Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just think, sweetie..." Charlotte smiled, holding hard to her own grip on Taylor's wrists, "when Steve ejaculates inside you, the medicine will bring you too, to an absolute euphoria! It'll be the most incredible orgasm of your life...you know, I'd almost be curious enough to try this medicine myself, Taylor! My husband really doesn't make my circuits fire in bed anymore, if you know what I mean..." she grinned at the helpless girl.

Taylor totally lost control of the mental images coursing through her mind. She saw flashes of her back arching with a man's relentless penetrating thrusts and her head lolling back in pure delight.

"N-no...no..." she fought.

Charlotte suddenly shifted her knees up to where her hands sat, fixed on Taylor's wrists. The scientist gently kneeled on the girl's forearms to hold them in place. Charlotte fumbled with the buttons on her own blouse. Yanking her shirt open right above the thrashing Taylor, she deftly unclasped the dark bra holding back her considerable bosom.

"Although Taylor here is marrying Mr. preacher boy," Charlotte said to Steve, "Randy suspects she's bi...this might help put her over the edge..." Charlotte's ample breasts swung free, dangling just above Taylor's face. Steve kneeled, transfixed on the round, heaving globes. The assistant resumed her grip on the powerless Taylor's wrists and shimmied her slender legs back behind her in a kneeling position.

"I'm not...I'm not..." Taylor quietly insisted, perhaps losing her fight? Pictures of herself writhing under a man's body while he mercilessly drove into her loomed large on Taylor's mental movie screen. Sounds of her own voice gasping, "Ahhhhh...ahhhhh...ahhhhh" with each deep push filled her ears. The woman in her mind-movie, herself, was desperately seeking the pumping man's semen, was actively clenching her womanhood to milk the heaving brute for his seed, and was tightly clenching the man's waist with her legs to hold him fast so he would spend himself inside her. All this was interspersed with Charlotte's cooing and Steve's frantic stripping down to his underclothes.

"Come on, Taylor," Charlotte smiled, "come on, you know it will feel soooooo good. It will end all this horrible heat..."

"N-noo...I-I'll do it myself!" Taylor let out a shriek. She wrested her right hand free from Charlotte's grip and slid it under the tight confines of her miniskirt. She started to madly circle her fingers around her sopping folds, working herself to pulse-pounding release. The girl was so worked up already, it barely took any time to send her first discharge crashing through her.

"Ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA!" Taylor threw her head back and yelled, all inhibitions around the two others completely vanished. Bleary-eyed, Taylor looked up at Charlotte, the swaying breasts just overhead.

"Wh..." Taylor stammered, still attempting to writhe on the floor through the coursing heat, "Why didn't it stop??" Still she worked herself with her free hand.

"Sweetie, that's not going to help," Charlotte urged the increasingly-frantic Taylor. "The more you work yourself up, the more you're just going to need Steve here to satisfy you...to fulfill your needs...to stop the burning..."

[Maybe just...] Taylor thought to herself, [maybe just one time...Oooooohhh God, I need a cock up me..oooohhh...maybe just one time to stop this...then I'll get my dad to give me an antidote...I won't get addicted to this asshole's cum...]

Charlotte motioned with her finger to Steve's underwear. "lower them!" she seemed to be saying. Steve slid his boxers down and straddled Taylor, moving his hips up to her chest. Despite the sexy assistant's bouncing breasts floating just before him and the wet woman snaking her body on the floor, Steve's cock was only at half-mast...tending to the four women addicted to him was catching up with him.

Taylor's eyes transfixed on the manhood hanging before her face. [Don't think of how his cock smells!] She urged herself. [Don't think of how it looks!! It...it's head is kind of cute...strawberry shaped...NO!!]

"I'll never..." She whispered, barely audible.

Deep in the drug laced compulsion, Taylor had a fleeting thought. What if she just licked the cock's head, just to get a taste of the precum? Maybe that's all it would take to stop the intensifying burning that now felt like it was melting her from the inside. Her tongue shakily darted forward. Just a touch...

Charlotte droned on, "Just think...think of all those poor women who need Steve's semen every few days...what would happen to them if you went to the police and we all ended up in jail? Those poor women would suffer horribly. They need to keep seeing Steve...They need to have access to him. You can have access to him too after this, honey..." Charlotte made another motioning gesture to Steve.

"Aaaahhhh..." Taylor wailed her release, still working herself with her hand, but this time, Steve had moved higher up her body, his cock dangling just over Taylor's mouth. Inches away from Charlotte's tits and Taylor's face. While the thrashing girl wailed, Steve lowered his hips, dropping his cock into the screaming woman's mouth. Taylor's eyes bulged in surprise, but the hapless woman was too far gone. The scream suddenly cut off, replaced by a "Mmmmmmph..." sound, and then...then...gentle sucking noises, as the final remnants of Taylor's self-control drained away.

Charlotte smiled at her and Steve, "That's it...that's it..." she intoned.

Taylor's sucking picked up in speed and force, the drugged woman obsessed with taking male seed into her body. Any male seed. Even this complete asshole. Images of a semen-geyser filling her body took over.

Steve had been worked up to full erection and then some, the frantic girl sucking away on him like a starving wolf. He looked worriedly at Charlotte. Should he cum down the girl's throat? Charlotte waved Steve back with her chin. As he popped out of the gasping Taylor's face, the defeated girl began to whisper.

"I...I...I...need...I need..."

"Yes sweetie?" Charlotte whisperd in her ear.

"I need...fuck me" she barely whispered.

"What was that, honey? What was that?" Charlotte winked at Steve.

"...Fuck me..." Taylor said a bit louder.

"I'm sorry?" Charlotte said, her breasts bouncing an inch away from the prostrate girl's face.

"FUCK ME" Taylor loudly surrendered.

Steve wasted no time in enslaving the sacrificed girl to his semen. Sliding Taylor's drenched panties off and unwrapping her mini-skirt, He gently lay over top the hot, shaking body and positioned the head of his now-rigid cock at the boiling, wet folds in Taylor's abdomen. Involuntarily, the girl's legs instinctively parted wide to allow Steve easy access. Propping his upper body on his elbows on the floor, Steve pushed forward with his hips. Taylor was so hot and sodden that Steve slid easily into the girl.

"Aaahhhhhh..." Taylor gasped in relief, lashing her head from side to side.

Steve pushed himself to his hilt and began a gentle pumping, probing deep into Taylor's unprotected body. He lifted his gaze to find himself inches away from Charlotte's heaving breasts, lightly bouncing as Steve's thrusting pushed on both Taylor and Charlotte, who now held both the girl's wrists again on the floor above her head.

"Enjoying yourself?" Charlotte smirked.

"Um...she's...she's really tight" Steve replied with a lopsided smile, not really sure how to take Charlotte's quip.

Steve continued to reach deep into the girl, undulating his hips while Taylor continued to writhe underneath him.

Taylor, virtually entranced by the euphoria that finally being penetrated caused her, wriggled her legs around Steve's waist and hugged him hard. She threw her head back as little electric flashes shot up her spine with each firm pump.

"Haaa, haaa, ahhh," she panted, squinting her face up and clenching her fists.

Although Steve was tired from frequently planting himself in the group of women he was seeing to, he definitely enjoyed Taylor's tight, slim body. Perhaps unconsciously, she was rolling her hips in time with Steve's thrusting, forcing her vagina to gobble up as much of the man as she could, as if the movements helped scratch her niggling itch. Unwillingly, she was cooperating in leading Steve to mark her as his own. Her shimmering brown hair swept around her shoulders on the floor, rippling as the man above her rocked back and forth into her.

Taylor's womanhood ran with her hot fluids as Steve drove her, causing him to feel extra sensitive to the puckered skin inside her. At the end of each deep plunge, he could feel himself bottom out in the girl, forcing the tip of his shaft up against her cervix itself.

The head of Steve's cock inching its tip into her cervix again and again caused the powerless girl to moan in both pleasure and pain, she tried to bend her knees as far as they would go, her calves forcing Steve down on top of her, locking him tight, committing him to empty his seed into the deepest reaches of her body and soul.

"I...I think," Steve grunted to Charlotte, "I think I'm gonna go here in a minute."

"Just get on with it!!" Charlotte urged, maintaining her hold on the witless girl's wrists.

'Huh...ho-kay...here...here it..." Steve cut off when the familiar stirring sensation swept through his hips and ass.

Taylor's firm tightness and slithery, slim form shuddering beneath him caused Steve's reproductive system to go into overdrive. It collected a massive load of semen and gathered it up, preparing for a powerful launch, like a boxer's haymaker punch.

"Huuu-huuuuuuuurrrrrrgggh!" Steve forced through his clenched teeth. With a particularly powerful heave, he lurched forward, driving Taylor's quaking body half a pace up the carpet. Charlotte faltered in her kneeling position and almost fell on her ass, hurrying to reposition herself to help Taylor bear the brunt of the forceful drive.

Steve's ass clenched hard as his hot load fired through him. He was buried so deep in the prostrate woman that the head of his cock was partway past her cervix. His liquid heat blasted its way far into the woman's belly, pulse after pulse, with a goosh, goosh goosh that made Steve feel like part of his soul was being released into the girl.

The sudden and powerful injection of Steve's life force was too much for Taylor to handle. The enthralling chemical racing through her made Steve's juices extra cooling to the confused woman. Her blood's boiling changed in an instant from unbearable heat, to an icy dousing, like a bucket of ice water being dumped over a fire. She threw her head even farther back and wailed the release of her orgasm. Everything in Taylor's body from her breasts downward suddenly and involuntarily locked into a muscle-clenching, rigid freeze-frame as her womanhood exploded in juices, permanently marked by Steve's secretion. Her shout would certainly have alerted other people in the building that something was happening. Quick-thinking, Charlotte buried the girl's face in her breasts, to help stifle the volume and pitch of her cry.

Taylor's yell was still loud, but much more muted, through the scientists' chest. "MMMMMMmmmmmmaaawwwwwwww!!"

"Shhhh...shhhh...baby, it's ok...it's ok now..." Charlotte murmured, looking down at Taylor. Steve had collapsed on the girl after he spent himself inside her, but now pulled himself up to see the effects of their coupling.

Charlotte was still hunched over Taylor, hiding her face with her wet bare chest, reassuring her things would be all right. Finally, the scientist reared up, looking at Steve with a satisfied expression on her face. Taylor was fast asleep, breathing deeply as the drug brought her consciousness crashing down so it could go to work on the poor girl's brain. Steve held himself inside the girl for a couple of minutes, to make sure none of his seed leaked out. When he finally pushed himself off the sleeping female, only a thin strand of semen extended with him, until it snapped, dropping to the carpeted floor.

"Shit..." Steve said..."Holy shit, I didn't want to inject her...I didn't think there was any other way..."

"Well, you'd better hope the addiction to your cum sets in hard enough to keep her quiet or we're both in a sling!" Charlotte told him. "I just never thought I'd get the chance to see the effects of the drug in action. By now it's taken some of your sperm to her brain and latched on to her addiction centers. She'll wake up in a few minutes and another burning should set in, this one for your particular semen.

"I know all about it..." Steve replied, "it's just...I don't think...I don't think I can...you know..."

"...Get it up again so soon?" an incredulous Charlotte finished. "Are you serious? Why not? Taylor here is a very pretty little lass..."

"I've been fucking myself stupid into four other women for the past few months!" Steve said.

"Ok...ok..." Charlotte replied, resigned. "It...it looks like I need to help you." She leaned forward towards Steve, her eyes on his deflated cock, as Taylor started to moan and shift around.

"Are YOU serious?" Steve asked her.

"Like I said, we'd BOTH be in a sling...If you ever breathe a WORD of this...I'm a married woman!"

Charlotte leaned over Taylor's semi-conscious form and gingerly picked up Steve's flaccid cock with her right hand. Looking up at him with the same smirk she wore when first meeting him, she bent down to take him into her sexy, pouty mouth. Her lips made a vacuum-seal around Steve's shaft as she gently pulled back, then slid forward with her mouth. The scientist was wriggling her tongue around, both to stimulate the exhausted Steve, and to work up a hot wad of spit, with which she could slide along his cock with greater force. Starting slowly, Charlotte bobbed her head back and forth with growing speed and power. Her hair bounced around her head as she swallowed Steve to the base of his cock over and over. Knowing she had to arouse the tired man, she coyly looked up into his eyes and winked, humming a vibrating and teasing,

"HHuummmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm."

[Wow,] Steve thought, [She's amazing...look at those pert, tight lips...her big green eyes...this woman needs a hot load down her throat!]

But Steve knew that Charlotte was just priming him for a second round with Dr. Phelps' possessed daughter. As he kneeled back to enjoy Charlotte's tender ministrations, the girl beneath them rustled, and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at the two and saw Charlotte's head pumping away at Steve's waist.

"Oh...oh my God!!" she shouted, scowling with hatred. "You fucking assholes...you injected me with the drug!! I'm not fucking you any more! Let me out of here! I'm..." and suddenly her voice caught in her throat, as Charlotte's head popped off Steve's now-rigid pole. A sudden burn coursed through Taylor, this time through her very veins, as if her blood was set on fire. From reading her father's notes, she knew exactly what it was...the blazing addiction for Steve's semen. Looking at the man with a pulsing hard-on, kneeling above her, caused the realization to burrow itself into her brain, that this man's ejaculate was the one thing she needed to stop her molten blood from consuming her. The man's cum was her life essence. His semen was ambrosia. His seed was life. She had fought the drug so hard. Now, she was enslaved. She hated it...

Not wanting to speak directly to Steve, Taylor looked up helplessly at Charlotte and murmured, "I...I need him...please...help me."

"Just warming him up for you, sweetie!" Charlotte smiled down at the compelled girl and again reached for her hands, but this time to help Taylor up to a kneeling position. Charlotte pulled Taylor up to her knees and drew her onto all fours, her ass facing into Steve and her face looking towards Charlotte. "Look at me, honey, it's all right..." the scientist quietly encouraged.

As Taylor hunched forward, her hands reached around to hug Charlotte. The older woman held Taylor's head in her hands and looked over the girl's head to Steve and gave a nod.

Steve, knowing time was of the essence, positioned himself squarely behind the slim Taylor's rear and placed the head of his still-stiff pole at the soaked entrance to her vagina. He gently entered the girl, holding delicately on to her slender hips and buried himself to his hilt inside her once again.

"Hhhaaahhh...hhhaaaahhh...hhhaaaaaaahhhh.." Taylor gasped as Steve began to softly buck into her.

Charlotte, still holding Taylor's head, looked into her eyes and held her gaze, "look at me, honey, look at me...that's right..."

Although Steve was almost too spent to fuck the girl again, he kept his mind full of images of cumming hard into her tight frame. He didn't even want to think about what would happen if Dr. Phelps found out that Steve had injected his daughter with the drug and was pumping his loads into her. Steve would probably end up living a very short life in that case! He pictured the drug taking his semen and burying it inside the girl's brain.

"Ch-Charlotte?" Taylor asked helplessly, her head and shoulders rhythmically rocking back and forth with Steve's pumping. "Will-will I need to have sex with him a lot now? Will I be addicted to him forever?"

"Only every few days, Taylor, when you get a hot feeing inside you. Just whip over to Steve's place and have a little sex with him, or swallow him, you know, it will be pleasant, a little break in your day..." Charlotte encouraged her with a light-hearted smile.

"I-I need it. I...I can't go through this feeling without having it cooled."

"And that's why you can't reveal this secret about your dad or any of us" Charlotte explained, still holding Taylor's head as she was being rocked back and forth by Steve's gentle pumping.

Steve imagined the girl's ripe and unprotected reproductive organs, bouncing just inches away from the head of his cock, and her eggs just sitting there, waiting to be taken, to be fertilized. The hapless woman was getting married in just a week...would she go to the altar with Steve's get in her belly? As if reading his mind, Charlotte continued to reassure the enthralled girl,

"Just think...you'll have a nice little baby, for you and your new husband," Charlotte smiled, "a nice little baby to raise."

"Peter...Peter can't ever find out...he can't ever find out," Taylor fretted, looking up hopefully at the scientist.

"Shhhh, of course not hun...don't worry about that..."

Taylor's juices began to run so much with Steve's thrusting stimulation, that soon the acrid, acidic smell of sex filled the room. In Steve's mind he saw his cock bob deeper and deeper into the moist pink folds of Taylor's insides. The girl seemed to feel Steve's throbbing reach a crescendo. She hugged Charlotte tighter and sobbed, "Ahh...ahhh...ahh..." And, wanting to help herself feel even better before being finally consigned to her fate, Taylor slowly lowered her head to Charlotte's bouncing breasts. The scientist still held the girl's head in her hands, maintaining their light grip even as Taylor began to softly suck on Charlotte's left nipple. Low, squelching sounds were audible in the room combined with Steve's grunting and pumping, as the younger woman gently pulled the scientist's nipples to erection with her teeth.

"Ffftttcchhhh, ffftttcchhh, ffftttcchhh..." Taylor sucked.

[Oh yeah...] Charlotte thought to herself, [She's definitely bi...oh my God...]

Steve began to feel his member swell and engorge as he continued to pick up the pace of his pumping, reaching for his second blast of the day. His nerves tingled as he more forcefully pushed into the gasping, sucking girl, building up to another soft explosion deep inside her.

Charlotte seemed to sense Steve's impending dam burst. To soften the blow to the younger woman, as Steve's hips began to buck their blast into Taylor's midsection, Charlotte leaned forward, her nipple slipping out of Taylor's mouth, and planted a deep kiss on the shaking Taylor, as if initiating the girl into a special club-of-the-damned.