Drugged Encounters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never had she let him do this before, the tail signs of his swelling balls and the jerking of his hips was always the point where she would withdrew him to let him shoot in the palm of her hand. Right now his balls were rapidly filling up, looking to be heavier then ever before, he had closed his eyes and his hips had been moving with those short jerky thrusts almost since she took his cock between her lips.

She continued her worship of his cock, knowing he was about to cum any second. Her thoughts were confirmed by his loud moans, telling her how she was making him cum. Just at that moment she could feel his cock swell up even more and the first gush of hot semen shot into her mouth. Why had she always been so against this? It was so erotic and knowing how she was the one to get him to cum like this gave her a great boost of satisfaction.

She could not help but smile at the thought which almost caused her to spill her husband's price, as a second blast of cum filled her mouth to the hilt. Quickly she responded by swallowing it down, but John just kept shooting large quantities of the rich substance down her throat. She could not get it down quick enough and some of the gew started to run from her lips back down onto his shaft. But as he finally was spend she made sure not to waste any by licking the cum traces from his slowly deflating member till it was completely clean.

By the time she got back to her feet, John still had not said a word, he just stood there his back leaned against the wall, while the jets of hot water still washed over his naked body. Though she could tell by the look on his face, that he too had enjoyed it as much as she had. Their lips met his tongue darting into her mouth. Surely he must have tasted the essence of his own cum still lingering in her mouth, but he was not hesitating, instead he was actually kissing more passionately then before.

Stacey suddenly realized the time had flown by, breaking their kiss she whispered in his ear, "I am going to be late for work"

*

John was in amaze of all the sexual events that his wife had enfolded this morning. Standing back against the shower wall he reflected in disbelief and at the same time in fulfillment. Stacey came to kiss him, instinctively he kissed her back. The salty taste of his cum stirring the taste buds on his tongue as he pressed past her lips. It was a new erotic experience, just like it must have been for his wife to take his semen into her mouth and he started to respond to her kiss passionately. Then she broke free from his lips and whispered something in his ear

Before he could stop her, she had stepped out of the shower. While drying herself off, she walked towards the bed room. A few more minutes he enjoyed the hot shower and with a towel around his waist he walked to the bedroom as well. Stacey sat in her uniform in front of the dresser, drying her hair. He stood and looked at her patiently, till she was done. There was just one more thing on his mind.

"Spread your legs for me baby and show me what you got under that skirt," he commanded.

To be continued…