Drummer Boy - Secret Origins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None knew the identity of the one-woman storm that dominated the battle. She seemed to be Wing, Spine and Tail combined, a second, darting sun in her glowing golden armor, striking with both blade and magic. She was the Golden Warrior, and although she seemed to fight on the side of the Wings, her terrible, exultant laughter terrified friend and foe alike.

Inside the armor, Pearl rejoiced. She fought, and she killed, but she did not die!

The human ... Jason ... he had resisted her. He had mocked her, and made her experience feelings of lust and humiliation and deep, shameful satisfaction, but in the end it had been worth it. Pearl was practically bursting with power. It was almost effortless, the ease with which she destroyed her foes.

The human she had chosen had provided her with so much essence, so much magic for her to command, and that power she now unleashed upon the unwitting Spines.

And amazingly, her human had not died! Pearl had already begun thinking of Jason as "her human", and that feeling felt good in a way that was shameful, but also deeply comforting.

And she herself had changed. Her horns, her tail ... Pearl felt like something new. None had ever experienced a transformation such as this. And it was thanks to her human. Her Jason.

How much power could she coax from her human? How often? How close to the edge could she take him?

The prospect of pushing him, and herself, to the absolute limits of passion and fury ... mmm, it made her get all creamy again.

"Rest, my pet," Pearl said to herself, and to Jason, even though he couldn't hear her from his world of humans. "Recover your strength, for we are far from finished."

The Golden Warrior spread her wings wide and dove straight into a regiment of doomed, awestruck Spines.

* * *

Jason felt Pearl feeling her powers waning.

Half a dozen battles she had fought as the Golden Warrior, and half a dozen times she had driven back the hordes of invading Spines almost singlehandedly. And still none suspected that that mighty warrior was in fact little Purleen, mad magister of the forges.

But Pearl understood enough about war to know that defense was not enough. The key was to advance, to put the Spines on the back foot, and take the battle to their front door.

She was going to need more power. And for that, she would need to engage in more filthy congress with her human. Shameful, but necessary.

That's what her rational mind said, anyway. But her rational mind wasn't being entirely honest with her. Especially since she knew that the acquisition of that power would bring as much intoxicating pleasure as the power itself.

* * *

Kristin was covered and coated, splattered and plastered, gooped and glazed, dripping, drenched with and drowning in jism. Her upper body looked more like a gluey mannequin's than that of a live human woman. Her facial features were obscured by the thick cover of semen that even now continued to pour onto her. She no longer struggled, maybe wasn't even breathing.

But the desire, the urge, the compulsion was still there. Give her everything. Give all of your essence to the Lady. Please the Lady by giving her your life.

Kristin's body shifted. Jason's foot slipped in a puddle of cum. The three bodies tumbled to the floor, one of them sending a thick, spiraling spray of jism into the air as it fell.

* * *

Jason felt himself as Pearl, and being taken by ... Jason.

They were in Tarterus, after her battle with Granny. Jason was so angry with her! He had forced her to support the both of them on her powerful wings while he had his way with her.

He was so strong, the way commanded her, the way he bent her body with his fucking, trying to break her with the lustful force of his desire.

Pearl wanted him like this. She didn't question it. She loved it.

She had tormented him, and this was the reward she had craved. No demon would ever take her again, but her human would. She would bring the demon out of him, and he would use her like she wanted to be used. She rejoiced in his cruelty, feeling in his mind his own confusion and doubt overwhelmed by his need to put her in her place, to use her body for his own satisfaction, to own her completely. Jason felt Pearl taste his amazement.

Jason felt Pearl's thoughts. I'm creating you, Pearl thought. I'm creating the you that I need.

* * *

Memory shifted again, to the morning after the mess with bringing Granny back from the brink of death. Pearl needed to restore her power; that much was true. But she craved more passionate fury from her human.

Pearl drowned in Jason, unable to resist giving to him the power that he greedily siphoned from her. Pearl didn't know how this was possible, but she let him have it, and, in return, he let her have it.

Jason thundered into her body, brutalizing her, forcing her to pay for all her selfish misdeeds. Pearl had been very, very bad, and only by using her, using her hard, could she be made clean again.

But through her agonized, blissful haze, Pearl could feel that something was wrong. Jason's body was hot against hers, even to Pearl's demonic flesh. His hands gripped her so hard he threatened to cause real damage. His cock was a spear of molten iron, impaling her over and over.

The pain, Pearl could handle. She wanted more of this hurting. But Jason was only human. He couldn't handle this kind of power. The physical stresses of the previous day: the travels between worlds, the effects of the elixir, all that delicious fucking and subsequent expenditure of so much male essence, they had all taken their toll on him.

Jason had been weakened already, but he was so taken by his angerlust, his hunger to subjugate Pearl to his overwhelming, ravenous desire, that he could not feel his body breaking down. If he continued, it would be the end of her human's life, and possibly her own.

And, by the Three, Pearl wanted it. Let us break together. Let it end like this.

But dying for pleasure, delicious as it sounded, was wrong somehow. There was still so much she needed to do. And, damn her, she cared for this human. She didn't want Jason to die. She had to stop this.

Mustering the willpower to break free of her own overwhelming lust was very difficult. Summoning the strength to knock him out was easy in comparison.

Afterward, cradling the unconscious Jason in her arms, Pearl rocked him gently. "I'm sorry, Jason," she said, softly. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. It all went wrong. I'm so sorry..."

Pearl came to a decision, then. The command she placed in his mind was so deep, so cleverly masked, that Pearl herself would not have suspected it was there.

"You cannot come," Pearl said. "Save your strength, save your life. Save yourself for me, and only me. Tal dono paraba, Jason. Say the words, and you are free."

It was impulsive, and manipulative, and oh so selfish. But Pearl was demonkind, and knew no other way.

Jason felt an intense wave of love for Pearl.

* * *

Jason raining. Someone on top of Jason, smothering.

It Lady, but not same Lady. This other Lady, one with black hair. Is Lady with really big, big boobies.

Jason really, really like big, big boobies all in face. Jason grab big boobies in hands and squeeze and lick and bite big booby nipples.

But Lady not moving. Jason need to help Lady.

Jason make more rain. Make more rain feel good. Jason hot, juicy rain sound good when plop onto big boobie Lady.

Jason rain hard onto big boobie Lady. Jason cover whole Lady body. Lady be so happy! Make Lady happy make Jason feel good!

* * *

Jason saw the previous week through Pearl's eyes. He saw himself, frustrated and exasperated, but also secretly loving the way she mercilessly teased him. He felt Pearl bathing in the waves of lust that flowed from Jason. He felt Pearl's excitement, tasted her anticipation. She knew that Jason would eventually say the words, and, overcome by pent-up lust, he would bathe her with power. His male essence was gathering, and he would spend it on Pearl's breasts, her face, inside her and all over her body, cleansing her and claiming her.

This part Jason knew. He'd lived through it.

Then, Jason saw more.

He saw through Pearl's eyes, as she lay between his legs while he slept, squeezing her immense breasts around his persistently erect penis. Jason writhed and moaned under her, on the verge of waking up.

He felt Pearl reach out with her mind, intensifying the effect of the sleeping pill he had taken, putting him under more deeply, and masking her interference with visions of Kristin.

"Not yet, baby," she whispered. "And not for her. You'll never come for her again. She'll only frustrate you. But your pretty Pearl ... only your pretty, pretty Pearl will satisfy you completely..."

And with that, Pearl lowered her wet, hungry mouth onto the head of Jason's dick. She lovingly satisfied the both of them, the sloppy mouthfuls of his cock interrupted only the soft, firm and constant ministrations of Pearl's plentiful breasts, pleasuring him all through the night. Only when the sun cast its first rays through the bedroom window did Pearl cease, willing herself to sleep, bundled up in her blankets and her filthy desires.

And then Jason saw more.

He felt Pearl's frustration growing, in proportion to her unsatisfied lust. She wanted it, and she wanted it now.

She had set her plan into motion, yes. And initially it had been for Jason's safety, yes. But how long would he make her wait? Her teasing intensified. She injected into Jason's mind a subtle restlessness, making him unable to sleep unaided, which allowed her to increase her nocturnal activities.

She fucked him nightly, for hours at a time. She fucked him with her mouth, with her breasts, and with her cunt, straddling atop Jason and his desperately erect prick.

She had saved him, she told herself. She was still saving him, she told herself. She was a good girl, and a good girl deserved her reward, didn't she?

But the reward never came, and neither did she. She had the dick she wanted so much, as much as she wanted. But without the man there was no fire, and Pearl craved the fire.

Several times she came very close to revealing herself. He would be so angry with her for her deception! He would call her vile, filthy names, he would be very rough with her body. Jason would fuck an ocean of lustful anger into her, and she would drown in each wave as it crashed over her.

