All Comments on 'Drugged and Raped Ch. 06'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just stop.

Look up at the top of the page and learn something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry, was there something here?

if there was i missed it. I gave you two points since you wrote something I could read in one pass. But its too short, said nothing, went no where.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
I'm Gone

We had to wait EIGHT days for THIS?

Please, if you want to have ANY hope of keeping your readers combine the remaining 12 chapters into at MOST four three chapter segments, better three four chapter pieces, better still two six chapters, best, all 12 together.

I won't be back until this is complete, IF I come back at all. This story was done once he was free and the police were involved, if only unofficially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
enough!!

Either go for finish or stop......have to go back and review then read for ten minutes and wait a week or more....... nope..... taking farmers_son off my reading list..... one star

grriz1grriz1about 6 years ago
OK, What's next?

This was probably the most disappointing chapter to the story. There was was by far nothing much to it, It seems to be a bridge to the next step. This one almost makes you feel like you are struggling on the next direction for the story. I gave it three stars because I felt you were heading somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is garbage

Complete garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my 2 cents

"While not ready to forgive his errant wife he was less angry at her" Are you kidding me!!!!! The kids would be better in a foster home. RAAC bs - she should kill him the next chance she gets

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
Sinking Fast

Down to 1 star rating for lack of progress. There is no new information in this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How Author looses their readers - permanently!

Having Chuck reconcile with the bitch that took a lover, raped and humiliated him will destroy all of the previous work in this story. He should have just sent her to jail and kept the kids and moved out of state. There can be no emotional or logical way the reconciliation can occur after the picture you have created with the previous chapters.

Having the story turn in this direction will alienate you as a writer in "loving wives". expect most readers to give solid 1 *'s for a loooog time if that happens. This is not a threat it's just what has happened to a few Authors that have gone this route.

Most of us readers need to a justifiable reason for the Reconciliation to enjoy the story. Reconciliation At All Costs (RAAC) is disliked by most (not all) readers. All the previous chapters prohibit a any justifiable reason for Reconciliation.

juderboyjuderboyabout 6 years ago
I hope the author reads these comments.

there are many good comments on here, as there are haters, but the last comment got me thinking. The author could lose his reads in many ways, as pointed out before. But it in my position that WAITING causes me to lose interest. When I find something worth reading, something different, I don't want to wait several days or weeks, only to find a 1 page post. Please continue the story, but pick up the pace.

There was a series called When We Were Married a few years ago. It was well written and really sucked me in. But suddenly the posts slowed to a crawl. Then they up and stopped. While I loved the story and characters very much, I doubt if I would continue to read anything knew with that story, or that author, because of the way he left things for his readers.

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
I'm thinking that the writer wants to drag this out

because in the passage of time we all might understand how Chuck's attitude has changed.

This story should never be about his attitude. So he is taking initiative to make good life choices and become a role model for the sons he doesn't want custody of. Bully for him.

So he is going to forgive her eventually but not take her back (right?) because he cannot trust her. Meanwhile she will retain the girlfriend she corrupted, custody of the kids and every other aspect of her life she had before, less her do-nothing husband and the temporary good graces of her parents. She sets the status quo. She wins.

And yet I'm sure she is going to learn a real lesson somewhere in here about the penalties of drugging and raping her husband, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get an editor

You REALLY need one. This has gone on WAY too long. Pull the story, get and editor and cut this down to about 4 or 5 pages of worthwhile writing. This is a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Son,

When you read other stories by contributing authors, did you make the incredulous discovery that those authors were capable of connecting several pages together so that even when the story was a simple one that it had some flow to it. Take maybe an hour to think about that! Maybe YOU might be able to copy the concept. Just a passing thought. Looking forward to another half page some time this month. Corvette John in Rainy Seattle

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Come on man

Enjoy your premise. Could be a compelling story if you would just tell it. Too many short, choppy, segments. Put it all together and finish the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@juderboy Re: "When We Were Married"

Yes that was written by Daniel Q Steele. He moved the story to Amazon, and at least the last time I checked the story was still incomplete there as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm starting to sense the beginnings of a RAAC, and that would be a complete disaster for this type of storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finish the fucking story.

Getting annoyed that this story isnt done yet.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Ok it is interesting but not quite a cliff hanger.

Basically you should put it up in three page sections and work carefully on the connection points. The other thing is that the mentality here is that the best stories are quick burn the bitch recitals. It gets hard to paint a deeper story. I have a feeling that this will end in reconciliation and you will be burned at the stake.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Why

Why are you rushing so much to issue 750 words. Nothing happens of any consequence, and if it does then is rushed. The writing is getting worse as you hurry to appease the gods of impatience.

Slow down. Allow a couple of weeks between issues and make the chapters 3 or 4 pages long, lit pages that is. Say 15,000 words or more. You can actually tell a story in that and saves this 2 minute read we have to suffer. I am glad to be coming late to read this and at least get a few pages at a time at my pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How is it Bev is still dating Darla?

Darla is a high school student. The way Bev's parents are written, it seems like they would be appalled if that relationship continued.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Believe it or not I can smell a RAAC in the wings.

So much for a real ending if that happens.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Please leave Chuck some self respect!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow I’m reading this as it goes but I don’t like where I feel this is going. 🤯RAAC no fucking way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
4 Stars

If He takes Her back ? Then This Story will not be Very Good to Me . I Mean She Raped Him and Should be in Jail .. Don't All Rapist belong in Jail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really surprised that no one has recommended Bev gets some professional help in this story. She definitely needs therapy to help understand her underlying motivation for what she's done.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

so narcissistic rapist with possible sadistic tendencies but most assuredly a misandrist but she is a good mommy especially to a pair of boys and how the hell are her parents not as fucked up as she is?

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Everyone forgot to mention the dildo down his throat. I'm also surprised by the concept of cops telling a victim to keep.everything a secret, so as not to destroy everyone's lives.

As mentioned in other comments...therapy needs to be considered for everyone involved.

And no one even thinks to tell the young woman's family- in hopes of getting her away from the crazy? Furthermore, the young woman is still cool staying with the whackadoodle wife?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While not ready to forgive his errant wife he was less angry at her.

- Are you nuts? Fuck "While not ready to", how about "While he would *never*"

And "less angry"...? Only if she was gang raped by everyone important in her life maybe...

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Dumpster fire and the building collapsed.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

Yes there are too many things that don’t add up in real life but this is a fantasy and I can suspend my disbelief for a while because I want to see what happens.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

Yes there are too many things that don’t add up in real life but this is a fantasy and I can suspend my disbelief for a while because I want to see what happens.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c14 months ago

The police officers are required by oath to arrest her for what she did. Good grief. If it came out later that they had video and took him to er for rape kit with charges their careers are done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You do something like that if you are an evil person that should be kept away from other humans especially children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As Xzy89c1 already stated, Police Officers AND Hospitals are REQUIRED to report rapes, assaults, battery, etc. There is no way that this is realistic in the United States.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous