All Comments on 'Drugged and Raped Ch. 07'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well , I guess that's enough of that

RAAC straight ahead .

I'm going to just stop reading these Damned serials ! They always turn straight to shit after promising starts .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He should be in therapy

He is better off without the rapist wife and should just divorce her, hell she got her little sex kitten in house so he should move on to a better woman who isn't a sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

As she was leaving the only answer he should of gave her wasn't no but HELL NO!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What in the hell

His "loving wife" drugs, rapes, lies, cheats him and he's even giving her the Time of Day. Really? I can see a RAAC coming and that means I'm outta here. Had some potential but the MC is stupid and that's insulting to us readers.

Joe Talik

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2*

A sad tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry but

This story is moving at a snail pace, one short page every so often does not excite the reader. Next time hold it all back until it is done. Then you can release it better with more volume per posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In the beginning ....

.... we had a storyline that showed some promise of being a reasonably good story.

Sadly, it seems to have gone downhill rapidly.

It's not just the pitifully short installments. The storyline itself has become woeful.

He's been drugged , raped , tricked , cuckolded , hugely embarrassed .... but lucky for him , he now has substantial funds from a ' patent ' at his disposal.

Where's the anger he must be feeling , the rage of wasted years on a woman who could treat him this way ?

Where's the plotting of some kind of revenge ? Yes I know he is buying and building a ' fantastic ' place to live , for him and his kids ...... hopefully , and yes it may well make Bev sick to see the success he is now enjoying .

But honestly , this story is like drawing teeth.

What we have so far could have been done in a couple of installments , and been a better read for it.

Not sure if i can be bothered any more ... maybe I will check back on the authors page in a month or so and read the rest in one hit.

2* for your effort ..... would like to give more but sadly cannot at this point.

Hope you continue to write , but you might like to think on some of the more constructive comments that have been posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 *

Please stop writing... do the readers a favor

Lamson1Lamson1about 6 years ago

Oh boo hoo, the evil bitch is sad that her crazy fantasy of debauchery for her and he'll for him didn't come true.

The mere fact that this moron seems to be considering spending the night with bitchzilla (even after he notes that for all he knows a bullet to the head is next) means this is headed (s l o w l y) to raac territory.

And there be dragons in raac territory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is confusing.

If Darcy and Bev are in love AND Bev has told her parents how Darcy is all she wants, then why the actual fuck would Bev suddenly start talking to her soon-to-be-ex husband as though he was still there? Why would she confess her love for Darcy if sge was in love with her husband?

And why would they be having an intimate conversation in a recorded room that other, particularly women, can overhear? Where’s the disclaimers?

This atory is fucking stupid. It started off great but has just become some juvenile three some fantasy. Just put a fucking stop to this and dont write another god damn chapter.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Never trust a Psycho

If he had sex with his wife, then her lawyer will claim that he has accepted her and she can then file for divorce, get the order of protection dropped permanently and take him to the cleaners. She will get the new dream home he is building and she will have custody of the kids. He really is a dope to even consider any of Darcy's requests.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
Spinning his wheels

He needs to get his head out of his ass - divorce and charge the bitch - and get on with his life.

There should be NO RAAC as the cost will be not only his sanity but his soul as well.

2/5 for this chapter

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
Still too short...

... for more than 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
However well written .......

This story-line verges on the confines of lunacy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What's that word I looking for

Oh yea BOARD !!! Finish the damn thing your just draging it out now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finish the story.

This one page chapter is doing nothing for the story at all.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 6 years ago
Jumpin' Foxhounds, Batman!

This story is just...really annoying!

The too-short chapters are vastly unhelpful.

Further, the narrative is missing the most important parts of the storyline; namely, the answers to questions like "What is everyone _FEELING_ about what has happened? What are their thoughts?" While the plot may be moderately interesting, the physical mechanics here are nothing we haven't heard before a hundred times. The keys to this story are the psychological impacts on the participants, and not merely their stage actions. ...and we're not really seeing those (though his "I haven't had an erection since..." is at least a clue there).

The wife now is sounding totally batty, as-in having had a clinically diagnosable psychotic-break-from-reality sort-of sense. If the husband had any brains, he'd be on the phone to his attorney and forcing her into a shrink's office for a very thorough evaluation, and simultaneous to that, moving to get full control of his children away from her out of concern for their well-being. That may undercut his wishes to not harm the boys; "situation", but is clearly going to be in their best interests.

Rape victims - of any gender or persuasion - need to be on the receiving end of psychological counselling also. SO he should also be seeing someone about those issues like not having any sexual thoughts/desires - at it puts him out of the "normal" range at this point also.

As a written story, the short chapters are a great disservice to both the reader and to the development and presentation of the storyline. This is a story that seriously needs to be served up in larger and much meatier chunks.

I'm giving 4* now for the attempt to tread new ground, mostly, but it is a very weak 4th star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NO

This Darcy was a co-conspirator. That means she was in on the crime.

How in the hell are they still even on speaking terms with this man. He's been put through one hell of a traumatic experience. I'm not asking for a BTB, and I'm not asking you to change this weird scenario where these two women wont go to jail for their attempt at false rape allegations, drugging someone,blackmail, and rape. I know where I am. But human interactions make fantasy worlds work. Game of Thrones, Harry Potter....they are real flesh and blood people.

Bev is mentally unstable. Full stop. Somehow she has the kids. Darcy is a hostage to bev, she is constantly trying to justify Bev and it's also unsettling. And the husband can logically hate/fear/distrust one of the criminals....but not the other...because reasons?

You wound me author. I really want to love this story. You write so flawlessly to me, and have an engaging plot. You're not afraid to go into the fall out. But the people feel so off. It just makes my skin crawl. Like these aren't really people. I don't know if I'm making sense. Darcy's speech this chapter is a great example. Bev's acting completely mentally unhinged. Couple that with her previous crimes and any human would go into full (PROTECT MY CHILDREN) mode. I'd be filing that rape kit test, and sending them both off to the mental help they need. It's not even revenge. I would want the mother of my children to be mentally stable. This isn't about 'getting even'.

Darcy clearly has stockholm syndrome at some small degree. "why can't you come back to see us?...you know...the people that drugged and raped you once?"

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
It isn't always about Size, you Queens

While short, this chapter actually held my interest, unlike the last two evacuations: one a tired rehash, the other him walking...and walking...and walking.

Quick tip: some action, a conversation or an epiphany had to occur every chapter.or don't bother writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GrandPaM has it right

This is annoying. It’s no longer going anywhere, and there are no characters I care about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too short

While i empathize with the desire to create a written serial, these stories are way too short to get into. Tack on a couple pages together at a time and make for a better read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some developments

...and some guilt tripping. That's good. But spend the night? He'd have to be even more mental than his bitch wife to consider spending a night withthat vile, demented nutbar. She is delusional. Seriously those kids needs removing to immediate protective custody.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This has now become boring monotony.......the obvious goal is a RAAC by the author. If that's the case, there's no point in continuing to read the rest, it's falling apart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absurd

Ok I hope that the author reads the comments. His even considering to spend the night with his crazy wife is just plain absurd. If this story goes that route...put a fork in it and try starting a new story. Because he is losing us on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity nailed it

had potential as a decent closet cucker but seems to be fading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice Job!

I appreciate the way you are developing this story, avoiding so many of the usual tropes. Your characters have dimension and seem believable.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Awe

HELL no. Bitches needs to go to jail and his wife divorced and left with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity says "schwanze" is Burmese for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF - Keep your charactors straight!!!

The actions of Chuck in the first chapters do NOT match up with the actions at the end of this chapter!

This statement: "No promises but I will consider your request. It might be better if Bev talks to me once I get the order suspended." should never be said by Chuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF

This is going no where fast. Why the hell isn't Darcy on a restraining order? She's just as guilty. Let both of them go to jail and get all the lesbo sex they can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just keeps getting weirder and more ridiculous.

I think Chuck should just throw in the towel and slip on the silk panties. Pretty soon he'll be begging to DP'd by Bev and Darcy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like all cuck stories the shit in it is overwhelming!!!

Why writing so much nonsense?? There's only one thing left to say: a cheap cuck story remains a cheap cuck story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are heading in the wrong direction.

It's a pretty twisted story and I appreciate that. It seems to me that you planted a seed in a previous chapter, when Bev told Darcy she didn't ever want her to have sex with a man. There's the setup for payback.

I cannot believe that Bevs mental health has not been questioned or explored. She is clearly delusional acting like Chuck is still living with her. She needs help and the sooner the better! The way she's acting now Chuck better keep his dick far far away from her at least until she has completed months of therapy. She hasn't really changed, not yet.

So she has a breakdown and is committed to an institution to let her get healthier, mentally. Chuck takes care of the boys and ends up having sex with Darcy. You figure out the rest! No charge for the idea.

AethurAethurabout 6 years ago
Sorry...

I held on as long as I could. You stated in the first chapter that you wanted to make a story that was realistic. This seems anything but. His cop friends tell him that a divorce would probably be very bad for him, and even with what the wife did, she could win the kids. Then later his attorney mentally thinks how the wife would never get the kids and she would end up in prison. You make Chuck look like a lame duck. Forced the wife to agree to let him bed any woman, then he can't get it up. His solution - meditating. Not going to a doctor. Meditating. In the woods. And he decides to buy a house and move close to his rapist.

This is just all sorts of horrible. I was iffy but hopeful after the first few chapters. But you've lost me. Good luck in the future.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
it is failing to generate adrenalin which is essential in a story of this length

I am convinced that the author wants that the male accepts the female back. I cannot imagine any trust being generated.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Lost me

I really really tried. But you have gone beyond belief. No man would ever entertain the idea of being near her.

BS meter just hit max and broke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ultimate Home Body

What you said in spades.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 6 years ago
Jeez Louise

This chapter is pure fantasy. I can't see any self respecting man ever having anything more to do with a woman like Bev, and put himself back in harms way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where do these obtuse idiotic writers come from?

His sweet wife is having an adulterous affair with another woman. She secretly drugs him till he's comatose. Tries to make it look like he attacked and raped her lover, planning on blackmailing him into being her cuckold. Lies about everything, constantly making demands as if he's already under her control. Her lesbian lover is now living in his house, where his two sons see them together daily.

This stupid man is now considering giving her another chance? Spending the night with her? What is the author's freaking problem? Is this supposed to be a romance on Planet Stupid? Nobody behaves like this. Nobody. She'd already be in jail on multiple felony charges - where she'd receive all the lesbian loving she can handle - and then some.

This is just moronic, at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do Darcy

Before this disaster goes any further, remember Darcy wanted to do more than just stroke his dick. He needs to bang her like a screen door in a hurricane!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I See An Ending In Sight

Chuck should take Darcy and fuck her seven ways from Sunday and show her she hasn't even skimmed the surface when it comes to sex. Then after she has been the willing target of a gangbang by the high school football team, her parents will take her back and Bev won't have anything to do with Darcy.

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
OMG....

I can't believe I'm still reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One crazy story for sure.

I enjoy Farmers_Son's stories. He has a unique style of writing. *****

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

Now the story is getting ridiculous! I can't do much with your interpretation of law, but it's your imagination! But that you are now trying to turn your story into cuckolding is more than repulsive!

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

I think I know where you are going with this and I just have to say please nooooooo!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

He just told her he can’t get it up and she accepts the hurt caused but the next she incredibly invites him to get with his wife and bang his anger out on Bev.

What the fuck!!!

Did she not understand?

Big plot problem.

1/5 for fucking up the storyline

It is becoming stupid anyway, he is going to reconcile with his attacker. Ridiculous!,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
man i hope this doesn"t turn into a RAAC waste of time

If this turns into a reconciliation story you have wasted your time writing it. The whore should be in jail at the least.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Seems headed for Cuckold/ RAAC...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel the author is stringing the reader along with a minefield of a possible RAAC. I know he must be getting a kick from torturing us with this shit.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Now we head into the shit fairytales that FS is famous for

The wife can do anything short of murdering the husband and there will be a RAAC. Sickening really..

Then way FS operates maybe even if the wife murdered the husband the RAAC would happen with his ghost. These tales are utter nonsense.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2 Stars

I wish this Cluck would wake up .. But I doubt it ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Set the ex off! Send pics of little Darcy gobbling your knob! She wants a "pure" lover. Soil her with a facial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK I'm done reading your stories.

I simply can't tolerate a writer that tacitly Them dumb and weak males But the minimal or no self respect.

You are telling us the guide builds this mansion of a dream home which in its complexities truly which in its complexities truly absurd and then actually contemplates going back to live with his own place going back to live with his ex wife or send a text wife should be ex wife.

To what purpose?

This woman should be in the process of being prosecuted being prosecuted yet there is nothing along that line nothing in this story is realistic and nothing in this story is realistic you're a good writer but the way you write but the way you write absolutely sucks.

I don't know if you're man and if you are your probably cuckee material and if you're a female obviously you really despise men.

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

NO Man! Would still love a cheating slut after being drugged and rapped in the ass with a strap-on dildo. (well maybe FS would) The attorney handing out advice should be sued for Mal-practice. This story should have been 3 pages, after the rape and the escape to two police officers. Backup called, house raided, evidence gathered, two cunts arrested, slam dunk trial, 30 years for the rapist, 15 years for bimbo. Husband and son's move to the Islands and live "happy ever after". Oh yea! Rapist room mate in prison, Big Bertha, 6ft 320 lbs. Showers once a week. Oh Yea with a big Strap-on. This is only pg 8, I know where this is going. So I will not finish. you have made my do not read list.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

don't know what to say but I gave you all the stars for writing the story. Delusional women, go figure, I was married to one believe me.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Seriously? Bev is a psycho bitch, Darcy is a naive deluded idiot, and now Chuck is acting like a psycho dual personality whack-a-doodle?!?!?

"No promises but I will consider your request" to spend the night with my psycho bitch wife? Especially after stating he has zero sexual urges from being raped by her. WTF??

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

so narcissistic pedophile rapist with possible sadistic tendencies but most assuredly a misandrist but she is a good mommy especially to a pair of boys like the cops would allow her custody?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this is the author's true mindset he does not need psychotherapy. Therapy would not work... maybe long-term hospitalization along with multiple daily doses of heavy duty meds. If is not his true mindset then see the previous sentence for a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, so this was far fetched from the outset, but you're really trynna tell me, that no one cares that this middle aged woman groomed a 17 year old? Isn't she a teacher? How are the kids parents not doing anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is she not in jail for like a dozen crimes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry but has gone past the point ridiculousness. How he can still married to the whore, be civil when talking to his whores lover and then contemplate even spending the night with her after what she did to him is beyond rediculous. And to top it off, the way your story is going has me fearing that you are building towards a reconciliation, which would just be horrible and utterly unbelievable.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Where

Where as all his mony come from.He took his payment in share options, not cash to stop Bev getting a share.?

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Ok...everyone in this damn story has lost their minds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending seemed like you couldn't wait to finish the story. I'm glad its done and buried.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
You are losing points because of bad writing

You started well but you are slipping here

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

blah, blah, blah. End this long winded story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this page really shows why Bev did what she did, he is a HUGE VAGINA covered in pink cotton candy!!!! She knew this would be the outcome, "husband licking his wounds for a bit"!!!!

There are very little "real men" left in the world

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I am amazed that this is a reconciliation story for Bev. She needs way more penance for her actions than she has done. Darcy should have left her at least for a while. Maybe after she is left destitute and alone she could come back home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How in the Sam Hell could he even consider it? Seriously, this is ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The MC is a self pitying moron. Handle your business like a big boy and drop the restraining order and quit whining about your ass. Why in the fuck would he pass on he can't get it up?

Sexty04131Sexty041314 months ago

This is complete garbage! You obviously don't have a clue as to what rape does to a person! There is no way on earth that any man or woman would want to spend any time with a rapist and his/her accomplice! So unbelievable that you think that this man would be willing to speak with his wife's lover. Even if she didn't perform the rape she also did nothing to stop it and instead went along with it while jacking him off as he was being raped! Darcy sexually assaulted him too. She didn't have his consent. Police officers don't try to talk victims from prosecuting their attacker even if it's a spouse. She couldn't have gotten custody or maintenance from him as she would be in prison. He had proof of the drugging and the rape as well as his wife trying to accuse him of a false crime.

It's too bad that readers don't get to ban writers' posts from showing up in their searches. If he goes along with this RAAC then you are showing that no matter how atrocious the crime you believe it's completely forgivable. This was rape not an affair that ended or should have ended his relationship with his wife. Yet writer is trying to soften the whole thing down to he's upset about the wife's affair and that's why he doesn't come home. I can't see any man wanting to be in the same room with their racist let alone still wanting to reconcile the relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous