All Comments on 'Drugged and Raped Ch. 08'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
You're losing us

These small snippets are too small and this one doesn't advance the story at all. Please start to group a few of your "chapters" together to make real chapters that might renew interest in this story. It is just flat right now..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't think

you are reading your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What was the purpose of this?

It had nothing to do with the previous chapters and it was well too short to make any difference in the story so far.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 6 years ago
Good writer but....

You are clearly skilled in writing. This was shaping up to be an outstanding STORY. But just as everyone else has commented, it appears that with every small snippet you are merely throwing us a bone. When the entire STORY finally gets posted, you may have a 5 star tale. But with the snippets, you will continue to rate a 3. You write so well, I'm inclined to say keep going. But please...Let's have more than snippets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pick a different Genre

Why is this still in Loving Wives. Your writing a novel for gods sack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

your story is losing what it started about getback on track or forget it it is getting hard to believe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

have you gone off on a complete tangent? This is completely out of the context of the story and as others have commented too short and not relevant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this a dream sequence??

wow...

I've read anonymous comments that made more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
World building

World building, like this chapter, is good in a longer story. Qhml1 is the master of that. And in a 5+ page story, it's good. At just one page. In a longer story being doled out slowly like this one, it's tedious. I'd rather wait three weeks for an 8 page complete story than get 1 page doled out every couple days. Maybe next time write the whole thing. And post it as a larger story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to short, a paragraph in a story would cover this

1*

looking4itlooking4itabout 6 years ago

I have no idea where this story is going or why this is important to the plot. You stated there are 18 chapters yet it seems like this is being written as you go. It seems stubborn to continue to post snippets (not chapters) twice a week or so. If they’re done post each day, or If they’re done connect more of them together.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
Off the deep end.

Clearly we are in a new dimension. This is so far beyond plausible and sooooooo far from moving the plot forward that scoring thus a 1* is generous. But, hey, I am in a generous mood. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Losing steam

It really seems like you are just making it up on the fly. My inclination to continue is fading.

rebolzrebolzabout 6 years ago
Very unnecessary for the story

Just extraneous and not necessary. This is causing the story to drag. One more chapter like this and I'm gone. Very promising first few chapters. Need chapters to be a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Constant RCCA for shadowing & only sinppets --- you lost another reader!!!!

Constant RCCA for shadowing & only sinppets --- you lost another reader!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No more please

Please stop writing....... please stop it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
in the future

when you have written only one chapter take a second and thinkis this important to the story is anything gained by posting this now. If not just don't post it wait until you've done a bit more and post that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really...

An unnecessary chapter for this story; especially in this category.

If you needed this for the storyline at all; it would've been better suited to add it onto another chapter that did have relevance to the story. Otherwise, you just upset & lose readers.

ogianoogianoabout 6 years ago
Give This Author a 1 Star & He will Quit

Too long... it seems that the author needs to be spanked with a low rating for him to quit this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bullshit

You must never have had to work with these unelected government shits. All they are interested in is extorting as much as possible or making as much money as possible for them or there friends

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
A bit questionable

Both the construction project and the construction of the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Asking about his marriage?

Yes that is discrimination. They could never ask that. How would city pay for upkeep if they have no money already. The bigger question: why would anyone choose to live next to a public park/pool in a bad aread of town? If literotica had awards for worst continuing story, this would be up there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How can anybody score this higher than a 1*?

This story has degenerated into just random chatter - the story line is lost and forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enough

This whole story line started out as very interesting and worth following, Not anymore. Could care less now. Hope you will heed the suggestions and try posting multiple pages. But for now? Giving up on this one. 1 Star. Sad really. Could have been better.

wonder203wonder203about 6 years ago
Had enough of this

I don't know what you are trying to do but this is just stupid. This whole story could have been done at one chapter and not ramble as much as it does. You are not bad with words but your story line is just unreasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story has gone downhill since chapter 2, and this seemed to be just filler. The storyline has become tedious, boring and I've lost interest in continuing. On a related note, the premise that this type of situation could actually occur with a zoning board is beyond ludicrous, please brush up on your local zoning ordinances and related real estate ordinances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get an editor ! Stat!

All this twaddle about real estate is so far off the story line that I have to ask if you have memory problems! It is not erotic, it is not about interplay between husband and wife (loving wives) and it is plainly unreal. How many people do I know that are like this? None. I keep waiting for the pet unicorn !

Get back to the story or end it mercifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bad Just Bad

This had promise to start and is now just bad. This story is really really bad...wow. Been here for years and this may just turn out to be the worst ever written on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So im confused

Such a bizzare plot point, turning a guys back yard into a public water park?

First its just stupid on so many levels, second, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Guilty Of Going Off Topic

This is a throwaway chapter. Not a good building block.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AS ALREADY MENTIONED.....

This story is so totally offline as to wonder if the same person is writing it, and for what purpose they're writing.

The council questioned him about him getting back together with his ex-wife? Where the hell would that line of thought have come from? As though it had any bearing on the ludicrous idea of having his back yard turned into a park.

This part of the story is just completely ridiculous. So very bad it makes my teeth hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I got this far but...

I'm done now. The story was interesting until it started wandering off in odd directions seemingly for no good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why write this chapter? It did NOTHING for the story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STUPID!!!

This story gets worse with each chapter! Now he is allowing the local government to blackmail him into buying more property, building a park and then turning it over to them?? Utter CRAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF!

Me, I'd of told the commission to forget it, I would rather move my project somewhere else. Somewhere that would accept my project to build a new home with all the amenities that I was going to build into it. My tax dollars would be be collected from that city/township and not by them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You need to explain....

How was Chuck able to develop an invention on company time and patent it personally.

Basic business law holds that work you do on company time belongs to the company. There is no mention of a home work shop (some employment agreements even claim ownership of inventions developed during personal time) or an agreement with the company to allow him to profit personally from this invention.

In the real world, all of Chuck's plans will come crashing down in a heap of rubble when the company takes him to court to claim ownership of the patent, and wins.

Oh, yeah...and this whole chapter where he allows the city to put parking lots on both sides of his house, that will end up in the middle of a public park is just stupid. Close the pool for private use by the family? Because everyone knows that teenagers will never climb an eight foot fence to get into a pool... at 2:00 AM, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A TOTALLY STUPID............

Excursion into a completely irrelevant story line. I don't give a shit about his trials and tribulations with the city zoning commission. How the hell does that move the story along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This seemed like unnecessary filler

What relevance to the story did this have?

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Sorry. Like mist of your writing but this story is getting worse by the page.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This story is just getting stupid and stupider.

This tale is hardly realistic on any level.

What was the author thinking when he wrote this story.

1/5

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Talk about losing the plot. Nothing builds suspense quite like a city planning session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 Star

I have a friend who's Family gave land to the City .. Before the land was taken by the city they wanted My friends family to do about 300 thou of improvements on it . So in the end it was cheaper for My Friends family to keep the land . The city's Lawyer should have read the fine print on the Contract

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a croc of shit, You need to get real

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A little boon for the neighborhood and help for the elderly showing what a great guy he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What was this about? Must have fallen out of a alien space craft and the author just thought he would insert it here as a filler.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Pure

Pure fantasy,fancy being conned into providing a park and public pool in exchange for planning permission.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Ok..nothing makes sense anymore

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

this is getting dumber and dumber, but I keep reading to find out the final conclusion.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Being blackmailed into building a city owned park is not cool. I would cancel the plans and build the house in the next town over and build a public park there just to show them they shouldn't abuse the kindness of others.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
I am losing interest in the story

I am at the speed reading--skimming stage already

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous