Drop Off The Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands shook only slightly as I lifted the shirt over her head and undid her jeans. Bretta's body was as different from mine as could be. Everything about her was too much for me to handle. Her breasts were too large, too proud as she stood in front of me. Her stomach was too soft, her hips too wide. Her curves were too extreme, her ass too round, her pussy too wet.

I had never been more turned on in my life.

She directed me, guiding me sweetly onto the bed, lying next to me and kissing me softly as she began to explore my body. Her fingers slipped beneath my bra, gently rubbing my nipples, and I sighed against her mouth as she pinched lightly.

Then her hand slipped back out of my bra and her mouth became more demanding. I kissed her back eagerly while she touched my ribs and waist, then my hips. Her hand didn't slide into my panties quite yet; instead, she explored the damp cotton that covered my pussy, smiling wickedly as she made me gasp against her mouth.

"Can I touch you?" I asked.

Bretta laughed.

"You damn well better."

She parted from my lips and watched as I looked at her, almost too nervous to physically reach out and feel the soft skin that lay before me. Swallowing, I reached a tentative hand forward, so slowly that Bretta took my hand and brought it to her breast.

I watched my fingers move, almost of their own accord. My hand mimicked the actions of her own moments earlier, sliding beneath her bra and cupping the soft flesh of her breast. Bretta sighed as I explored, my body tingling and trembling with excitement.

My hand was bound by the tightness of her bra and Bretta tucked an arm behind her, unhooking it. I helped slide the fabric cups away from her, staring as the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen in my life came into view.

They weren't perfectly round or particularly perky. They were real, gorgeously swollen, capped with hard pink nipples that looked as inviting as hot chocolate on a winter day.

I had never understood why men wanted to lick and suck on nipples, aside from it being a reasonably reliable method of foreplay. When I saw Bretta's nipples, I finally understood, and couldn't stop myself from dipping my head low to take one in my mouth.

She inhaled sharply and exhaled a moan as I tasted her breasts. My hands joined my mouth on her breasts and I fondled them lightly as I worshiped her. I kissed and licked every spot I could, listening as she reacted, dragging my fingers along the underside of her breasts and touching all the places I wished she'd touch when it was her turn. I buried my face against them, breathed her in, flicked my tongue out and left little marks along her cleavage.

"You're driving me crazy," she finally panted. "Feel like licking something else?"

My face turned red as I pulled away and Bretta giggled.

"I've never—"

"I know." She brought my face to hers and kissed me.

"Yes, but I mean, I've also never... it didn't feel very good when... other people did it. To me, I mean. I don't know where to start, even."

"Didn't feel good?" She frowned.

I shook my head.

"Well, we've already established your ex was shit in bed." She pushed on my shoulder firmly. "Lie back. I'll... show you."

And oh, did she show me.

My bra was off before I knew what was happening, and then Bretta was overtop of me. She kissed me again and began working her way down my body, lavishing just enough attention on my breasts to make me squirm, then continuing on lower and lower until she was kissing the waistband of my panties.

She slid them down easily, pulling them completely off my body before confident hands parted my legs. I was almost self-conscious, just a hint of worry floating through me before she smiled and met my eye.

"Leigh, your pussy is fucking beautiful."

I must have turned red because she laughed, though my skin was so hot I couldn't tell the difference. Still laughing, she lowered herself back to the spot she'd left off at and kissed my now-naked mound.

Closer and closer her lips got to mine, the anticipation building and curling and throbbing through me until a soft, pink tongue finally flicked out of her mouth. She traced it teasingly along the outside of my folds, looked up at me from between my legs, and held my gaze for just a moment before vigorously plunging in.

It was magical. Her tongue did things I didn't know a tongue could do. She found my clit easily, lavishing it with attention before pulling back and dipping her tongue into my entrance. She built me up, only to pause. It was an adventure, a roller coaster, a story of twists and turns and ups and downs. I writhed beneath her, gasping and moaning, my body screaming for release at the same time it screamed for her to never, ever stop.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, Bretta began fingering me.

"Oh,fuck," I wailed.

I felt her laugh, felt it vibrate against my clit as she pushed her fingers deep. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her head, fingers twisted through her hair as I ground myself against her. She kept licking, kept sucking on my clit and curling her fingers to hit my g-spot.

The orgasm that hit me was like none other. I felt my legs shake uncontrollably, the muscles seizing as my stomach hardened. My heart raced so fast I thought it was going to explode, but I exploded first. I shrieked, twisting beneath her, back arched and breasts thrust in the air.

When I slumped back against the bed, Bretta pulled herself from my pussy and placed soft kisses along the inside of my thigh.

"I've never come like that," I blurted, and she laughed against my leg.

"Think you learned a thing or two?"

I thought I'd be nervous about licking a pussy for the first time, but after finding out just how amazing it felt, I was eager to try it for myself. I sat up and pushed Bretta onto her back, eagerly pulling her panties down as she laughed at my enthusiasm.

I didn't have the patience she did and hoped she wouldn't mind that I practically dove into her pussy rather than kissing down her body. Given the sound she made, I didn't think she minded too much at all.

Going down on guys was one thing. It was utilitarian, really, almost boring. Bob head, stroke cock, try not to gag. It served a purpose, and even the least skilled cock-sucker could perform a serviceable blowjob simply by opening their mouth.

Eating pussy didn't deserve to be put in the same category. It was far more work, for far more reward. Eating pussy was more like kissing. It was like exploring, like trying to solve a puzzle. It was thrilling and exciting, intimate and warm. And each time Bretta moaned or gasped or tightened her legs around my head, it sent a tingle of pride and desire through me.

She tasted amazing. I didn't know if my pussy tasted like hers, but she was an odd mix of tangy and sweet, a flavour I couldn't quite put my finger on and couldn't get enough of. I took my time at first, licking and kissing everything thoroughly before I set to work on her clit.

Bretta had mostly sucked on mine, which I quickly figured out was because she had been in tune with my every movement and knew that was what I liked the most. I did the same on her, but what really drove her crazy was when I flattened my tongue and lapped at her clit.

She swore when I did that and her hips bucked forward, grinding against my face.

"Do that again," she gasped.

I did, and she cried out loudly and grabbed at my head.

I kept doing it, and she swore again, and before I could even get to the point where I got to put my fingers inside her, she came.

Her orgasmdid things to me.

Looking up from between her legs as she shook beneath me, watching her face as her eyes rolled back, hearing the drawn-out noise of pleasure she made as she finished... it was too much.

I needed her again. I needed more.

She gave me more. She took a few moments to kiss me while she regained her breath, both our mouths tasting like the other's juices as we heatedly kissed. Then she was pressing her naked body against mine, hands moving everywhere, our breasts pushed together as she embraced me.

I came again sitting on her face; she came as I sprawled across her body, licking her as she licked me, finally pushing my fingers inside her dripping pussy. We collapsed against the bed, both of us exhausted, but not too exhausted for the gentle cuddles to turn to more exploration. Lying on our sides, we fingered each other, coming again before finally, shakily agreeing that we were spent.

She cleaned up in the bathroom while I lay on my bed, eyes half-closed in a fog of overstimulated pleasure. When she came back out, I forced myself to sit up.

"Stay the night?"

She contemplated me for a moment, suddenly guarded.

"You ever hear that joke about what a lesbian brings to a second date?"

I shook my head.

"A U-haul."

It took me a moment but I laughed.

"I don't usually do second dates," Bretta said gently.

"I mean, in fairness, I don't think we've had a first date," I said.

She raised an eyebrow and I shrugged.

"Stay the night if you want. I just figured out that I like girls and my dating track record includes a three-year relationship that didn't go anywhere. It's gonna be a while before I'm bringing U-hauls anywhere, much less on second dates."

When she crawled into the bed next to me after a few long moments, I smiled.

"Besides. You know all the ways to leave a lover. It's easy, remember?"

After laughing for far longer than the joke called for, she wrapped her arms around me. When I woke the next morning with her still holding me, I smiled again.

Maybe our first date would be breakfast.

**

A huge amount of thanks to norafares and Bebop3 for their work in putting on this event, as well as to OneAuthor for editing. All remaining mistakes are my own.