All Comments on 'Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 03'

by Lady_Dysprosia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

one of the best I've read on Literotica in a long time.

keep going !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is amazing.

Seriously.

I'm enjoying all aspects of this story, and I want more. Your pacing is great, the characters are interesting, and the storyline keeps moving.

Please, more?

sowerofashsowerofashalmost 8 years ago
Great story

The gore put me off, and the cum swap every chapter was gross. But I want more! Damn your cliffhanger.

Too bad we'll never see what happened afterwards, though. This was submitted two years ago. Nobody comes back after that long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story so far!

Loving the story so far, and despite what some may think, I'll still hold out hope that you may return someday to finish this awesome tale. I've actually seen a few authors on literotica comeback after more than 2 years missing in action, so it's "possible" at least, and though a bit doubtful I'll hope you do comeback. I never thought she was Kristin as there was too many variances, though I acknowledge your effort to confuse Jason and us by making similarities at the same time. By variances I mean she didn't know how to pleasure a man at all at first, which even if she was using a different form than Kristin that wouldn't have been an excuse to not use any skills at all. Next, Kristin has cum plenty of times with Jason while Pearl has just started down that path. Finally even if she changes her form, her body itself felt different to him, waxy etc and I don't know if that's something she could alter by simply taking another form, as that was there even in her human form. I think there were a few other things but I am forgetting at the moment lol, but either way would love to see a chapter 3 arc and see how things wind down with Kristin, Pearl and Granny lol. Obviously Kristin would be brought in on the loop and realize that he wasn't actually lying (unless she storms outta there without waiting for him to wake up and / or an explanation but I doubt that, especially since they should be in demon form when she see's them). I foresee threesome's in the future if the story comes back, and that's only assuming that Granny doesn't join to make it foursomes. It'd start out by Kristin and Pearl both being possessive and fierce in their passion with Jason so I could see that turning into competitive threesome's fast. Anyway I'll keep an eye out in case you return!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
Hoookay....

Well, I have to comment because this story makes me confused. Firstly because it's really well written that it makes me want to read more and secondly because some of the content, mainly the gory, sadistic sex just turns me off. Now usually, if I'm reading something that contains content I'm not into, I'll stop reading because I know it's just going to disappoint and upset me at some point, but you keep turning it around on me, so that I enjoy the next scene. It's interesting and the characters have some depth and I want to know more.

So, yeah... There are some things that I don't like in this story but I continue reading it because it holds my attention and keeps me interested in what's going to happen next. Keep up the good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous