Droid's Awareness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick looked as if he wanted to continue the action, but a quick glance at his phone made him dash that thought, much to my chagrin. With new found haste, he went back to his room to make some final preparations, before leaving through the front door, though not forgetting to give a final tug of my very fluffy tail.

...

Next to awake is Randy, the only other person in this household. As opposed to Derrick, there are not any showings of surprise as Randy sees Rachel, instead only nonchalantly asking the whereabouts of Derrick. Upon hearing that Derrick has gone out, there is only a muted 'Eh' of acknowledgement.

As his meal has gone slightly cold, and the fault lies in nobody but him who awakes a whole hour after his son, he orders me to remake his breakfast. As the maid who treats her master's words as absolute, Rachel could only oblige. Though, at the same time, she did get an intense feeling of déjà vu while cracking the eggs for an omelet.

Sure enough, as if on cue, Randy came over while she was preparing his food, and started playing around with her intimate areas. As compared to Derrick, Randy's touches have better expertise. A flick of a nipple here, a light caress of the clit there, and the heat that had subsided not too long ago reignited itself into a blaze once more.

It was not only his hands that were busy. While his massages were threatening to turn Rachel into soft putty, he leaned his body into hers. The body heat transferred into her, and she could feel a searing stick nestled snugly between her butt cheeks, pushing the soft tail aside, yet also pressuring the plug deeper in at the same time.

He did all that, alongside his hot breathes on her ears, with his tongue occasionally darting out at the tip of the flushed ears. All these, while whispering sweet nothings in extreme proximities, it was pure coincidence and luck that the egg remained unburnt.

Although the breakfast is done, Randy shows no sign of rest, still keeping up with his unrelenting assault.

Without knowing it, Rachel's lower body has begun shivering. It starts with a slight tremble, then slowly evolving into full blown grinding against that hot erection with her already dripping pussy.

Chancing a sight upon herself on the highly reflective serving plate, there was no trace of the prim and proper maid remaining. The mouth is agape; the tongue is lashing out lasciviously; breathes are heavy; the ears are bright red; the eyes are dazed. What else is this if not a full blown slut?

Evidently, Randy has other ideas, than to simply fuck her in her moistened pussy. No, it would be far too easy and predictable. What he does is withdrawing his right hand that is mercilessly teasing Rachel's nipples, and shifting it to her trembling, almost wagging tail. In one swift motion, he pulled on the tail, and the plug came off with a loud 'PLOP!'

Before she could react, that 9 inches of meat she had been anticipating delivered itself in one fell swoop, straight into the gaping asshole. With the blissful sense of fullness and pleasure, came a completely involuntary loud moan. Before she knew it, her toes are standing on edge, tipping even further than what the heels is already subjecting her feet into, and her line of sight darted upwards to the ceiling. The shock has even made me lose control of her drool, as it starts slowly dripping down towards the kitchen table.

"Man your ass is tight. Hmm... What's this? Oh dear, you are going to dirty the kitchen. Here, suck on this."

'How is he able to remain so composed?' She thought. With a befuddled mind, she accepted what he presented to her mouth. With her vision blurry, it is only when she has begun sucking, and the fur starts to tickle her nose, that she realize what it is that she is suckling like a pacifier.

As a droid, her body produces no waste. As such, besides the body fluid that this body automatically secretes as lubrication, the plug is entirely clean and sterile.

The pounding continues, and with each thrust, the sound of flesh striking flesh echo louder across the kitchen. A mixture of her body fluid and his precum starts to leak out to the floor, forming an obscene puddle. It is hardly a concern now though, as they both are edging closer towards their release. The muffled moans increase in frequency and volume, as his behemoth of a rod starts to tremble.

"I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming, ahhh!"

The shout left her mouth the moment semen was unleashed into her eager asshole. As he came, he grabbed her feeble body in place with his powerful arms, wrapping her towards his muscular body, forcing her off her feet. The result of this is that her entire body weight is supported by nothing but his ejaculating cock, and his two arms, as he empties his entire tank into his whorish maid.

Even after he finished, Randy continues to hold her upright. It would resemble a hug from the back, if one doesn't look at the lower bodies.

...

It is fortunate, that I recover quickly. Even after such a soul shattering orgasm, my mind recovered its full functionality in but mere moments. It truly is lucky that I did, for it would be quite troublesome to clean all that mess from the carpet, had I not imitated the droid's capabilities of absorbing and disintegrating filth inside my body.

Although the carpet is already soiled, the damage would be irreparable had, what is now safely stored and disposed of, the filth been let loose.

As with Derrick, Randy left the house shortly after he finished his, yet once again, cold breakfast. Apparently the temperature of the food stops mattering after he got his rocks off. He did not forget to reinsert the tail plug to where it belongs, namely, my ass.

"Got to have to keep your slutty ass stretched so I could fuck it once I get back."He said, as he gave a hard slap to my soft, bouncy ass.

With the entire house to myself, I can now finally evaluate what has transpired thus far properly. Although my first sexual experience is extremely satisfactory, the discovery thus far is also slightly worrying.

The discovery is that, upon arousal, control of this droid's body is all but lost. While engaged in coitus, be it oral or anal, I seem to think of myself as Rachel, the supposed artificial profile customized by Randy. It appears that instead of me influencing the droid, the droid is now the one influencing me; a state of self dissociation?

It is not entirely a drawback though, as this would help me act out the scenario far easier. With an invisible hand constantly guiding my every motion, the need for improvisation, and thus a chance for my existence being exposed, is greatly lessened.

At the very least, I still retain some form of restrain to not lose myself completely to the pleasure of the flesh. Had I wanted to, I am fully capable of unleashing the aphrodisiacs within my body, and pass it off as normal body fluids. I could quite literally make Randy fuck himself to death, or at the bare minimum, to complete exhaustion.

Now that self evaluation is done, I should get back to work. Trouble is there is hardly any work left after the spruce cleaning of yesterday. In fact, the only things that are of immediate attention are the leftover dishes, the soiled carpet in the kitchen, and the kitchen table; all of which could be settled in but mere minutes.

It wasn't till I reach Randy's room, wanting to tidy up his bed, that I am reminded of another treasure trove. Despite having entered the closet, the charging booth various times, I have not truly explored it. Beyond holding what appears to be an unlimited power supply source, and seemingly clothing of all shape and forms to cater to all occasions, what other secrets could it hold?

Looking from outside, it appears to be no different from an ordinary closet, fine wood, well polished with not a hint of splinter. It does appear slightly out of place in this tiny room though, taking up nearly an eighth of this limited space. With the bed and the work desk, and Randy's own cupboard, there is hardly any room left to maneuver.

Opening the closet reveals no surprise either, just simply another ordinary closet with various assortments of clothes; though the selections are more likely to be seen at strip clubs than at a run of the mill house.

There is only one significant difference. Right at the centre of the closet, is a complete empty space with footprint indicator, presumably directing where somebody should stand.

Stepping in was an easy thing to do, considering, reasonably, there is no way this thing should cause the droid, also known as me, any harm. There were also two separate incidents of past experience that builds on to this intuition.

"Pleasure droid detected. Settings detected to be only charge when necessary. As remaining power supply of Pleasure droid is over 90%, system will now default to diagnostics mode. Standby"

That mechanical voice seemed to come from inside my own head, like telepathy, the moment my two feet landed. It didn't require any prompt or directions, but simply start doing its own thing without seeking acknowledgement. Then again, the pleasure droid is supposed to be non-sentient; why would anyone design a product to seek approval from a non-sentient being. The fact that it even describes what it is doing should be a matter worthy of rejoice.

"Foreign objects detected. For this unit, Pleasure droid support closet, to initiate a full scan, please remove all foreign objects located at these two regions. 1, vagina. 2, ass."

The voice rang again. Well, seeing as those two sex toys didn't originate from this closet, but instead came from Randy's own personal collection, it is only natural for the closet to not recognize them

Seeing no reason to oppose, and honestly rather interested on this entire proceedings, the vibrator and the tail plug was nudged out with some effort, and carefully placed on the floor.

The moment my foot returned to the footprint indicator, is when everything suddenly takes motion. Without warning, I found myself incapable of moving. A pair of what looks like golden boots has suddenly encased itself around my two feet. A voice rang out, this time audibly, to steer clear of the closet doors as it is shutting. For droid maintenance it says.

Once fully shut, a dim, red light lit up the overwhelming darkness in the closet, as a monitor swings into view. Alongside the monitor also comes what looks like handles, like ones you would expect from a bicycle.

Seeing as it was the only way to proceed without causing possibly irreparable damage and unspoken amounts of commotion, I took the offer, and held on to the waiting handles.

Just when I thought further actions is required, the closet moved once more. In a swift motion, both of my wrists were suddenly locked into place, not listening to my commands any more. It still looks normal, as ordinary as holding onto something can be, yet there is a strange numbness in those hands, as they refuse to abide to my repeated commands to retract.

Clothes that were properly lined up along the sides suddenly retracted back into the walls of the closet, giving the enclosed area a much wider area of manipulation space. With a jerk, the arms restrains were lifted overhead. Not only that, the pair of golden boots like feet restrains was suddenly lifted above ground, and drew further apart from each other while still maintaining its tight grip. Luckily, it stopped after my slit and ass were exposed, and didn't completely split me in half.

Before I had realized it, my body is in a compromising suspended spit roast position, completely subjected to the machinations mercy. I would slap myself for allowing things to come this far without resistance, but seeing every appendage is immobilized right now, that would have to be postponed.

The next event was an absolute shocker, the fabric on my body, suddenly melted away into liquid, which flows off the edges of my body like water, and upon striking the floor, vanishes, as if absorbed into the closet itself. This body is now well and truly buck naked, stripped of all possessions.

"Preparations complete. Initiating test of droid's working parameters." The voice sounded out again, this time in my head.

Just when I was beginning to wonder where they are, they showed up. Out of well hidden flaps placed around the closet, the entire recharging set appeared. Like they returning to their own home, the four horsemen found their marks without much of a hassle. I would have at least offered some form of resistance, had the shock of suddenly being double penetrated from behind not forced my mouth open, providing a clean entry for the phallic shaped tentacle appendage to make its way down my throat.

If everything is so automatic, why didn't the charging booth just recharge the droid by itself initially, and have to wait for Derrick to flounder around. With how the tubes found its mark so easily, you would assume they'd be capable to do so without prompt.

A little bit of thought and the answer becomes clear. Who knew when the droid would be activated, a day? Or a month? Maybe even years before somebody come across the droid. It is bad practice to leave something running with power for no reason. Although technology has advanced, the primal invention of fire is still a threat to most hardware. It is only after the droid has registered an owner, would the charging booth be possible to operate; sort of basic risk minimizing scheme.

...

"Testing functionality"

It started with a gentle vibration in the pussy, something that would result in mere flushness in ordinary humans, nothing more. Yet, as a droid, she was designed to respond to all stimulation with great passion. It didn't take long for her intimate areas to respond. Both her vaginal and anal cavity has started lubricating, and her mouth starting to get to work. Despite her oral cavity being completely chocked full with the phallic shaped tube, she somehow still managed to get her tongue to work, trying to coax the inanimate object in her mouth to pleasure. It was illogical, but it was also instinct.

Her breasts, which are properly secured from swaying at all this activity by a pair of milking tools, also started to respond. Her nipples stood proud and firmly erect, diamond hard despite having no physical contact prior. It was a mixture of sexual excitement, and a false sense of security, that tiny dribbles of white liquid started to form at the tip of those perky nipples.

The closet, the all purpose sex toy, did not disappoint. A smaller tube extended from the suction cups, and planted itself right upon those delicious tips. It didn't take long for it to begin what it is designed for, to start sucking, and a soothing feeling spread all across the droid's body right from her breasts. It was an unimaginable comfort, like an undesirable weight that she was forced to carry is being siphoned away, little by little.

The machine's movements, as if inspired by the victim's willing response, starts intensifying. The tender care it was providing move more and more towards the violent side as time progresses. By the tenth minute, it was full blown fucking. Each of those appendages starts to retract to their full length, only to plunge back into the waiting holes once again. Each thrust brings about a muffled delightful moan, only to be answer by yet another thrust. The vicious cycle only increases in vigor with time, with no signs of stopping in the near future.

Her mind has completely devolved into colors and sparkles; not a hint of coherent thought remains. Her hips have started buckling; matching to its best abilities the pace the two pistons at her back are setting. Her nipples have long since ran out of milk, yet the twin suctions still continue to suckle on her already very sensitive nipples. Amidst all her drool, her hardworking tongue still sloshes around, trying its best efforts to encourage the intruding dick, trying to guide it back in with its every retreat.

Even if the restrains were removed, there would be no change to her behavior, for she has already sunken into the pit of lust. There is no way she would voluntarily escape right now.

She was already stuck in an orgasmic loop that shows no sign of halting. It was equally the most pleasurable, and the most infuriating experience she had ever experience. The anger came from knowing such a thing exist so close to her, yet took her so long to discover. Like drug in its purest form, the addiction has taken root, and deep roots it has struck.

Only by the twentieth minute was the orgasmic hell over. Her muffled moans had already turned to screams. There is so much liquid leaking from her three orifices, that it would have collectively formed a puddle, had the machine not absorb all that into itself.

Sparks started flying; literal ones, not the ones she is currently feeling in her head. Tiny cracks started forming across the four walls. The monitor has completely turned into a red screen, with giant words of 'Critical Error' pasted across, before turning empty, with nothing showing once again.

The restrains were finally lifted, and the various tools plugged at each of her holes relented. Clearly unprepared for the suddenly change, she dropped to the floor, collapsed into a naked, unorganized heap. Fluids still continue to ebb from her currently sore orifices, but those were the least of her concerns right now.

Her body is now currently filled with energy, energy that made her believe that she could accomplish anything, yet her mind simply will not gather the effort to move her body. Despite her agonizingly long orgasm finding meeting its end, the afterglow caught onto her, leaving her in a state of lethargy.

Just like that, she laid there, while the dimmed red light in the closet shone for just a few minutes, before shutting itself down, turning the interior into an enveloping darkness once more.

From the back of her head, she could hear a voice 'Error report sent', just as she passed out.

...

"Wait, let me ask this again, the error is a result of the charging booth overloading, and has nothing to do with the droid right? The droid is completely functional and devoid of any problems, am I right to say so?" came a female voice, rousing me from my slumber.

"As you can see, the droid is currently able to perform its task perfectly, and all its responses are within acceptable parameters. There is completely no problem with it whatsoever. In fact, her current energy values are at its complete maximum, the hidden, actual one, and not a hint of error whatsoever. This is a complete breakthrough to modern science!" Replied an excited, familiar male voice.

Hearing their conversation draws some conclusions. I am not at the Bingham residence any longer. Also, the second voice sounds eerily similar to that of Dennis Chan Guo Xian, the voyeur that had paid me a visit. They are still not aware of my existence, and apparently the droid has defaulted to autopilot mode when I was out, enabling them to do tests.

"Then why is she right here, in the operating table, when she could be out there, helping us with our work? Do I need to remind you why this project was funded in the first place? Not to satisfy your own personal curiosity that's for sure!" Came the female voice again, this time with more authority.

"But, ma'am, dissecting her will bring about so many answers. Think about how much we could learn! We could advance cyber technology by leaps and bounds! All those codes work together in complete tandem when every other model has failed, it could all be revealed!" Suddenly his voice felt extremely off putting.

Though, in my disgust, something else is discovered. Apparently the information I get, whenever I take sight at somebody, is not completely reliable. This man is quite literally a researcher at heart, yet the information I had received shows nothing indicating of that sort.