Droid's Awareness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had it been an ordinary woman, an ambulance would have been called. Yet, being a sex droid, I could only feel immense pleasure, pleasure no different from when I was being charged. It was similar to having the mouth no different as a pleasuring orifice as the pussy.

With each passing seconds, Derrick's already large cock grew larger and larger in size, as pre cum started to dribble out from the head. Candi's already forced open jaw, having to accommodate for the increase in size, extended to an astonishing length.

Even throughout all these, Candi's tongue did not halt for a single moment, carefully caressing the dick that is violating her throat, touching every sensitive spot with practiced ease, doing her job as a submissive cock sleeve.

As the climax approaches, Candi's eyes rolled back, as semen shot its way inside her throat. While still spurting, Derrick withdrew his dick, and pointed it at Candi's face, taking care to aim at every single spot in her exposed face.

By the end of it, it was a grand picture of a woman who was fucked so hard in the throat that she has completely passed out, and the culprit has emptied his load on her face.

After blowing his load, Derrick still remains unsatisfied, as he tugged on the ponytail he still maintained a firm grip on. With brute strength, he forced Candi's head to the group, half torn off the bottom half of the sheer dress, and gave a resounding slap to the exposed ass cheeks.

*Twack!* *Twack!* *Twack!* *Twack!* *Twack!*

By the second slap, her eyes have shot opened. By the fourth, her eyes were tearing up. Yet, the slaps never relented. Derrick's palm must be stinging with pain by now, though no sign of stopping is seen.

"Master! Please..." Candi pleaded, in a weak feeble voice. With tears streaming down her face, her eye shadows have smudged, and it was a pitiful, yet arousing sight. Mounted from behind, all she could do was turn her head that was kissing the ground to the side, and look up from the floor. With her beet red bare ass facing Derrick, and her pussy glistening and ready, it was a temptation no sane man could refuse.

And thus, he obliged. With a vengeance, he shoved all 8 inches of cock meat into Candi's tight, waiting pussy. It started with a yelp, and with each passing stroke, the yelps gradually turned to moans.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard, master!"Candi eked out, between moans and gasps."Destroy this dirty whore's pussy, break me!"

There was no love. It was not sensual. She was handled and bred with elegance no different to that of a dog's. He was the dominant one, the one holding the reins. The masculine alpha fucking a bitch, just the way it should be.

In minutes, the rutting ended. A torrid amount of semen poured into Candi's eager pussy, as Derrick slumped over, completely tuckered out. They lay together on the floor for several minutes, before Derrick's cock has finally softened itself for easy separation.

...

Despite the stopper being removed, not an iota of semen escaped that gaping hole. In fact, even the semen that was supposed to cake on Candi's face has vanished into thin air; with anything that was not consumed directly by her mouth absorbed into her skin.

That entire scenario was played according to Derrick's fetish; the silly talk, the submissive nature, and last but not least, the shrieks and moans were all simply following the script.

At least, that was supposed to be the case for sex droids. There is apparently a malfunction as I, the consciousness inside the droid, felt every single thrust, every single motion inside Candi, like a normal human being.

In fact, I even experienced two orgasms no different from that time the droid was triple penetrated by the charging booth, one during the climax of that forced blowjob, and the other at the end of the fucking. Both times I came; it was during Derrick's climax.

I, not the droid this time, have been conditioned to climax alongside my user.

That was not the only discovery this time. By the end of the lovemaking, or rather, the lack thereof love making, I discovered my control over the droid's movements have slightly improved. Before this, I was simply able to control the droid's movements for a second; now, that control has increased to a whole minute.

This was, of course, verified and timed, as the droid proceeded to clean the room up without any commands from its unconscious master. Carefully and gently, the droid cleaned Derrick's body with a piece of cloth it has retrieved from the cupboard, and then laid him on the bed before it carried on with its room cleaning.

A short 15 minutes later, the room was sparkling clean, with not a tint of the violent intercourse that was conducted just moments ago.

Finished with its task, the droid stepped back into the cupboard, and began hibernation once again. This time, it simply just connected the vaginal port, before going still, leaving me in a constantly building state of hazy arousal as the cupboard encloses itself.

...

"How goes the observation? Anything unexpected happenings?"Said figure 1.

"None, the droid is functioning as per normal. Experiment 3 is so far a complete success."Said figure 2

"Continue surveillance as per usual, and retrieve the droid back in a week. Its technology should not be out in the streets any longer than necessary."Replied figure 1 resolutely.

...

The silence only ended after hours of unending stimulation with no release. With a couple of impatient knocks, and the frantic clumsy turning of a door's knob, my torture in soundless solitude is finally ending.

"Son, where did... whoa, what happened to this room? Why is there a giant cupboard at the corner of the room? Where did you get money to buy this? Why are you sleeping in this ungodly hour? Its 5pm!"

Following the gruff voice, there was the sound of heavy footsteps, and creaking of a bed that is most likely a result of an old bed being violently shook. Its foundations are already so insecure that I wouldn't be surprised to see it collapse soon, should this harsh treatment continue for a few more minutes. Thankfully, the creaking stopped before reaching critical point.

To be able to treat Derrick as such, the owner of that voice is either, his father, or his mother with a very manly voice. I'm learning towards the former, though the latter option sounds more interesting.

"Oh, hey dad. Wait, don't open that thing!"

It was the last thing I heard before another torrent of information is downloaded into the droid.

Randy Bernard Bingham. Age, 39. Relationship to designated user of Fantasy Droid series 3-0, father. Downloading all relevant data... completed. Droid will now resume hibernation.

How much is this droid's, or also mine's, memory limit anyways. Considering that this droid just downloaded 2 separate individual's entire internet history and personal information without much of a hesitation, I'm willing to wager the upper limit should be insanely high. Well, either that or the maker of this droid didn't put much thought into this aspect.

The doors of the cupboard swing right open with much force, revealing the persona of a man with a striking resemblance to that of Derrick, except with a slight beer belly and some stubble on the chin. The expression of astonishment is plastered on his face, which then slowly changed to one of anger.

"Derrick, how much did you spend on this?" Randy asked as he swung his attention to his son, who is sitting on his bed, naked as the day he was born. Clearly the droid has found it unnecessary to clothe Derrick before putting him to bed, a sentiment that Derrick would most definitely disagree to had he been aware.

"Nothing! It was a 7 days free trial! Some guy by the streets down 3 blocks told me to sign up for this, and she came delivered at the doorstep just today!" came the frantic, immediate response by Derrick."Honest! I didn't spend a single cent!"

I was actually picked up by the wayside? That's crazy; this droid is far more advanced than any droids I have seen in my memories. As far as I could recall, a droid that could calculate its owner's kink and fetishes, and act it out accordingly seamlessly is unprecedented. It even comes with a self cleaning option.

"Okay, that settles one issue. Now, tell me, who cleaned up your pigsty of a room? You and I both know there's no way in hell you got your lazy ass up to do this." Asked Randy.

"I...I have no idea. I was passed out. I guess it must be the droid? I swear! I have no clue!"Replied Derrick.

Where Derrick got all his pent up aggression becomes clear. With him constantly suppressed in the house by his single father, it was no surprise he would take up violence as a coping mechanism. Those stinging slaps might not be detected by the droid but I sure as hell felt those.

Though, there was a takeaway from that incident. I am a human conscience that had somehow been trapped inside this droid, rather than the droid developing its own conscience, for why would the droid allow its own conscience to suffer pain, as register it as negative, when as a sex droid it should be exposed to all manners of sexual acts, including the more violent ones.

"Droid did you clean up this room?" queried Derrick.

"Hibernation suspended. Affirmative, master, this droid did clean up this room."Replied the droid.

"Hmm... Say, son, can you give me this droid? I think the entire house has some cleaning up to do." Said Randy.

The sexually frustrated single father's request would be faultless, had the perverse expression and the hard on slightly bulging on his pants not been visible to me. Evidently, his desire was not exposed to Derrick, or that Derrick simply didn't care, as he promptly agreed.

With quite some effort and time, Randy managed to move the entire cupboard, with the droid within back to his room, with nothing but raw strength I must add. It is amazing what sex and muscles could do.

The technology rift of the world between the upper class and the lower class has gotten wider. Many jobs that should have been replaced by machinery are still manned by laborers. Randy is such a person, having an occupation in constructions works as a grunt, a ground level worker.

Randy is a person with few redeeming features with the exception of his masculine body and his relatively pleasing looks. That is why he was married and has a child at such a young age, and that was also why his marriage failed.

Upon returning to his own room, and locking the door tightly shut, Randy jumped straight into action. After almost tearing the entire cupboard open, he planted a firm kiss on the droid, even adding some French tonguing in the process.

Clearly he has some experience with using sex droids. Double checking with his profile confirms that Randy has had interactions of hundreds of sex droids, exact number bring 291, most of which being rentals, though I have to add, none of which are with model 3-0s, the model I am currently inhibiting. In fact, he even has customized profiles recorded in the droid database.

This information being recorded is not a surprise as security has been greatly heightened in the past couple years, especially with the threat of terrorism on the rise in recent years. Tension between nations is also at an all time high.

"Droid default to profile custom 1 from now on. Also, change recharge routine from whenever if possible to only if necessary. Also, extend area of activity from this room to the entire house." Randy declared, not even waiting for the droid's opening statement. As the saying goes, expertise accompanies usage.

A simple 'acknowledged' was squeezed out before the cupboard shut itself again, preparing the droid to cater to Randy's request.

It didn't take long for the droid to reemerge from the closet, fully dressed and prepared according to the owner's preference.

The bright blond ditzy ponytail is now gone, replaced by sleek red hair neatly adorned with a lace headpiece. The extravagant over the top makeup has been completely removed in favor of modest, light blushes with faint, pink lipstick.

That is where demureness stops. A jet black choker laps itself around the droid's neck, with the word 'Owned' engraved upon it. The dress is a heavily fetishized, frilly French maid outfit that one could never be caught outside with. The cleavage was exposed to such an extent that the droid's ample bosom looks like it might spill out at any moment.

The skirt is also completely impractical, for it exposes the bottoms of the droid for anyone whenever even a slight wind blows, or when she even so much as move. The attire is finished with see-through black stockings that accentuate the droid's long and slender legs, a white lacy garter to provide some contrast to the black stockings, and the very same ankle breaking heels that the droid previously had worn to service Derrick.

This is the image of a redhead fetish maid that would ignite any healthy, capable men's desires ablaze, and this is exactly what Randy's profile 1 entails. In fact, that is not all, his customized settings even includes personality and behaviors. In essence, his desire is the same as that of Derricks, just much more detailed; a submissive slave that would not reject any of his requests.

As soon as the droid steps out from the closet, the rigidness that accompanies inanimate objects ends, and instead her posture starts to lightly slacken. With the droid lightly biting her bottom lips, and her dainty hands trying to pull her overly short skirt down while still standing parallel to Randy, she seemed almost human.

Satisfied with her appearance, Randy waved her to carry on, leaning back on his chair with eyes of bemusement.

With her unease apparent, a proper curtsy is performed."My...my name is Rachel. Please... please take good care of this maid. I promise I would do my best." As she introduced herself, she continues to fidget around her clothing.

"Why yes of course, Rachel. I would take good care of you. Now please, tidy up this room." Replied Randy.

Rachel, apparently oblivious to the lecherous looks Randy is sending out in droves, gave a cute, soft sigh of relief as she heard that. With a light bow, she excused herself and retrieved what appears to be a duster from the closet, before getting to work, lightly and meticulously brushing up any dust in the room.

As she remains engrossed at work, light amount of sweat starts to glisten across her forehead. The sweat formed does not dirty her clothes, not does it ruin her modest make up; yet it gives off a very arousing image of a woman hard at work. The lightly fluttering skirt that reveals the forbidden fruit, and the bouncing breasts that seemed to defy gravity with her every movement adds on to this image.

...

Rachel begun her work at the further end of the room, and by the time she had worked her way close to Randy, his pants has long pitched a tent. His wolfish eyes still does not leave Rachel's persona, continuing to survey her unsuspecting figure.

It was when she was finally within arm's length, that Randy finally reached for her waist and pulled her in like a ragdoll to sit on his bed together. Her head coincidentally ended up in his lap, just right besides his raging hard on. It was an expression of surprise and fear, as she looked up towards Randy, yet she dare not voice an opposition.

"You naughty maid. How dare you seduce your master?" He grabbed her free hand, the one that is not holding the duster, and forcefully wrapped it around his dick through the cloth."How should I punish you?"

"S... Sir, I... I didn't mean to." Came the stammering reply by Rachel. She was so paralyzed by fear that she didn't even bother to retrieve her hand that is still holding on to Randy's rod.

"They did teach you to be responsible for your actions right? This is the time for responsibility." Said Randy. The words are stern, but his expression is one of a pervert.

There was a pause, as Rachel stared straight right at the eyes of Randy, then shifted her line of vision to that of his dick. "I understand." She said with a whimper, before carefully freeing the 9 inch behemoth of Randy from his restrictive jeans.

Randy does not move, only silently awaiting her next movement, eyes bidding her to proceed.

With some hesitating, Rachel put aside her duster that she had held in her hand in a firm grip all along, and started to devote her full attention into servicing the firm rod that is so close to her she could smell the musk.

It started with a trembling touch, lightly brushing her fingers against the swollen head of the exposed rod. Before long, the tip has started to ooze tiny amounts of sticky precum, leaving a glistening trail as Rachel proceeded to work the shaft henceforth.

Randy did not remain idle for long. His mischievous fingers started to roam towards Rachel, cupping both her ass cheeks in his two, broad, chiseled hands, generously groping his fill, before moving on further.

Her pussy lips are moist, yet the fingers of Randy continue to wander around, lightly brushing around the clitoris, but never giving her the satisfaction, endlessly teasing Rachel who was all but begging for it.

Her back arched, and her hips trembled. With each passing second, the wait for release grows ever more agonizing. Looking at the still stiff rod ahead, there is only one thing left to do. After inching her body slightly forward, and adjusting her posture, and in one fell swoop, smothered the tip of the 9 inch behemoth with her full, spongy pink lips.

To reward her enthusiasm, Randy inches her way closer to Rachel's erogenous zones, with one hand close to her exposed clit, and the other moving towards her tight ass.

The next few moments were simply a case of mutual encouragement. As Rachel's licking and sucking got more vigorous, so did Randy's massage. In minutes, two of Randy's fingers are firmly massaging the inner walls of Rachel's tight butthole, while his other hand is rubbing around her vaginal area, switching between playing with her swelled clit, and rubbing against her pussy.

At the same time, Rachel's sucking has gotten frantic, and started bobbing her head up and down Randy's fully engorged cock, occasionally even fully to the hilt. Her fingers were not idle either, as they were taking turns massaging the shaft while she needs to take a breather, playing around with the balls, and even sometimes sticking a finger into Randy's prostate, of which he has no complains of.

The moans of both man and woman started to increase in volume, as they continuously build themselves into a climax. Suddenly, the moment came. With a loud, manly moan, and a muted, choking moan, they orgasm in tandem.

The seed of Randy is completely released into Rachel's waiting, eager throat, of which, while at an orgasmic haze, could only docilely swallow the entire load.

It was only after licking the entire rod once over, making sure that no taint remains, would Rachel finally removed her mouth from the quickly softening dick. By the time she was done, the tool that is responsible for realizing all manners of nasty is now as clean as a whistle.

Now that the act is done, Rachel finally withdrew herself from Randy, and stood up right next to the bed, fixed her unkempt appearance, took a bow, and remained wordless as if waiting for her next instructions. While going through all these motions, her face was blushed as red as a tomato.

Randy, on the other hand, didn't bulge even a little. Upon finally realizing that Rachel is waiting for his commands, he took a look at his now flaccid dick, before looking back at Rachel once more, this time with a sly grin on his face.

He stood up, and went to his own personal drawer, and withdrew two separate tools. The first is a pink, small button vibrator, and the other is a soft fluffy tail plug that resembles a dog's tail. Upon seeing Rachel's bewildered expressions, his nasty smile grew wider.