All Comments on 'Drug of Choice'

by kromen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
setting the bar..

simply put, this story is so well-written it makes me burn with envy. caught up in the initial setting, i honestly forgot i was reading a literotica submission until it snatched me by the scrotum and delivered the knockout. bravo.

i am not anonymous...this is dannyboy from the desert, phx az

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Bravo!

Fantastic! Great characterization--a well-paced and interesting story from beginning to end. Made me go check out your other submissions. High praise indeed. You need to write more. You got me hooked! Is this your plan--the first one's free? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

You made me remember my first time at a rave, how exciting it was... and how intense that first rave hookup was! Keep up the good work!

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years ago
Excellent writing, Kromen!

I wouldn't have read this normally, but your thoughts in the forum got me interested. Well written stuff, made me really interested in what was happening to the characters, realistic. Good work all around!

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
okay

It was an alright story, you are a pretty good writer. But it was kind of wordy for the purpose of the story.

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 15 years ago
We don't need no stinkin' pills!

Okay, first- it could have used some editing, but thank you for actually having a vocabulary!

Second- GREAT premise, and I actually really liked the whole feel of the story- frenzied, fast-paced, with a little bit of a frayed edge- a perfect reflection of the narrator's mind.

I'm a huge fan of changing the behavior of a psychotic mind, not just covering it up, so this was a really awesome story for me from that standpoint alone. Add in hot Asian chicks and sex on top of speakers- yeah, I had a blast reading this.

Great job on this, even with the editing needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
superb

Really good stuff. You managed to combine the heady mix of dance, new experiences, energy, music and sex..n what sealed it for me was the way you layered your storytelling and eroticism. Totally reminds me of my first rave :) i hope to read more from you!! *asian chick from malaysia*

SystematickSystematickabout 4 years ago
Damn.

You're a word wizard. Felt like I was a fly on the wall while reading this. Loved your word play when describing things; definitely inspired me to work on mine. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous