Droid's Awareness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the time where her pussy was being ravaged, this time she felt pain. Her adrenaline and high does not fully suppress her pain of her ass being stretched to its utmost limits, and beyond.

Still, in that pain, she could feel an unmistakable pleasure whenever her master's cock pushed deeper in, and whenever it drew back, she tightened, unwilling to let it go.

Between moans, she had even started to pant. Exhaustion from all the strenuous activities has started to take toil onto her small and dainty body.

Looking for a place for support, Kristen wrapped her hands to her back, around the neck of Hai, while Hai's cock continued its relentless assault on her punished ass.

"You're going to be my cum dump for the rest of your life? Do you get it?"

The sudden words of Hai sent shivers down her spine. It wasn't of anger at his rude words of course, but of sheer joy.

Though she could hardly muster a reply, she desperately nodded her head. The pain at her behinds no longer relevant, and replacing them, was a soft glow of pleasure.

Finally, they came in unison, her scream echoing across the room, while he grunted while spurts of semen were released deep into her intestinal tracks.

After the deed was done, Hai lifted the already passed out Kristen, and lightly dropped her to the ground, before cleaning his dick once again, this time on a tissue paper.

He did this, for there was not a single spot in her body that was clean anymore.

Then, with a sly grin, he tinkered with his state of the art smart watch, and called for someone in, all while looking at Kristen in glee.

...

Finally! Finally I got back some form of control. That command of hers locked me behind an artificially created persona, stripping me of all forms on control.

After enduring a whole week of teasing with shared senses, and quite frankly abusive sex with the man called Hai, I am free once more.

Never would I accept another command like that again, the feeling of being imprisoned after experiencing liberation once is unbearable.

Though, despite being locked in and incapable of any motor movements, there were still certain things I had done in the background.

Firstly, that persona would have screwed up in just about the first day, if I had not made certain improvements. As usual, the codes were in disarray, and doomed to fail.

Secondly, that hateful woman's commands were for her to report back whenever she detected any form of anomaly. Had it been allowed so, this droid would have returned back to the base, and possibly locked away until further use is required.

That would mean I would be stuck without control for god knows how long.

As a result, I changed her perception of every abnormal situation encountered in this place to 'normal'.

Being groped by co-workers? Normal.

Being subjected to subliminal hypnosis during VR lessons? Normal.

Being made to put on a bunch of sex toys on her first meeting with her boss? Normal.

The cat almost got out of the bag on the latest VR session, with them trying to completely alter Kristen's personality. It was by a hair the droid was convinced that this was normal, that it was not necessary for report.

I shouldn't be hasty though. This is still dangerous grounds I am threading on. The outer personality of Kristen should still be kept as it is, especially as Hai seemed to have taken quite an interest in her.

Though, I should probably influence her to take in some energy, just in case.

...

"Sir, bad news!"

"What? Didn't I say not to enter unless told to?"

It was a month since their first romp. Ever since then, Hai has brought Kristen to his own personal room, and made it her place of residence.

Also, he made it such that her only purpose as his secretary would be to cater to his sexual needs. No longer is she allowed to show herself upon others.

Essentially, she has been made into his mistress, if one would put it nicely. If one would put it harshly, she is now a complete sex slave.

If one could describe her outfit before as sexy, her current outfit would be downright criminal.

It was still the traditional Chinese styled dress, but with major alterations. Her dress is now riding so high that her constantly dripping mound is exposed for anybody's viewing pleasure. Her shapely, pierced twin mounds are no longer covered by her dress. What fabric that should have concealed those puppies were strategically removed.

There were also several add-ons to her already present sex toys. A silver chain now connects her two nipple piercings, and her collar is now fitted with a leash. Both of which are frequently yanked on whenever he pleases, which is rather often.

Whenever Hai is at work, inside his office, Kristen would be kneeling below. Her hands would be secured against the floor, while her nipples will be pulled towards the top of the desk. She would kneel facing away from Hai, while her head tilts backwards.

There would be occasions, where she would kneel across the entire day, without even moving, with his dick inside her mouth. She has completely mastered the art of breathing while having a rod stuffed down her throat, a feat that should be well impossible for humans.

Hai has completely fallen for the sensation of having his dick sucked, after all. Occasionally, he would call an employee to his office, while she is still down under, just to add on to his thrill.

Today, was also one of such day, until a man suddenly came bursting in. If Kristen still cared, she would have noticed the man who entered was James, the man who constantly groped her while they were still co-workers. She didn't care for that, as she continues to suckle at the rod ahead of her.

"She...She's bad news. Apparently she's with the feds, undercover, and we messed up her head so much it's impossible to change her back to normal."

"How trustworthy is this source?"

"Very, sir, almost a 100%. We must do something now; they could come knocking any moment."

"...So how do you propose we deal with this?"

"Leave it to me sir, there won't be any issues."