But he needed to say the words. Jason needed to say the words, and Pearl needed to hear him say the words.

Pearl needed to speed things along. But how?

That's enough, Jason thought, More than enough. No more.

But there was more. With Pearl there was always more.

Jason watched through Pearl's eyes as she walked across the back yard. He saw the smoke emerging in small clouds from the shed, illuminated from within. Heard the muted sounds of grunge and the halting mumbles of stoner talk.

Jason saw the looks of lust on the faces of Trevor and Ian as they gazed upon the busty, one-armed amazon standing in the doorway. Heard the door slam as Pearl kicked it shut.

"What's up, boys?" Pearl said.

Trevor and Ian glanced at each other briefly. "I can think of a couple of things," Trevor said. "What brings your august presence to our humble soiree?"

Pearl shrugged, causing her boobs to bounce mightily. "I've just been playing video games all day," she said. "And I got bored playing solo."

"And now you wanna play ... with us?" Ian said. "What about Jason?"

"Jason's not here," Pearl said. Jason felt her grab one massive breast in her hand and give it a nice, firm squeeze.

"So how 'bout it?" Pearl said. "Up for some one-on-one? Or would you rather gang up on me?"

I don't wanna see this, Jason thought.

But Jason did see. He watched as both men stripped off their clothes, revealing slim bodies and powerfully hard dicks. Jason felt Pearl revel in their attentive desire.

She didn't even have to strip. In her short-shorts and woefully inadequate tank top and nothing else, she let them pick their pleasure.

To the tune of Porno for Pyros' "Pets", Pearl ground her ass into Ian's groin in time with the music, Ian caressing her back and sinking his fingers into her bouncing butt cheeks.

Trevor, meanwhile, groped Pearl's breasts, mashing them together while Pearl sighed encouragingly.

"Wow," Trevor said. "Your mammaries are magnificent. Your tits are titanic. Your udders are unbelievable. Your funbags are phenomenal!"

"Gosh," Pearl said, "are my boobies really that big?"

"My god," Trevor said, "I'd give anything to dive my dick into your capacious cleavage canyon. To bounce my balls against your bobbling bosom..." Trevor lost his eloquence. "I wanna tittyfuck your huge titties, Pearl!" Trevor blurted. "Ram these fat bitches good and hard!"

"Oh my," Pearl said. "That sounds so dirty! What if you get too ... excited? Won't it make a mess?"

"Oh hell yes," Trevor hissed. "A real sloppy mess, baby, all over your big juggs."

Pearl mashed her cotton-clad melons around Trevor's straining cock.

"Promise?" Pearl said. "Big boobies like mine, they'll take you for everything you've got."

Pearl bit her lip, and gave Trevor's dick a firm, squeezy stroke with her breasts. Trevor groaned in pleasure.

She tilted her head back to look up at Trevor and said, "So, how much you got?"

That did it. Trevor couldn't stand the teasing any more. With a grunt, he yanked up the bottom of Pearl's tank top, and thrust his dick upward into Pearl's endless, succulent cleavage.

Pearl smiled. For you, Jason, she thought. I do this for you...

"So big..." Trevor moaned. He squeezed Pearl's breasts around his dick, and then immediately erupted a powerful load onto her. Jizz spurted up onto the underside of her chin, pumped a few more times to line her neck and sternum in his sticky fluids, and erupted a few more spurts that landed on her tits, covering the tops of her breasts in semen and drenching her along the V of her tank top.

"Yes ... big," Pearl echoed.

At the moment of his ecstasy, Trevor's face had frozen, with his jaw hanging open. His stiff dick pumped a few more gobs of semen into the crevice of Pearl's boobs.

"And funny!" Pearl said to Trevor's face, as the light faded from his eyes.

Pearl shimmied her tits, freeing the still-rigid cock from their clutches. Trevor's legs buckled, and his lifeless body slumped backward onto the floor.

Pearl turned around to face the puzzled Ian. She drew a finger through the gooey ejaculate coating her breasts. Placing the finger into her mouth, she licked it clean with a sensuous moan.

"Mmm," Pearl said, "...and sweet."

"Dude," Ian said, "is he okay?"

"Don't worry about him. He's never been happier," Pearl said. "But what about me? Look at what a mess he made. All over these."

Pearl bounced her cum-covered tits for Ian. His eyes struggled to keep up.

"But I'm more than just a great big pair of tits to jizz on, right?" Pearl said, putting a calculated pout into her voice.

"Yeah," Ian said. "You got ... pretty ... face..."

Pearl straddled Ian's legs, facing him, and then sat down in his lap.

"That right," Pearl said. "That's what you like, sweetie? You wanna make a big sticky mess on Pearl's pretty face?"

"Fuck yeah," Ian said.

Pearl leaned into Ian, squeezing his dick with her fleshy thighs, her cummy tits squashed into his chest. She licked his face and whispered in his ear.

"And I've got such a sexy mouth," Pearl said. "I really want something yummy in my mouth. Something warm and creamy. Can you help a girl out? I won't tell anybody if you don't..."

"Oh shit yeah," Ian said.

"And I know you like this," Pearl said, guiding his hand to her ass. Ian dug his fingers in deep and gave her humps a rough jiggling.

"Fuck yeah, baby!" Ian said. "You're a filthy slut. I'ma nut the fuck all over you!"

"I'd like to see you try," Pearl breathed into Ian's ear. "Only question is ... how ya wanna go?"

Ian went alright, thrusting his dick into Pearl's hungry mouth, with Pearl kneeling beside him so he could grab her plump ass.

Ian went, filling her mouth with his hot seed, and with his last act of will, pulling out to spend the remainder of his load in creamy white jets across her lusciously wonton face.

Pearl took Ian's balls in her mouth, coaxing the last of his cum out of him. Savoring the moment, she looked into his mind. Jason had the surreal experience of watching Pearl watching Ian watching Pearl's dripping face as she hungrily slurped the come from his cock. It was the last thing Ian saw before his mind winked out and he died.

Ian went, cock resting against Pearl's smirking face, with his hand still clutching Pearl's ass in a literal death grip.

Pearl chuckled wickedly. "Mmm," she said softly, "now that's how it's supposed to go."

Pearl gave Ian's dick a cursory smooch and stood up. She concentrated, and began to shimmer. The shimmer turned into a glow that lasted for a few seconds, as she absorbed the essence from the men's semen into her.

It wasn't much magic, but it felt good. Much richer than that of the dribbles elicited from the human herd back home. Enough for what she needed. Even if it didn't compare to the power she got from Jason.

Mmmm...the very thought of making him come for her made her wet. She couldn't wait. His desire, his fury, and so much of his delicious essence ... Pearl would have it soon. She could hardly contain herself.

For you, Jason. This I do for you...

Pearl snapped her fingers, and Trevor and Ian's corpses burst into flame. She watched them burn until the fire spread to the furniture, and then she left the shed without looking back.

* * *

Jason feel Lady twitch, twitch some more. Boobies jiggle in face. More hot sticky rain fall.

Lady breathe. Lady cough. Lady try to roll away. Jason not done with Lady and pull her back.

Lady say things. Say very fast. Jason not understand. Jason give everything to slippery big boobie Lady.

Lady slide Jason pumpy dick into between-legs hole. Hole feels very, very nice. Make Jason pumpy dick very, very happy. Jason give Lady everything.

Lady is Pearl. Pearl say nice things to Jason. Slide pumpy dick in and out of Lady Pearl's hole. Jason is making Lady Pearl very happy.

"Easy, baby," say Lady Pearl. "Give it to me ... I've got you..."

Jason still pumping like crazy into Lady Pearl. Lady Pearl making strained face, but still riding steady on his pumpy cock.

"That's it," say Lady Pearl. "I can take it, baby, but you've gotta slow down..."

Why slow down? Everything feel good. Pussy feel good. Great big boobies really bouncy and sexy.

And Pearl looks slutty as all fuck. Straddling his erupting cock, a look of concentration on her cum-plastered face, fresh jism oozing down her boobs, curly locks gone matted and stringy from the loads of cum dumped onto her.

"There you go," Pearl said, "there you go..."

She slowed Jason down gradually, using the powerful muscles of her cunt to stem the tide of his seemingly unstoppable orgasm. As the flow of jizz ebbed and then ended, Jason felt the beast inside him recede, and his intellect re-emerge.

"You... Pearl..." Jason said, almost adding an automatic "Lady" before the name.

Pearl smiled. "Hey baby," she said.

"Think... I done..." Jason said.

"I hope so," Pearl said. "I don't know how much more you could take. Or me, for that matter."

"You ... saved me ..." Jason said.

"You saved me," Pearl said.