Droid's Awareness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, the well polished gem stones sparkles with unblemished radiance. It was quite easily the most beautiful objects she had ever laid eyes on, and there are 5 of them.

The glee only lasted until she read the labels. The first pair, the ones encrusted in rubies, was normal, even expected, labelled as earrings.

The second pair and final piercing, however, are meant for equally unexpected areas; namely, the nipples and the navel respectively.

I'm supposed to be mad here right? Why do I feel... nothing? No wait, not nothing, I feel... joy? Horny?

She could not muster up even an iota of anger, for that behaviour was exactly how men should act, strong and domineering. With nothing to fault, she couldn't get mad.

She lifted her hands, and used her fingers to trace that collar across her neck. Despite it being made of metallic substance, it doesn't cause any discomfort. It appears the insides have been lined with soft fabric to prevent chaffing.

The troubling matter is that there is no discernible manner in which she could remove it; there was no opening or clasp she could even grab at.

Leaving that aside, she turned to the elephant in the room, the anal plug that still throbs at her tight and sore ass. Compared to her collar, it wasn't secured on, if she wanted to, she could easily remove it at any moment. Yet, she doesn't.

Somehow, it feels wrong to remove it. The feeling of fullness is, addicting.

She does not realise her unwillingness to remove the object that is quite obviously causing her certain discomfort, was largely due to the command of Hai. There was a strong inner conflict within her regarding this ordeal, and at the end of the day, she returned to work without hassle.

The work of the highest authority's secretary is relatively simple. Beyond the usual coffee making, all she had to do is make occasional trips to various departments around the company, and bring around sensitive information written in paper. Those are to be shredded later, for fear of leaving any traces. Paper work still has its uses after all these years.

Upon seeing her new attire, collar, dress, and her unnatural movements in part of her butt plug, most department heads don't even flinch, much less ask any questions. The most they shown was a knowing, lecherous grin, but nothing more.

Who would dare touch their boss's prized possession?

It was before lunch break that Kristen got called into the office once again. Hai was sitting in the same old couch, and repeated the same motion he did this morning, signalling Kristen over. This time around she made no mistake, and sat upon Hai's strong laps.

Evidently pleased with this development, Hai rested one hand of his upon Kristen's smooth thighs; her skirt has hiked up to her groin levels, leaving everything but her slit for view. The other hand rested upon her ample behinds, checking if the gift he has granted was still present, before starting to grope her soft posteriors.

As he was doing that, he constantly looked towards Kristen's gradually blushing face. Upon detecting a hint of confusion on her face, a slight frown passed across his face momentarily, before vanishing as if it was never there in the first place.

"Not bad for your first day, Kristen. You even kept my gifts without me telling you to, I am very satisfied."

As he said that, the one hand down under started to prod away at Kristen's plug, tugging at it, sending shivers up her spine. Any belief that she had gotten used to that foreign object is now gone.

"In lieu of your good work, I'm giving you a half day off."

That sudden announcement came out of nowhere, and startled Kristen, even as she was struggling with what was happening down below. Before she even had the chance to thank Hai, the conversation was over, as he retreated further into his personal room once more, leaving Kristen still flushed red in her cheeks, but largely unsatisfied.

...

Despite attracting more looks from other office workers, Kristen's lunch break concluded without any issues.

As she does not have anything better to do, she headed back to the one place she had visited the past few days, the VR room, hoping to learn something to help better herself.

...

"So, what did he want this time around?"

"The boss says the girl is still showing signs of rejection to his advances, and wants her corruption to be sped up."

"That was the fastest I could go without permanent damage. Well, he's the boss, so he gets what he wants."

"Sorry about that, man."

"Honestly, don't tell anyone I said this but our boss feels like a person who would use cheat codes in games, then complain that it got too easy."

...

As Kristen left the room, she didn't know what struck her. Her head feels heavy, and her mind feels like it was shrouded in a haze. She could hear muted voices at the back of her head that she couldn't make heads or tails of. Her sight is dizzy, and her legs are unstable.

She instinctively knew there was something that had to be done, but try as she did, couldn't recall it as she stumbled all the way back to her dorm.

She fell asleep soon after, her dreams plagued with something she could no longer recall when she reawakens.

...

It was the next morning that the familiar alarm rang again, waking Kristen from her sleep, with her body glistening with sweat. One area that was particularly drenched was between her legs, for she had dreamt of the figure of her love once again.

Although she have no idea about the details of her dream, she was certain of the figure at the very least. It was of course, none other than Mr.Hai, the perfect man in every aspect. Who else could it be to inspire such a reaction?

As she tries her best to recall figments of details, she starts playing with her moist pussy and the gift Mr.Hai has granted her, the anal plug lodged within her right ass. It was to no avail. Try as she might, even bringing herself to orgasm once, she couldn't get even a fragment of that dream.

It did, however made her remember something important. That plug was not the only gift granted to her.

A quick shower and washing up later, she retrieved the piercings she had so carelessly placed into her purse, and started to examine them in great detail. Had she been allowed the time, she would have berated herself for leaving such an important gift until now.

As she gingerly touched those accessories, a surge of happiness welled through from within. For somebody who views her life existence as the satisfaction of her boss, and his words as holy gospel, there is no greater satisfaction than heeding his instructions.

No, not boss... Master.

As that through ran through her head, she absentmindedly reached her hands to her neck, to where her collar is situated, and lightly traced the name that has been engraved on.

Yes, this would make him happy.

She then lifted herself from her seat, and walked towards the auto dresser, those piercings in hand.

As she was inside, a couple of configuration later, her new outfit is done.

...

"I see you have thought things through."

Hai said, as he gazed upon Kristen's ample bosoms. Across her smooth, marine blue Chinese dress, there are two clear indentations upon that dress. Her nipples are clearly erect, and with it, the piercings are apparent.

The crystalline butt plug still firmly in place, never removed save for application of yesterday's enema, something even Kristen herself does not recall.

Her expression is now one of pure bliss and devotion, as one would expect from the hardiest of zealots. Indeed, the feelings she had for Hai now has transpired beyond ordinary love, and has entered the realm of worship.

Even as she was subjected to relentless groping, at her most intimate of areas, not a hint of doubt was shared.

Before long, Kristen could feel something nudging against her thighs.

Kristen knew what she had to do. Her master is in discomfort, and it is her duty to ease that discomfort.

She then adjusted her sitting position, into one of a cowgirl's, and neatly straddled herself against Hai, with his now free cock against her already moist, clean shaven pussy.

Despite never having any form of sexual relations before, she knew she was ready. She was to present her preciously kept virginity to the one man right ahead of herself, the one man that was her everything.

She wants him to own her everything, her body, her soul, her first, and even her last.

As her slit continues to rub against his penis, and her fleshy behinds gets kneaded against, the rod, which was already standing at a proud 7 inches, continues to grow in length and girth. The heat that started at a mild warmness continues to intensify, to a searing temperature.

The expansion only stopped when it reached a full 10 inches, nearly double of what it once was. It was well and truly of a behemoth proportions. It was almost as thick as Kristen's forearm in girth.

Yet she remained unworried. Despite that such a thing would tear a woman in half, she was not scared. If need be, she would gladly sacrifice her own life for him, so what fear is there to be?

"Master, may I present my virginity to you?"

As she said that, she lifted her snatch to just above the swollen tip of Hai's already lightly trembling penis. All she needs now is a word of approval.

"Yes, you may."

That was all it took. With a loud scream, she sank her hips downwards. Despite looking that in all scenarios that should not fit, the penetration went without any troubles. A trickle of blood came running down from her torn hymen, but that was it.

The perceived pain did not arrive, and what came was the greatest sense of fulfilment. She has done her life's purpose. It was a feeling that one gets when one overcomes tribulations and trials, to finally attain the reward, but magnified a thousand folds. It was akin to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Her life's journey was for this one sole purpose.

Much to Hai's pleasant surprise, it did not end at penetration, as Kristen's hips began to gyrate. A lascivious expression began to form at her face. Her tongue flickered outwards, licking the sides of her lips. Her eyes locked with that of Hai's, staring sensually with lust. It was an image of wantonness.

Not wishing to fall behind, Hai started to move into action. His now idle hands went back to cup her bottoms for support, and his hips started to move, to keep in rhythm with the one above him right now.

The pace started slow, as if to get used to each other, before it starts accelerating. Each trust entered deeper and deeper, and before she knew it, her cervix was being struck against. Instead of pain, that only caused more pleasure, as she erupted into a solo of moans, rising in octaves with every passing second.

Kristen was not the only one lost in pleasure, for Hai too was stuck in that quagmire. He has never experienced such sensations; his large dick has always been more of a bane than a boon, never allowing him to attain full use of that over qualified tool.

And today, he finally tasted the forbidden fruit. A vigour he never knew he had surged forth from his body. He would conquer this hussy straddled upon his laps if it's the last thing he do. Before he knew it, his hands that should only be there for support, started pushing and pulling her lithe body along. He was using his strength to add momentum to the violent sex.

Even as precum started to dribble out from his cock, he did not stop. Pregnancy is the least of both of their concerns right now. Instead, as they approach orgasm, the already frantic movements intensify in speed.

The first to go was Kristen; the moan that was bordering on soprano turned into a yell. A sensation that felt similar to peeing came, as a torrent of liquid burst forth. It was the moment she discovered she was a squirter.

Hai didn't mind that his own body was drenched in filth. If anything, that inspired him. With rekindled fervour, his efforts were doubled, trapping his partner into a cycle of sustained orgasm.

Mere seconds later, an electrifying sensation went through the back of his head. His time for release has come. With a muffled grunt, his already throbbing dick spilt forward a stream of white milky liquid, straight into the deep nether of his partner.

It was not in spurts, but in constant flow. The stream only ended when her vagina had started to overflow on that milky liquid, and started to slowly spill onto the couch. It was only then Hai removed his still trembling cock from that tight, warm snatch, and took aim at Kristen's already exhausted face, and fired off the last few remaining spurts, adding more filth to her sweaty face.

"Good job girl, I think I might keep you. Clean this up."

He said, as he presented his dick over to her lips, a few droplets still dribbled out from time to time, and its entire shaft completely coated in both of their release.

If Kristen was still in her full awareness, she might have squealed out in delight upon hearing what Hai has said. To be kept is the greatest glory one could imagine. As it is now, the words entered, but did not registered; she was wholly tuckered out, and drifting between consciousnesses. The violent lovemaking has taking quite toil out of her.

She was, prior to this, a virgin after all.

Still, she wrapped her lips around that fully coated meat rod, acting entirely on instinct. Like one would suck a lollipop, every nook and cranny was licked and sucked, especially the tip, which continues to dribble cream.

In her daze, she didn't know what she was doing, but that this was the right action to take. Indeed, before long, the entire rod has been properly cleaned, and all that is left is the tip. As it is still continuously dripping liquid, she muzzled her mouth against the tip, and licked at it as and when a droplet appeared.

Upon Hai's eyes, this was the action of a semen hungry slut, which the boys below have done a great job on, and he was wholly pleased with this finished product. Even when her eyes are glazed over, she still maintained enough awareness to service her master, like a good slave would.

As he looks on at this delicious scene, Hai's dick that had turned flaccid stiffened itself once more. In her willing mouth that was nuzzling the head of the penis, it regenerated back to its full length once more.

It should have choked her, or at least gave her some discomfort, but no matter how hard Hai looked, he could not detect a hint of displeasure.

"Good girl..."

Looking at her devotion, Hai couldn't help but utter praise, as he reached his hand over to stroke against Kristen's hair, already slick with sweat.

Her bun has long gone undone during the process of prior lovemaking, and her dishevelled hairstyle eludes certain charm and eroticism. There is no greater pleasure for a man than to watch a woman succumb to his ministrations.

As if to answer his praises, Kristen's action intensifies.

She started to try to take more and more of the rod into her mouth. Tears began to form at her eyes, staining her exquisite makeup. Streaks of tears stained black by eye shadow started to fall.

It was as if her every action stirs me on. Minx blood must run through her veins.

Before they knew it, the cleanup blowjob has turned into a full-blown deep throat session. The full 10 inches has entered into her mouth, and not once did she choke. It was as if her gag reflex was non-existent. Or perhaps it was that the power of faith has overcome her natural bodily reactions.

This service was never provided to Hai before; even for a man standing at the highest stage, some pleasures are out of reach.

The sensation of the throat's muscle constricting around his dick, the eyes that are welling with tears, the ruined appearance of a beauty, the saliva dripping out of her mouth, as she tries her best to stuff herself full of man meat, the gasping for air every time his dick was removed, only to be plunged in once more, all of it are major turn on to Hai.

As his dick was already sensitive from the previous session, it didn't take long for signs of orgasm to show.

Despite sensing the rod that was lodged down her throat is starting to tremble, that it is not long till he comes, she had no intentions of letting it leave.

She wants to savour the white fluid she was surely addicted to after just tasting it once, in small amounts.

Likewise, Hai has intentions to let her do so.

With both hands on the back of her head, he pushed it towards her dick. In one swift stroke, the entire length, shaft and all, has vanished into her mouth, buried into her throat, even further than he was before.

With a loud groan, everything was released down into her tight throat, straight down to her stomach.

As her airway is completely constricted, sounds of choking, something Hai hadn't heard during the entire session, began to echo out.

It was the sound one gets when trying to shout through water, a bubbling, uncomfortable sound; the sound of a person being drowned.

He didn't care, as he continued to hold onto her with all his strength. As a matter of fact, that only stimulated him further, and made him grab on tighter.

From locked eyes with Hai, the pupil of Kristen began to drift upwards, as her entire body started to tense up. Her hands started to wave around by her sides, but still she did not do anything to resist against the person that is directly choking her out.

Moments later, her pupils have completely flipped, and the whites are showing. Her hands are by her sides, completely slackened, with no signs of movements.

It was only then that Hai released her from his vice grip, and her lifeless body promptly collapsed into a heap upon the ground.

Semen dribbled out onto the floor, staining the carpet once more.

Had it not been for the rise and fall of her chest that still indicates breathing, that it was merely a loss of consciousness, Hai would have been convinced he had killed his newly founded favourite toy.

After checking once more for her vitalities, making sure she was still breathing normally, he cleaned off his dick with the fabric of Kristen's already dirty dress. Meaning, sounds of wheezing and coughing ensued, as white liquid continues to splutter out of Kristen's mouth in copious amounts.

Then, with a sly grin, while looking at Kristen's completely ruined state, he felt his lust kicking in once again.

In a movement that could only be described as manhandled, he lifted Kristen, who was slowly drifting back into consciousness, by the hip into the air.

In one motion, without caring for Kristen's well being, the entire plug was pulled out of her not yet ruined, second honey pot.

The shock of that action jerked Kristen awake from her stupor. She does not know what was going on. The last thing she remembered was choking on Hai's dick, and suddenly she is suspended in mid air.

The surprise does not end there, as she felt something prodding against her asshole. Without a word, and a push, something impossibly large penetrated deeply into her butt, popping her anal cherry. It was nothing like the tool which had been with her the whole day.

She screamed. Hai was at the back of her, his persona not visible to Kristen.

It was not of pain that she screamed, though that was in abundance, but of pure surprise and pleasure.

It was happiness. Just from the dick that had just entered her, she could recognise who was doing the deed. She does not question how she got to know of this, nor does she care. The time for questions have to come later, for now is the time to pleasure her master.

With her best efforts, and her restricted position, the best she could do was relaxing her anal muscles.

As she did that, the 10 inch monster that could only penetrate with its head, started to disappear more and more into her tight snatch.