Driving Jackie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in our room, getting ready for bed, Jackie once again asked me if I had her present, and I told her it was already under the tree. She smiled, and said she was just nervous about things, I was the first boyfriend (boyfriend?) she had brought home for more than just a cursory meet with her parents. I'm not sure what she had to be nervous about, but I let it go. I then told her she had to be good or Santa would not bring her anything tonight.

In bed, Jackie was once again nervous about her parents hearing or knowing what we might be doing. I could understand her concern a little, but still, I was a horny young man and we were lying in bed almost naked and had not done any serious fucking for 2 days now. I could live with that if we were apart, but here we were in the same bed. I pulled Jackie up onto me and when she started to protest, I told her she would just have to be quiet, we both needed this. She did agree with me there, but wondered just how quiet we could be and still have our fun.

I pulled her close, kissed her and started running my hands over her bare back and her ass, which was still panty covered. She was relaxing and soon her need for more physical contact emerged, as she started rubbing her crotch over my quickly hardening rod. I took the opportunity to relieve us both of our remaining clothes before resuming where we had paused. Jackie's apprehension had lessened some, but I could tell it was lurking in the back of her mind. It did not take too long before habit took over and the juices flowing from her pussy started to coat my cock, making entry easy. Jackie sat up and grabbing my stiff member, guided it into her wet pussy and slid down all the way. Soon she was sliding back and forth, just as we did virtually every night at home. I did not really notice anything obvious that would indicate what we were doing, the soft sound of sliding flesh and low moans did not carry beyond the room we were in.

I let Jackie control the speed of our love making, letting my hands roam over her breasts and then down to the top of the pussy that was filled with my hot meat. I would rub a finger over the clit at the top of her channel, and then let my fingers brush the inside of her thighs. She was getting into it more and the soft moans were becoming increasingly frequent. I spent some time working on her tits, she knew my fascination with them well. The nipples quickly hardened in my hands, and when I pinched and pulled on them, the whimpering and moaning got louder. At this point, Jackie had pretty much forgotten her earlier concerns about the noise, but I didn't think we were being obvious enough to arouse any suspicion unless someone was specifically paying attention. That thought left my mind soon and I concentrated more on what was happening between our joined crotches. Jackie was alternately sliding up and down, and then rocking back and forth. I could feel the tenseness in her legs as I rubbed her thighs, I knew she was starting her climb to orgasm. Right about then, I felt her tense up completely, and the internal growling that signaled climax started deep within her body. I felt her vaginal muscles grip my cock tightly enough that the forward motion that had been occurring was stopped, and I grabbed her by the hips and forced myself deep into her spasming pussy. Holding my cock there as she came around it, I felt my own release forcing its way up my cock, then I was spraying hot jets of semen deep into that same pussy, bringing Jackie to yet another tremoring climax. I pulled her down on top of me, holding tight. When her breathing slowed and my own ability to speak returned, I whispered in her ear, "I think that qualifies as being good. I guess Santa will be here for you later tonight."

Jackie laughed and sighed contentedly. We lay like that for a bit longer, my cock slowly deflating and sliding out of her with a wet plop. We rolled next to each other, holding the other and went to sleep, dreaming of Santa's visit that night.

*****

6 o'clock Christmas morning came early, but our internal clocks made sleep difficult and once awake, Jackie was like a little kid. She knew what day it was and was certain Santa had been here to bring her some presents. Her first reaction was to rush out and see what was under the tree, but since we were both naked from our fun last night, that wasn't the best idea. Neither of us had brought a bathrobe, and going into the house in just underwear probably would not be appropriate either. We decided to dress quickly, both finding t-shirt and jeans before going out into the house.

The tree lights were on and the gifts underneath it sparkled in the low light. I wondered if Jackie would dive in and start tearing off paper, but she harnessed her enthusiasm and waited for her parents to come out of their own room, which they soon did. I think Jackie was looking for permission to open gifts, but Toni said she needed coffee and I agreed with that sentiment. She went into the kitchen and got a pot started, and then came back and asked if we wanted to eat first or check out the presents. I wasn't really expecting anything, but I knew how excited Jackie was to see what she might get, and I knew she wanted to show off the earrings I had gotten her. Everyone looked at Jackie and she said the heck with breakfast, let's get started. We sat down, Jackie and me on one couch, her mom and dad on the other couch opposite us. Toni acted as traffic cop, handing gifts to us one at a time. I know Jackie was anxious to get her gift from me, but the first box she got was from her parents. As excited as she was, I expected her to rip the paper to shreds, but she took her time and removed it carefully and set it aside. She opened the box and pulled out a nice sweater that she held up in front of her to show everyone. Her mother then gave her father an envelope from Jackie, and he opened it to find tickets to the NASCAR race later in the spring. He had a big smile on his face, and thanked Jackie profusely.

Things continued like this for a bit, each person getting some trinket or other. I know Jackie was getting impatient to get her gift from me, and finally her mother came to it and handed it over. I had told Jackie that she would have to look suitably surprised, acting as though she had not seen them before today. I think it was an effort for her to remove the paper from the box carefully, but she managed to do so, and then opened the box.

"Oh my god, look at these!" she said with an excited gasp.

She turned the box so her parents could see inside, and then almost jumped onto my lap to give me a big hug and kiss. Of course, the thanks wasn't anywhere near what she had shown me after she got the earrings originally, but that kind of thanks probably would not be appropriate in public. Her mother reached for the box to get a better look and was suitably impressed. I think women have some inherited ability to know just how good various gemstones are.

"They're beautiful, Jackie! Now I will know where to go to borrow something if your father ever takes me somewhere I need to dress up nice." " She showed them to Dave who added his compliment to Toni's, but then replied, "Hey, I took you to that bowling banquet just last week." Toni rolled her eyes at this, but smiled at her husband at the same time.

Jackie asked her mother to hand back the box, she said she wanted to put them in to see how they looked. She had a big smile on her face, and I knew she had been waiting patiently so she could get them back in her ears. I also knew she was humoring me when I said that she would need to have a present under the tree from me. I took the box Toni handed over and gave it to Jackie. She took the little fabric covered piece that the earrings were attached to out of the box to remove the backs when something fell out and dangled under the card. I heard a gasp come from Jackie as she took a look at the object that was attached to the bottom of the earrings by a short piece of ribbon. It was a diamond ring that matched the other diamonds and Jackie sat there with a stunned look on her face, not moving or making a sound. I saw Dave and Toni look at each other, then at me. Jackie still did not react and I wondered if maybe I should not have sprung it on her like this. I know, I am a closet romantic, but maybe this was a bit much. I wanted to surprise her, and this certainly seemed to be a surprise. Jackie was still staring at the ring, when her father piped up, "Better say yes, you might never have anyone else ask you."

"Dave! Give her a chance. Can't you tell she doesn't know what to say."

I didn't know what to say either, I just assumed Jackie would say yes and things would go on as normal. Silly me, assuming something about women.

We were all looking at Jackie, the next move was hers. She slowly removed the ring from the ribbon, and placed it on her finger. I had guessed at the size, but evidently I guessed pretty well, it fit perfectly. She had the biggest smile on her face I had ever seen, and she kissed me with more passion than I had seen from her in some time. I had to pull us apart, I think her parents were starting to get embarrassed after a couple of minutes. Her eyes were sparkling and her features were glowing, and I said softly, "You forgot to put the earrings in."

Dave and Toni cracked up, and Jackie smiled as well. She still had not said a word, but I knew that would not last long. All thoughts of presents were forgotten for the moment, and Jackie just stared at the ring on her finger.

Toni came over and took a good look at it as well. She told me I had good taste, the ring was elegant yet simple. That brought Jackie out of her reverie, saying that she knew I had good taste, I had chosen her. I wasn't sure that I had chosen her as much as she had chosen me those many months ago, but regardless of how it happened, we were together now.

