instead of the warm mouth I expected, I felt my cock being directed into another orifice. Jackie was guiding my rigid member into Barb's pussy as she straddled my crotch. As I started to ponder this turn of events, Jackie squeezed my head between her thighs, and with a convulsive shudder, came with a growling moan and took all thought away from what was happening to my cock. After several minutes of remaining there frozen in place as I slowly continued my licking and sucking, Jackie rolled off to the side and rested against me.

At this point, I was finally able to get a good look at Barbara and see what she was doing. Sitting atop my cock, she was jamming as if there was no tomorrow. Her nicely rounded tits were bouncing up and down with each stroke, and her eyes were closed in total concentration. I was suddenly brought back to the realization that Jackie was lying right next to me, and I was worried she might see this as something to interfere with our relationship. I did not want to do anything that would upset her, and now here I was fucking another woman as she watched. I turned to look at her face, and as she saw me look at her, she looked at my eyes, knowing without asking what I was thinking. She smiled gently, looking at Barb, then back at me, giving a single nod of her head, offering her permission for me to continue.

Barbara was riding my cock like a bronco at the rodeo, her eyes closed and her muscles tight as she pumped up and down. As much as her mouth had done to vacuum my cock, her pussy was doing as much or even more to pull it as far into her as possible. While she did this, I took the time to reach up and grab a hold of her very nice tits. I tweaked the nipples and held on as she bucked in reaction to the added stimulation. I heard a low laugh from Jackie as she softly said, "You do have a thing for tits, don't you?"

As we lay here on the deserted beach, Barbara and I fucking like wild animals, I had a sudden thought. I did not know her husband, had not spoken to him, and barely seen him on this trip. Yet, I knew he was an idiot! How could someone with a wife this hot, this sexy, this horny decide a nap in the sun was a better choice than taking is wife into the bushes and fucking her brains out, or maybe more likely, having her fuck his brains out? Still, I was the one who was getting fucked by her and I realized just how lucky I was and how much he was missing. At the same time, I was starting to feel a pang of guilt, a feeling of misgiving about what I was doing. I know that even as Jackie had shown me her support now, would there be some remorse, some regret later that might screw up what we had. I did not want to take that chance, but right now it was a bit too late for such concerns. Barb was almost pulling my cock out by the roots with each upward movement of her tight pussy. I knew or at least thought I did that I would not be able to produce any more semen for today's performance, but the feeling deep within my groin was going to prove me wrong one more time. I felt it well up into my cock, and as I was tensing for the impending explosion, Barb started on her own launch into orbit, shouting, "fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She did not share Jackie's inability to vocalize her climax instead screaming it to the world for all to hear. I swore that everyone on the boat would know exactly what we were doing here on the sand and come running to see if everything was OK. With the last of her shouts still echoing off the water, Barbara slumped on top of me, completely drained by the exertion and the feeling of pleasure she had just experienced. I held her close to me, slowly rubbing her back as she lay there trying to catch her breath. I looked at Jackie and was gladdened to see that she was smiling and that there did not seem to be any regrets.

At this moment, time was only a word, one that had no meaning for the 3 of us. We realized that we should really start back, none of us had any idea of how long until the boat sailed. We had been talking and otherwise amusing ourselves here on the sand for some time, so headed into the water to rinse off the sand and perspiration.

We walked into the water, moving in until we were chest deep. I took the opportunity to rinse the sand from myself, then unselfishly offered to make sure each of the women were totally clean of sand from the time on the beach. Jackie eyed me mischievously as I started rubbing their inner thighs and the treasure between, wondering out loud if I really had thoughts of catching the boat back to the island. Barbara laughed along with Jackie, but did moan and sigh with pleasure as I rubbed my hand between her legs a few times. A few more minutes passed and we started out of the water.

I did make a commitment to myself and indirectly to Jackie, not to fuck another woman again and I wasn't going to take any chances that a moment of passion now might screw up my relationship with Jackie later. We walked arm in arm, me in the middle back to the others. Some watching grinned knowingly or gave me thumbs up further giving credence to my earlier thoughts that Barbara's screams of pleasure had been audible to all. Soon we found some food and fit back in with the rest of the group. Right about now, cold fried chicken, corn bread and fruit salad hit the spot, I needed to replenish lost energy. I also wondered if Barbara would be this wild later with her husband. As for this afternoon, Chuck did not have a clue what he had missed.