Driving Jackie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Devon called everyone back to the boat, all were accounted for and we got underway. The trip back was much the same as the trip out. I saw Barb sitting next to a sleeping chuck, so motioned her to join us. She came over, saying he had not awakened since dozing off several hours earlier. I put into words what I had been thinking earlier, "He doesn't know what he is missing."

Barb smiled and agreed. "That was really wild. I would never have thought I would do anything like that."

I had to agree with her. A week ago I was sitting in a garage lamenting a cold North Carolina winter and just wanting to go to a warm place. Now, here I was sitting naked on a boat with a group of naked passengers, drinking tropical fruit drinks, and enjoying the view of the 2 hottest women on the boat. I just smiled contentedly, and then we made small talk until we had docked back where the trip began this morning. Jackie and I each gave Barb a big hug, then she left to wake her husband who was still snoring where she had left him. We went into the locker room, retrieved our clothes, and as we dressed, everyone commented just how overdressed they felt. What a difference a day makes, this morning most of us were nervous about taking our clothes off, now we were wishing we didn't have to put them back on.

Jackie and I made a stop at an open air café for a quick dinner, and then returned to our cottage. It did not take either of us long to shed the clothes we were wearing. We each laughed as we realized the other was as uncomfortable in the clothes. I wanted to get a shower, the day in the sun had left me covered with a mixture of perspiration, sun block and dried salt from the sea water. I was going to go into the bathroom to jump in, when I noticed a pair of pipes running up the wall from the bathroom, across the ceiling, then out through the back wall. I thought this odd, so investigated. I went out the back door and found an outside shower. The pipes met and a single control let the main pipe extend out about 5 feet, where a large old fashioned shower head sat over a wooden pallet. The cottage was landscaped and situated in such a way that the shower was completely obscured from any other cottage's view. Perfect, we could shower outside free from any constraints clothing would offer. And, there was more than enough room for 2 at a time. "Jackie, get your cute little ass out here!"

We took a quick out door shower, cut short because the cottage had a smaller water heater than the one we had at home. Now, clean and fed, we headed for bed. As was our custom, we ended up with Jackie riding my cock, taking her time as she gently rocked across my rod with each movement. We did this almost every night, it gave us the closeness and intimacy that a frenzied fuck just could not match. We often talked for an hour or more as we slowly brought the other to an anticipated extremely enjoyable climax. We could watch the other as we touched and moved, no hurry in our actions. I always liked the peacefulness this easy time brought us. Tonight, we were talking about the day we had just spent on the cruise. We were each a little surprised that we had actually gone through with it. In the beginning, it almost seemed as though we dared the other to try, then could not back down. Not wanting to admit either was apprehensive, we each had pushed the other to do what neither of us would have done individually. We marveled at how quickly we had gotten used to being naked with a bunch of strangers. Now, the thought of wearing clothes seemed too confining.

I guess each of us was nervous about saying anything relating to what we had done on the beach with Barbara. It certainly had not been planned, and I was totally amazed that things had gone as far as they had. Finally broaching the subject, I asked Jackie what she had thought about that part of the day.

"I'm not sure how to ask, but what did you think when we found Barb watching us on the beach?"

Jackie took a moment to compose her thoughts, and then started, "I was a bit unnerved, and I really don't expect to be watched while I have sex. Still, I guess when you do it outside where anyone around might see you, you have to expect something like that."

"Did it bother you to find out she was watching us?"

"You know, at first I thought it might, but when I started to think about it, I got turned on by the thought. I don't think I will turn into an exhibitionist, but for some reason, today it just turned me on." Jackie continued.

"I was thinking that too. And, what was that going on as we were sitting there with the two of you teasing me with those hot pussies in my face? Was that just a tease, or did you expect things to go further?"

Jackie answered, "I really did not have any plan in mind, I just started to get caught up in the moment, and next thing I know, I think both of us were trying to outdo the other. You just ended up being the target of the game."

I was smiling at this, wondering just how wild Jackie might be under the calm exterior she presented to the outside world. Pushing further, I asked, "What did you think would happen when you started to jerk me off? I was thinking you might be showing off for Barb, but when you got her to join in, I couldn't believe what was happening."

"You know, I am not really sure. I guess something got started and none of us could stop it. I could sense that she wanted to participate, but wasn't sure just what she might do. I thought a quick hand job would be innocent enough and she would be satisfied."

"And what if she wasn't satisfied with that? I never planned to fuck her, but I will never do that to you again. You mean too much to me and I don't think you ever want that to happen anyway." I stated matter of factly.

Jackie got a big smile as I said this, picking up the speed of her rocking a bit. "Really, you were worried that I wouldn't like you doing that? That is so cool. I do have to say, however, that I really don't want to share you with any other women. Actually, I hadn't thought of that, but I expected that you would eat her out."

"You would have been cool with that? I was worried at first that even the hand job was going too far."

Another moment of thought, then Jackie added, "You know, before today I think I would have never even considered things going as far as a hand job. But, when I watched her suck you off, I saw the lust in her eyes and the way you held onto me rather than Barb as you came made me certain that you were only mine, and a little fun wouldn't change that."

"Really! You would have been cool with me eating out another woman while you watched? Why didn't you say something? Damn, did you get Barb's hotel? Maybe we can go over tomorrow, after lunch when Chuck is taking his nap!"

Jackie cracked up at this, squeezing my cock with her muscles as her stomach tightened up with the laughter. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable enough with it for you to go out looking, but at least today I think I could have watched you get her off with that tongue of yours. Besides, you fucked her after I guided your cock into her pussy. How much more involved can I get. I don't want anyone else to become part of our love life, but this is a special time and place, and what we did felt good and I really don't expect it to happen again. You are enough for me, and I hope you feel the same about me."

"I do, but are you sure we can't look up Barbara just once before we go home?"

Jackie smiled, then looking down at me seriously, said "You wouldn't want me to put this pussy away and let you suffer a life of denial would you?"

Looking sufficiently chastised, I nodded no, then reached up and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing and massaging them as we moved in unison, feeling closer than ever.

Jackie rocked a bit longer, and then got a more serious look on her face. I assumed she would continue with the playful teasing, but she started out with, "I really want to ask a question, something important."

I wasn't sure where this was going, but recognized the tone as something not to joke around with. "sure, whatever you want, babe. What is on your mind?"

"I have been thinking, and I want you to come home with me and spend Christmas with my parents."

This wasn't anything I might have guessed, and I took a moment to consider. I had never met her parents and although I had not intentionally avoided them, the opportunity had not come up. I knew they lived across the state, but other than casual remarks about her early family life, I knew nothing about them.

I was about to answer when I heard the sound. I don't know where it came from, but I heard it clear as a bell.

"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson! Danger, Danger!"

I hadn't put things together, I really had no reason to. Yet, as things flashed through my mind in a nanosecond everything started to become clear, at least to me. The earlier offhand comments about pregnancy, the diamonds I had bought yesterday, the visit to meet the parents... Of course, the logic of all this eluded me, but with thoughts like this running through my mind, logic was long gone.

Looking for a moment to process things further, I asked, "Why would you like me there. I don't want to intrude on your family time."

"You won't be intruding, and I'm sure they would love to have you come along. Besides, you won't be going to see your own parents, so you really need some family around you during Christmas."

Some family??? Right now, they were just the older people she had lived with for the first 18 years of her life. Now she was referring to them as family, even including me in that reference. I had to work hard to keep my pecker solid inside her, I didn't want her to think I was worried, even though I might be. Still, I couldn't give her a flat refusal. I decided the better part of valor was to procrastinate.

"I guess I can think about it, but how about if we talk it over later?"

I'm not sure if this was the answer she was looking for, but at least she didn't seem upset at my dithering. Knowing Jackie as I did, I knew she would keep working on me, and I had a tough time saying no to her, especially when she was riding my cock. Come to think of it, she was doing that right now. I am pretty sure Jackie knew just how to get what she wanted, but right now I wasn't going to worry about that too much.

Jackie's parents lived In Wilmington, about 300 miles away, and I had never met either. My own parents were in upstate Pennsylvania, and had already committed to spending 2 weeks with my sister, her husband and 3 kids in the snow belt of New York State. That wasn't on the top of my list of favorite things to do -- spend winter in the snow, stuck in a house with 3 screaming kids. I got along well with my family, and was the uncle who spoiled the kids, but I could only take them in small doses. I would find time to see them once the thaw arrived. I'm sure that spending a few days with her family wouldn't be that torturous, but I still had a few reservations I wanted to think through.

The rest of our time here was relatively uneventful. We spent most of the week sunning and swimming on the beach. We tried different restaurants and did a bit more shopping. Nothing too exciting. Jackie was true to her word, she didn't wear any more of her suits on the beach, preferring to spend the time naked. That was fine with me, and I joined her every day in my birthday suit. Our trip ended all too soon, and we were back in the air heading for home and cooler temperatures again. We promised each other that this would not be our last trip to the islands, but now we had to return to the lives that waited for us at home.