Drugged Encounters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He homed in on her exposed clit. First circling his tongue around it, followed by quickly flicking it side to side and up and down. Her legs started to tremble as he sucked the blood filled little bud in between his lips. He sucked hard while continuing flicking his tongue over it, while she quivered to her orgasm.

She moaned over and over again, "ohhhhh yesss baby, I am cummming. Ahhhhh yesss donnnn't stop hmmmm"

Never had he experienced her orgasm like that. Cum juice flowing generously from her pussy, which he hungrily started to lap up with his tongue. Her orgasm lasted so long, that towards the end his tongue started to hurt and he had to retire.

"Fuck me John. Ohhh... Shove that big cock of yours in my horny wet cunt." she pleaded after he had withdrawn his mouth. "Hmmm... Fill my hungry pussy with all the cream you got. Hmmm... Please give it to me now, I need to feel your cock stretch my pussy lips"

The words sounded almost foreign coming from his wife's, usual proper articulating, mouth. She always addressed his junior with penis, but never named it as boldly as cock. Never mind the word she used to address her own privates, pussy was not in her vocabulary. Now however, she had been using it multiple times and even named it her horny cunt. Some how this was exactly what he wanted to hear.

So many times he had wished for his wife to loosen up sexually and beg to get fucked. Here she was doing exactly that, no boring love making, she just plainly wanted to get fucked and he was more than willing to fulfill the wish of his horny wife. He dropped his boxers and pushed his throbbing cock in one forceful motion deep into her longing pussy.

*

The look on Johns face when she walked into the kitchen was priceless. On the way down she had felt her pussy get hotter with each step she had taken and walking towards him was even more exciting. Almost shaking she swayed her hips side to side, causing her whole body to flow with her slow walking rhythm. John could barely speak, gazing his eyes all over her body. Seductively she leant down for a kiss and let him know she had a surprise as well. She noticed his hard cock raising his boxers and there was no point in holding out on him any longer.

After sitting her self on the edge of the table placing one leg either side of him, his eyes almost burst out from their sockets when her ultimate surprise came into view. She never enjoyed oral sex that much, but now she was desperate to feel Paul's tongue lick her smooth pussy. Paul on the other hand always said he loved to taste her in his mouth and she only had to offer him once before he was kneeled down between her legs.

First he was teasing her, licking her outer lips. She was surprised how sensitive they actually were, she could feel every little detail of his soft wet flesh. His tongue traced up over the whole length of her pussy and she leaned back on the table, encouraging him to continue his exploration.

"Deeper," she thought "Just a bit deeper till he will find my clit."

Like he was reading her mind, his tongue slid in between her shaved lips and ran all the way up over her throbbing love bud. After a few more full licks over her labia, she felt his tongue probe her entrance. Slowly it started to slide in and out of her honey pot. The feeling of his wet tongue trying to enter her as deep as possible was driving her mad. By this point her pussy was completely covered by his mouth and she grabbed Johns head with both hands to push him even further down.

He finally adhered to her pleading moans to suck her clit. Feeling it sucked hard between his lips was almost enough to send her over the edge. But it was not until his tongue started to play with her sensitive little love knob that made her cum. Moaning loudly she indicated to him the pleasure he was giving her, pleading not to stop. For minutes he was keeping her in a state of orgasmic bliss, with his tongue flicking side to side over her burning clit.

She was almost not able to withstand this frantic assault of his mouth and tongue much longer and was little relieved when he withdrew his mouth. Her orgasm ebbed away, but she still felt so horny. There was a feeling of great emptiness inside of her loins and she needed it to be filled. Ravishing sex, to get fucked and feel her husbands hot cum coat her deep inside, was what she wanted. She did not even realize she was moaning out loud exactly what she was thinking, till Paul shoved his hard throbbing cock deep and hard into her awaiting sex.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes baby," she sighed, as his cock hit rock bottom with his tight balls clenching against her pussy lips. "Your cock feels so big, ahhhhhh."

Her pussy tried to grip him tight as he slowly withdrew, till just his cock head was left between her stretched inner lips. He raised her legs to his shoulders to allow him to enter her even deeper and she felt his cock piston back into her. Her soaked pussy caused for a loud sloppy sound as his cock filled her back up and forced her wetness to seep from her tight pussy lips that were sealed around it.

"Is this what you want you horny minx?" John asked while he withdrew his cock again. "You want me to fuck you?"

Her pussy was left with this empty feeling again and the only thing on her mind was to get her husband to fuck her like he had never done before. She pleaded him once more to fuck her crazy, letting him know she needed to be taken hard and wild. This was just what it took for John to let go of all his inhabitations and he started up a steady fuck rhythm. Pushing her legs up to her chest, he drove his cock deep and hard in and out of her fully exposed pussy.

With each forceful downwards motion, his heavy swaying balls clenching against her smooth outer lips and his groin pressing against her swollen clit. It did not take long for another orgasm to build up inside of her. Stacey was being nailed on the table by her husband and she was loving it. Moaning loudly she showed him her enjoyment of his actions and letting him know she was already getting close to cum again.

"Yesss baby… That's it… Ohhh don't stop… Fuck me hard… Hmmm… You are going to make me cum with that nice cock of yours… Ahhh fuck me harder baby… I am so close to cum…. Hmmm yesss," She kept moaning, till she exploded in another mind blowing orgasm.

*

John could almost not believe how good that shaven pussy of his wife felt around his cock as it slid down so easily on his first plunge deep into her loins. He slowly withdrew till just his cock head was lodged between her pussy lips. He had to get a better view of this and he grabbed Stacey's legs to raise them up to his shoulders.

This was one horny sight and he pushed back in, seeing how her smooth swollen pussy lips stretched around his cock, her horny cunt juice seeping out around the base of his cock. Once more he withdrew, this time completely pulling his cock from her pussy. He was full of lust, looking at the horniest pussy he had ever witnessed, ready to be fucked. At the same time he was still hesitating that this was really what Stacey wanted and he had to ask just one more time.

"Yesss baby I want you to ravish me…," she moaned. "Fuck me till I cum… Please shove your big cock back into my horny cunt… Ohhh I need to feel you deep inside of me… Please baby, take me now…"

That was all he needed to hear and John slid his cock back between those smooth lips and plunged deep and hard into his wife's pussy. Pushing her legs up to her chest he started to fuck her like his life depended on it. It felt like her pussy was sucking all his blood down to his cock, each time he pulled d out and more of her juice seeped out with a wet sound each time he pushed hard back into her. Her pussy was fully exposed and he could see each contraction and stretch of her swollen outer lips and the small folds of her inner lips. This was so horny, he knew he was going to blow his load pretty soon.

He could feel his balls tighten and he was desperately trying to hold off while keeping up this fast fucking frenzy. Stacey started to moan louder and announced how he was getting her close to cum. The encouraging words were almost too much for him and closing his eyes he tried to focus on something mathematical to keep him from loosing it to soon. Never had his wife made him horny like this, to make him close to cumming in less than five minutes and he almost never had been able at all to make her cum. This was it, he had reached the point of no stopping and he could feel how the first jet of semen was rushing up to his cock.

Just at that point Stacey let out a deep sigh, "Ohhh yesss baby you are making me cummm…" as he felt her pussy muscles tighten around his cock.

He felt her tighten up, felt her shudder and than the throbbing of her pussy walls around his cock. He held her hips pulling her into him as he opened his eyes and he started to cum as well. His semen bursting from his cock deep inside of her, it felt like he was cumming for ever. Overfilling her pussy with his creamy white gew, which started to seep from around her lips. As he pulled his cock out a last burst of cum coated her pussy.

The next thing his wife did, made him drop back onto his chair. With her legs spread before him, Stacey reach down with her hand to rub the his cum over her bare pussy lips, followed by raising her sticky fingers to her mouth to lick of his sperm.

"What in hell has made this change? He thought, but was not able to think about this for long.

Stacey had knelt down before him, with her head in his lap. Before he could even ask her what had gotten into her, he felt her mouth engulf his semi flaccid cock, cleaning of the semen residue mixed with her own juices.

Letting his cock slip out from between her lips she looked up at him with lustful eyes and said "Let's go shower before I have to get ready for work".

*

Stacey was in heaven. Her orgasm hit her like an atomic bomb and at the same time she felt her husband's cock swell up, indicating he was about to explode as well. She gasped out a long sigh from relief while John kept pounding her and started to shoot his sperm inside of her. Her pussy was flooding with his cum and her own juices, which was forced out by John's final downward thrust causing it to run over her smooth pussy and down between her ass cheeks. He than pulled out and a last jettison of cum erupted from his big purple cock head, landing right on her pussy.

Not sure why but she instantly moved her hand down between her legs to rub it all over it and followed by cleaning of the gew from her fingers with her mouth. She could see the surprised look in John's face as he sat back down in the chair. Her thoughts had been right. With the right incentive her husband would also be able to bring her to newer heights and she did not waist any time to show her appreciation. Quickly she kneeled down between his legs to suck off the semi erect cock that had been giving her this amazingly good feeling.

She could taste her own sex on John's cock, mixed with the salty taste of his cum. She realized that John must have been thinking that this was the very first time for her, not knowing she actually experienced her first taste of cum yesterday, but from another man. She felt guilty of her actions from yesterday, but at the same time she realized they were part of the changes she had so suddenly been going through.

Beside the fact she had cheated on the man she loved so much, it resulted in the changes that she needed to enjoy sex openly with her husband. She wanted to continue in sucking her husband's cock, so she could try to get him hard for some more of this hot sex, but she also need to get ready for work.

"Shower!" She thought.

After telling John she wanted to shower, she got back up on her feet and got him to follow her upstairs. She headed straight for the bath room, which has a large power shower fitted. After turning on the thermostatic tap, she turned around to removes John's rope. To her surprise his cock had already turned fully erect again. She quickly removed the small red chemise over her head and gave her husband's junior a quick tug.

"Come on big boy," she said. "Let's get in here so I can get some more of this"

With those words she stepped in the shower and John was right behind her. Not wasting any time she soon was kneeled in front of John and she started where she had left off down stairs by sucking his cock. It did not take much of an effort to get it to full strength again and in just a few minutes John started to buck his hips in rhythm of her bobbing head.

His cock head pressing against her throat several times, causing her almost to gag. She got back on her feet and looked into his deep blue eyes. She was about to plead him to fuck her again, when John grabbed her hips and turned her around facing the shower wall. He raised one of her legs and instantly she felt his cock penetrate her pussy again.

John did not need any encouragement, he was taking her from behind, sliding his cock in and out of her with long deep forceful motions. The spurts of water coming from the various shower jets was hit their bodies from almost every angle. One of them was aimed at the height of her pussy and after a little turning it sprayed right on her clit.

The jet of soft warm water was a great stimulating sensation. Combined with her husband's forceful pounding of her pussy, it was not long before yet another orgasm was rocking her body. Almost screaming from pleasure she let out long sighs. Her leg was bucking and almost giving in, but John had grabbed hold of her hips to keep her up, pushing her hard onto his throbbing cock.

"Yesss baby… give it to me… Hmmm yesss… Ohh yesss," she sighed over and over again, while John kept up his sex assault.

In and out, deep and hard, he was driving his cock into her, setting of a blaze of fire as she started to explode in ecstasy. With deep and heavy breathing she continued to moan from the pleasure he was giving her while one orgasm was rapidly followed by another. It seemed to go on for ever, one after the other, they kept rippling through her body till she finally could not take any more.

"Ohhh baby, stop please… My pussy is aching…Ahhh," she pleaded.

*

Following his wife back up stairs he got a look straight up under her short chemise of her magnificent shaved pussy, which he just had the pleasure of ravishing. Though he had only just cum, he already felt the blood run back down to his cock and was surprised he was almost fully erect again by the time they had reached the bathroom. Stacey was quick in removing his rope and finding his almost hard prick again.

She got hold of hit, wrapping her delicate fingers around the base and slowly pulling forward, while telling him how she wanted some more. He was not even sure himself if he would be able to give her what she wanted, but he surely was hoping he would get hard enough again to slide in between her soft pussy lips once more.

His wife knew just the trick to get him fully erect again. Kneeling down she sucked on his semi erect cock and he slowly felt it growing inside of her mouth. The sensation of her soft tongue licking around his cock head worked miracles and soon his cock was rock hard again. He could not stop from bucking into her while she sucked him deep into her mouth, feeling her throat against his sensitive knob.

He knew he was ready to fuck that hot pussy of his wife again by the time she had come back up for some air. He turned her around without any question and lifted her leg up in his arm. He got the rear view of his wife's shaven and inviting cunt just before he plummeted his cock into her. He started to pull back out, watching how her inner lips stretched out around his thick shaft, trying to hold him in.

Again he bucked his hips hard back against his wife's buttocks, forcing his cock deep into her pussy. The water jets were spraying all around them and he could feel some hit his balls as he drove his cock once more in and out of her. The sight of her smooth pussy lips poking out from behind around his cock was amazing and he started to fuck her harder and harder.

All of the sudden Stacey started to tremble again and moaned out loud, "Ohhh baby, I'mmm cummming again… Ohhh yesss baby… Ahhhhh."

This just drove him wilder, and grabbing her hips to keep her from falling he really started to give it to her. Fucking her wildly, her moaning almost turned to screaming as he felt how her pussy contracted around his cock. He continued to piston his cock between her tight pussy lips until she finally pleaded him to stop. His throbbing cock slipped out of her cunt the moment he let go of her hips, causing Stacey to drop to her knees.

In one smooth motion she had turned around and greedily gulped his cock into her mouth. Then her innocent blond head started bobbing up and down seductively and urgently over almost the entire length of his cock. Even more so then before, he could this time actually feel his cock head press past the entrance of her throat. Never in the past six years of being together did he ever experience a blow job like the one his wife was giving him now and he could feel his orgasm starting to build up.

He was struck by a fantasy he had many times before when she would give him head, letting his balls erupt in her mouth and shooting his cum against the back of her throat. But that was one thing she always had been an expert in, to sense his point of no return and she never failed to withdraw his cock from her mouth only seconds before, cupping her hands in front of his cock as he would start to cum.

She used to tell him that cum was in no way sexy to her and the thought of getting a drop even close to her mouth was by itself enough to make her feel sick. But earlier on down stairs she had licked her fingers clean of the stuff after collecting it from her cum covered bare pussy lips, which made him think there would be a chance of another fantasy to come true.

First the surprise of her fully shaven pussy, plus now she was looking up at him with 'cum hungry' eyes while relentlessly trying to suck the life out of him. He was in heaven, way past that crucial point of no return as Stacey kept moving her mouth over his ready to explode cock.

"Ohhh baby..!," he moaned out loud. "You are about to make me cum...," he continued, as to give her a last warning to withdraw her succulent lips.

He closed his eyes as he felt his balls tighten and force the first stream of cum up his shaft. A second squirt was pumped up as he could feel the smile play of her lips around his cock while he filled her mouth with his semen. He had to see it to believe it and opened up his eyes the moment he sensed her throat muscles flex to swallow his juice.

Amazingly he kept cumming, shooting three more big squirts of cum into his wife's mouth while watching some globs of the sticky liquid drool from her wanton lips onto his cock. If that wasn't enough, to top it all off, she even continued to lick his cock clean till not a single trace of cum was left.

*

With her pussy tingling and burning from the intense fucking and orgasms, Stacey instantly dropped to her knees when her husband let go of her hips. This was more then she had wished for. Not only had she been able to get John rock hard twice in less then half an hour but he also had managed to fuck her senseless to multiple orgasms without cumming himself. This new experience certainly deserved a proper reward and she knew in a flash what kind would please John most. She turned and took him almost fully into her mouth.

Sucking their juices from his shaft she bobbed her head back and forth. Each time taking more and more of him. With his throbbing cockhead stretching her throat, she tried hard to take all of his magnificent cock, but she just could not stop the gagging reflexes. He started breathing harder as she lustfully looked up into his eyes, trying to let him know she wanted him to cum in her mouth.