Driving Jackie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a quiet dinner and an early night. Tomorrow, we would try the beach and let the rest of the day happen as it may.

We got to the beach about 9 and were among the first there. Soon more would be coming, but for now we found a good spot and set up on our large towels. It had been a year since we were in the islands and it took a bit of courage the first time but we both stripped down to birthday suits and lay there soaking up the sun. We were not the only ones there without bathing attire, though few were completely naked. Many of the women preferred to go topless. Jackie was, however, the only pregnant woman on the beach and she did get some attention, though nothing too overt. We alternated between soaking up the sun and going into the water to cool off every so often. As more people moved to the beach, we got more attention, though neither of us was bothered by the looks. We packed up about lunch time and headed back to our cottage to get a quick shower off then went to town for lunch and a little shopping.

It did not take long for Jackie to zero in on the jewelry store we had patronized last time we were here. I guess there is just something about flashy baubles and women. The 2 sales persons in the store were the same ones from last year and they remembered us. The woman who had sold me the earrings I got Jackie commented to me as she noticed Jackie's condition that she must have liked my present and thanked me profusely, adding a wink. Jackie wasn't sure what she wanted, but that did not stop her from looking at everything. I knew this might take a while, so just tried to be patient and stay out of any real decision making if Jackie could not decide between 2 different pieces.

We had been in the store for more than an hour, and still no decision. I wasn't sure what Jackie was looking for, she really wasn't a jewelry person. She pretty much always wore the diamond earrings I had gotten her, and had the diamond ring, now accompanied by her wedding ring. Even the diamond and sapphire ring she bought here last year was only worn on special occasions. My own taste in women's jewelry ran to classy and elegant, not the flashy, gaudy stuff too many women want to try today. After waiting for some sign the shopping had become fruitful, I suggested she look at a piece I had seen in one of the rear cases. It was a simple diamond heart choker, not flashy and it would go with the other diamonds she wore regularly. Jackie put aside the selection she was trying to narrow down and came back to look at my suggestion. When she saw it, her reaction was a huge smile and "that's the one!" I know she might be humoring me, but the reaction was so quick and spontaneous that I felt confident her words were from the heart. The clerk offered to wrap it, but Jackie would not hear it, she was wearing it and that was that. The diamonds looked good on her and she was smiling as we left the store. I told her that if we kept coming to this island, I would go broke pretty soon. Jackie laughed and said there were reasons to come here other than buying diamonds and that she would thank me personally later this evening. I told her I would hold her to that promise.

Walking down the street, we again saw the sign advertising the nude cruise. Well, the sign didn't say anything about nude, but since we had taken the trip last year, we knew the details. I again asked Jackie if she wanted to go, and since we had already been naked on the beach, spending time with a group of naked passengers on a boat would not be a big deal. The tickets were purchased, although the clerk in the store gave Jackie an inquisitive look, and we had tomorrow's itinerary planned.

Back in our room for the evening, Jackie had a promise to keep and I was going to make sure she did. That wasn't really a concern, I knew she would have taken care of me with or without any new jewelry. We left the light on, I still enjoyed looking at her face as we made love, I liked to see what her reactions were to my attention to her and how she showed her own concentration as she pleased me. Tonight, she was naked in front of me, wearing only the diamonds that accentuated her beauty and the very large breasts and stomach bulge that came from being pregnant. As I mentioned earlier, we had to be creative at this point. The stomach got in the way of things and I did not want to hurt her by asking her to do anything too crazy. She still sucked my cock regularly, and I would eat her pussy, but doing it at the same time just did not work any more. Neither did the old standby missionary position, so tonight we started with me sitting on the bed and Jackie kneeling in front of me, my cock deep in her wet mouth. She would slide her mouth up and down, using her tongue and teeth to get me to the point of climax, then slow down to let me relax before starting again. I was enjoying the attention to my tool, and was massaging her swollen and sensitive breasts as she did this. I liked the feel and so did Jackie, they needed to be rubbed more often now that they were so large and getting bigger each day. I flicked the nipples easily, and Jackie was moaning around my cock as she continued to suck. I was expecting to have her bring me to the edge, let it go further, then come all over her tits, something she liked to do regularly. Tonight, however, she had other plans and would not allow me to come, just teasing me with her tongue and smiling seductively as I begged her to keep going without the periodic stops that prevented my climax.

When I was sufficiently excited, and I had been that way for the past 20 minutes, she stopped and getting on the bed, told me to get behind her and enter her from the rear. This was the only way we really could get any cock to pussy contact any more and I readily agreed, my cock dripping with anticipation. Jackie was ready for me, my stimulation of her breasts had been enough to get that pussy hot and wet, ready to go. I was horny enough to shove it in hard and fast, but remembering to take her condition into account, slowed my stroke down so she could adjust to it as I entered. I was ready to shoot right away, the teasing had been torture, but I slowed enough to regain some control, I wanted to take my time and Make sure Jackie got to her orgasm as well as I knew I would.

It didn't take Jackie long to start showing me that she was enjoying the action between her legs. She was moaning and sighing with pleasure, then she started urging me along, and I was more than happy to comply.

"Give it to me! I want that cock in me. You know you want to fill me up. You did before and look at what you did to me. My belly is full of your baby, my tits are so big they are ready to burst. You know you are turned on by this. Fuck my pussy, show me how bad you want it."

I did want it and loved the feeling I got, both the sensation of a hot wet pussy and the excitement her urgings gave to me. I stroked in faster and harder, the extra padding on her ass making a slapping sound as my pelvis slammed into it. I was holding her hips and forcing my cock inside then would move my hands around to the sides of her belly and could feel movement within. The muscle spasms she was feeling in her pussy were giving the baby new sensations and the child inside was reacting to that stimulation. I was both amazed and excited, so doubled my efforts to get Jackie to the climax she was looking for. I wanted to feel the movements within her belly as she came, hoping that I would be able to concentrate as I suspected I would be coming soon as well. I let Jackie know I could feel the baby move, and this seemed to excite her too.

"Tell me what you feel, is my belly moving? Can you feel kicking? Oh my God, I am going to come! Give it to me. Make us both feel it. Make my pussy hotter with your juices. Come on now, fill me up. Come with me now!"

Those words were her last as she reached her point of no return. The feeling of my cock inside her brought her to the edge and beyond, her trembling and shuddering soon changing to a convulsion that tightened all her muscles to the point that she was now immobile and unable to do more than moan from deep within her chest. Her pussy spasmed and clamped my cock tightly, and as I continued to feel kicking in her stomach beneath my hands, I lost my own ability to control my body, coming long and deep inside the pussy that was milking my cock without mercy.

After a minute to regain my senses, I slowly pulled out and allowed Jackie to lie down and take the strain off her back. She was smiling and looking at me, asked, "So did you really feel the baby moving as I was coming?"

"I did, but once I started coming myself I wasn't able to give that feeling my attention."

She laughed and we lay there, both of us rubbing and stroking her stomach which brought an occasional move and kick from the baby within. I moved my hands from her belly to her breasts, softly playing with the large nipples, but Jackie moved my hands away.

"If you keep that up, you will have to screw me again, and I think that both the baby and I will need our sleep for tomorrow. I had to agree, so kissed her good night.

The next morning we were waiting for the cruise to begin. As people arrived, we got a few strange looks, but after spending time naked on the beach yesterday, we weren't bothered by what others might think. We had done this before, and soon Devon came to give her spiel to all about what to expect and what the rules would be. Soon, in the locker room, the assembled group was nervous about disrobing in front of others, but this time Jackie started getting undressed right away, as did I, and soon all were naked together. I saw some getting a good look at Jackie's naked body, but with the other women I saw there, I was confident that a number of the men had seen a pregnant woman before. Stretch marks and paunchy lower stomachs gave me an indication of which women were already mothers. Jackie got special attention from Bob and Felipe getting into the boat, I guess they did not want her to fall and hurt herself. Once on board, we found lounge chairs in the back and prepared for the ride to the island. Much like last time, everyone soon became more comfortable about being naked in a group and the ride was pleasant and without issue.

Once we disembarked onto the island, Jackie and I had thoughts of finding our special spot in the undergrowth to have another go at hot sex under the trees, but Jackie was getting more tired and walking that far was probably not a good idea. We went down the beach a bit, then into the water. The buoyancy of the water took much of the weight off Jackie's back and we spent a good deal of time just holding each other as we let the waves drift in around us. I kidded with Jackie that I missed having Barbara with us, and she said she bet I missed her. Getting more serious, she asked, "Would you really want her to be with us? Would you do her again if you had the chance?"

I realized this was the hormones talking more than logic, but answered truthfully, "I enjoy her company, but you are the only one I will be doing from now on." This made Jackie happy and she gave me a big hug and kiss. We went back to the dock and found a spot to sit down and got some food. We watched as the others wandered around, lying on the beach or going into the water. Some did seem to disappear for a bit, and we had our suspicions about what they might be doing. Soon enough it was time to head back, and we just lay back relaxing in the sun. The rest of the week was much the same, we spent a lot of time at the beach sunning and swimming in the warm water. We enjoyed the time together, relaxing now, the future would be much more hectic for each of us.

*****

Our son, David Steven, was born on January 11 weighing in at 7 pounds and 12 ounces. He is happy and healthy, as is his mother. Jackie was fortunate that the pregnancy had not been too tough on her, and the labor was also relatively easy, only little more than an hour. I was there for the birth, and it was an amazing experience. Both of our mothers came to stay for a couple of weeks following the birth, telling us that we would need the help. I am not sure just how true that was, but their maternal instincts just seemed to need the presence of a child to mother. Jackie turned out to be a natural at motherhood, and was in her glory taking care of our son. Once the grandmothers had left and things got into a routine, we each got time to get to know our son. Spending time with both in bed, David nursing on one tit and me on the other, was the most natural feeling in the world. Good thing Jackie's breasts had gotten so big, that little guy could sure drink some milk and I wasn't going to give him any of mine. Jackie could mother both of us and we became a family during that time. The only problem was the 8 weeks that the doctor said we would have to wait to resume vaginal sex! What do doctors know anyway? Come on March!