My decision to ask her to marry me, well maybe not ask directly, was not something I took lightly, but was an easy decision to make. We had become good friends soon after meeting and developed a level of comfort between us. That comfort was something that we did not need to force or work at, it just happened. Soon we became lovers then more. We each felt that we would rather be together than apart and my business trips that separated us for days at a time would make the return all the more anticipated. We each knew that after a week apart, the first night back together would be a marathon fuck fest, neither of us getting any sleep. We had made commitments to each other 3 weeks ago, even as we talked about the events that had precipitated the discussion. Even as I was lying on the beach fucking another woman as Jackie watched, I knew I shouldn't be doing it. The fact it was a married woman, in retrospect, was probably also wrong, but that act had made me certain that Jackie was the only one for me.

Toni brought me back to reality, saying she would get some breakfast going, the remaining presents under the tree would wait. Jackie was still quiet, looking first at the ring then at me. I knew she wanted to talk to me alone, but that would have to wait for later. I went into the kitchen to fill her coffee and my own, and then got out of Toni's way, letting her cook up a huge feast of pancakes, sausage and juice. The excitement had muted a bit, but there was still that hint of something special in the air as we ate. Jackie still had a smile on her face that would not come off, and I saw Dave and Toni giving each other looks from time to time. I guess they wanted to talk among themselves just as Jackie wanted to talk to me alone. I put any thoughts of concern out of my mind and concentrated on enjoying breakfast.

After we finished eating, Jackie helped her mother to clean up and I went back into the living room with her father. He took this time to talk to me man to man, something I had anticipated, but wasn't sure exactly what to expect. Dave hesitated a bit also, I guess this was the first time he had to talk to a man who wanted to marry his daughter. We worked through it, though and in the end our talk wasn't as bad as either of us was worried it might be. He said that even though he did not really know me, Toni had told him that Jackie seemed happier than she had ever been since meeting me. He hoped I would take care of her and I assured him that was certainly my intention. I wondered if Jackie and her mother were having much the same conversation in the kitchen as we spoke out here. After a couple more minutes of seriousness, the talk lightened up and we started talking about the upcoming race Dave would be attending. He was a NASCAR fan (wasn't everyone in North Carolina?)And had been completely surprised by the gift. Jackie hadn't told me in advance what she had brought for her parents, so I was surprised as well. We made small talk for a while until the women came out and rejoined us.

Jackie sat next to me, and still had that 'I can't believe you did this to me' look on her face. Still, the smile had not disappeared one bit and I could see just how happy she was. My earlier concern about the appropriateness of giving her the ring in this way had disappeared. The few unopened gifts remained for now, they would only be an anticlimax to the mornings event.

Morning had turned into afternoon and Toni put another pot of coffee on, although Dave pulled out his stash of personally doctored eggnog, something with a bit more kick than any I had enjoyed in the past. Toni had been working on dinner and it soon started to fill the house with the odors of all the holiday favorites I remembered from my own youth. I made the obligatory call to my own parents to wish them Merry Christmas, hearing that there was an additional 15 inches of snow on the ground since yesterday. That news only served to confirm my own decision not to spend the holidays in the snow belt with them and my sister's family. Mom asked if I got anything good and I said I had gotten a new fiancé, but not much else. The comment almost went over her head, and then I heard a scream for my father to come to the phone.

"Did you say what I thought I heard you say?" was the next statement from her.

"Yes, you heard right. I asked her to marry me and she said yes."

I heard her relaying the news to my father and in turn to my sister or whomever else was within shouting distance. She had a thousand questions, but her last comment before handing the phone over to my father was "Well, now maybe I will get a grandchild!"

I told her that she was getting ahead of herself, and besides, my sister had already given her 3. Evidently, right now, that did not count. I spoke to my father for a few minutes, followed by my sister. I said I would call them in a few days once things had settled down and answer any questions I could. They had never met Jackie, and I had only told them bits and pieces about her, so all were anxious to find out more.

Dinner was great, Toni had cooked another memorable meal. I certainly ate too much, and was not the only one. We finished the meal with the pumpkin pie that Toni had baked yesterday, topped with a huge mound of freshly whipped cream. As I sat slumped in my chair sipping a cup of coffee, I doubted my ability to get up and walk into the other room. I did manage to find the strength, and we all moved to the living room where Dave did his best to embarrass his daughter by bringing out all the old photo albums with her as a child. I was having a good time looking at the progression of Jackie from a young child to an attractive adult, but each new picture brought another cringe from Jackie. I think her father was doing it on purpose, and the more she protested, the more pictures he seemed to find. Mercifully, he eventually ran out and we all decided to call it a night.

Once we got into the bedroom, Jackie wasn't going to be denied. She grabbed me and kissed like she was going to suck the breath out of my body. I held her tightly, returning the passion she was offering. After minutes like this, she broke the kiss and started talking and saying all the things that she had not been able to put together earlier today.

"I can't believe you did this. How long did you plan this? Why didn't you say anything before? Are you really sure?? Oh my God, this is such a shock."

I knew the answer without asking, but still had to needle her one last time before I got serious, "You know, you still have not said yes."

"Are you fucking crazy? Of course I will marry you. Do you really have to ask?" was her quick reply.

I just smiled and hugged her to me again. I then started taking off her clothes, and soon we were naked and ready for bed. I pulled down the covers and we got in, and then turned off the lights. Jackie got on top of me right away and started humping my cock almost before it felt the pressure from her pussy sliding across it. She was going to town, moving faster and increasing the pressure with each movement. I warned her to be careful, she was going to make some noise if she continued with this action. Your parents might get the idea that something is going on in here.

"Like I haven't heard them doing it in their room before! Besides, I really don't care who hears or knows what we are doing, I'm going to ride you into next week!"

I liked the sound of that, and with any concern that others might know what we were up to gone, I threw caution to the wind and started humping back with equal vigor. The bed springs didn't squeak nor was the bed close enough to the wall for the headboard to start hitting it, but the sounds of our bodies rubbing and slapping each other were louder than they had been the previous 2 nights.

I had missed our no holds barred fucking the past nights due to Jackie's worry her parents might hear us, but now I was going to enjoy the pleasure of her body as she was enjoying mine. I did have to moderate her excitement a little, I wasn't sure some of her more vocal encouragements to mi might be embarrassing to them, or to us the next day. I pulled her on top of me, grabbing a tit in each hand before they were crushed between our straining bodies and started working the firm flesh in my hands, giving the nipples a good bit of extra attention. I busied my mouth working on Jackie's lips and tongue, not wanting her to shout out anything she might regret later. I made a valiant effort to swallow that tongue, but it fought back, giving me a challenge that I was unable to win, although I did my best. Jackie's thrusts had become stronger, and I knew we both wanted to get some cock to pussy contact going. I slowed her humping by grasping her nice ass cheeks and slowing her down, then pushed up on her hips, to let her know I was ready for insertion. With a well practiced move, Jackie lifted up just long enough to allow my stiff rod to penetrate her pussy lips then she jammed herself down all the way.

This was not going to be one of our long, slow, intimate love making sessions. This was an animalistic fuck, fast and hard. Jackie was sliding up and down with fervor, and I was ramming back just as forcefully. I had missed the pure lust this kind of action provided, and knew that any thought of making things last would be futile. We were going to crash into each other like a couple of locomotives heading toward each other on the same track. Jackie had given up any attempt to speak, the groans and moans from within her were the only sounds she could make. I, on the other hand, was mute by choice, my balls were already feeling the semen within starting to boil up for that first blast into the hot pussy that awaited my load. We both wanted, no needed, this and it was coming on right now. I was going to blow, and I grabbed the ass that was ramming up and down on my cock, holding it in place as I felt first one, then many more shots of hot come erupting from my dick head and filling Jackie's waiting pussy, and at the same time, knew her moment had arrived. We lay there like that, immobile but for the spurting and jerking of my cock and the tremors gripping Jackie's body, now tense and wet with perspiration.