Drummer Boy - Secret Origins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl leaned down and planted a big wet kiss on Jason's mouth.

Jason welcomed the kiss, and hungrily returned it. But then he pushed her away.

"Pearl," he said, "I was in you. I was in your life. I saw you."

Pearl furrowed her brow, worried. "I know," she said. "I felt it."

"You're a monster, Pearl," Jason said. "You killed all those people. You killed Trevor and Ian."

"They didn't like you," Pearl said. "They were mean to you."

"Pearl, you can't just go around killing people!" Jason said.

"I'm a demon, Jason," Pearl said. "I always will be."

"But you're different, too," Jason said. "You love Granny. You love your sisters."

Pearl frowned. "I've always been wrong," she said. "And it's only been worse since I came to this world. I feel bad about doing what I'm supposed to do and doing wrong things feels so good."

"Welcome to the human race," Jason mumbled.

"And I love you, Jason," Pearl said. "I love you and I love so much and I don't know how to do it and it makes me crazy!" Pearl looked away, ashamed.

"Hey, crazy lady!" Jason said. Pearl looked back at him sheepishly.

"I'm in love with a selfish, evil, conniving monster," Jason said. "You wanna try and work it out?"

They kissed, and Pearl ground her hips into him, her pussy clenching his dick with fervent desire. Jason thrust his newly-excited cock deep into her, and surprised both of them by coming almost immediately. Pearl reciprocated, rearing her head back and thrusting her breasts into his face, her pussy trembling and squeezing him along the length of his satisfied member.

Pearl giggled. "I couldn't resist," she said.

"You never can," Jason said. "And I can't resist you."

Pearl was leaning in for another kiss when they heard a noise. They both turned their heads to see.

Kristin had gotten to her feet.

She was standing now, seeming to take no notice of Pearl and Jason. As they watched, Kristin studied herself blankly, as if seeing herself for the first time and not recognizing what he saw.

Kristin looked at her hands, turning them over and over again, moving her fingers and watching the jizz rolling over them. She cupped her breasts, and ran her fingers through the glaze that coated the big soft orbs. Then she touched herself all over, sliding her hands up and down her body, feeling herself up and down with absent sensuality, aided by the slick sheath of Jason's cum.

Jason felt Pearl tense, her body growing warm against his. She growled.

Shit. This was bad time to get territorial. He tried to utter caution.

"Pearl..." he said, the word coming out in a barely-audible moan.

Kristin's eyes snapped in their direction, and she stared at them. The look on her face was as blank as before, but Jason could sense something feral behind her eyes.

Without taking her eyes off of Kristin, Pearl dismounted from Jason. With the deliberate care of one who knows what's about to happen, Pearl got to her feet and faced Kristin.

For what seemed to Jason like an uncomfortably long time, the two cum-glazed women simply glared at each other. Their bodies were tense, ready to spring into action.

The room was disturbingly silent. Then, there was a high-pitched whine, barely audible at first. As the whine got louder, the room grew brighter, and warmer.

Jason recognized this. It was the same light and heat that had consumed Pearl in Tarterus, after he had blasted his load all over her. It was happening again, as Pearl's demon body absorbed Jason's man-seed into herself.

The room grew hot, and became so bright that Jason had to shut his eyes as Pearl glowed as luminous as the sun. The heat on his face was incredible, and he felt as if he was being broiled alive. Yet through the redness of his closed eyelids, Jason thought he could make out not one, but two sources of light.

Then, it was over. The light ceased, and the heat abated. The whining noise had stopped, the silence that remained was eerie.

Cautiously, Jason opened one eye, and then the other.

Kristin and Pearl were still standing, facing each other at a distance of several feet. The only difference was that now, both women were completely dry, no longer glistening from his jizz-pocalypse.

Oh, and Pearl's arm had grown back.

He saw Pearl furrow her brow in concentration. Then there was a glow from her newly-regenerated hand, a glow that grew, gradually shaping itself into a golden long sword, just like the one that had she had manifested in Tarterus.

Kristin cocked her head to one side, intrigued. She looked down at her own arm. She flicked her wrist, and with a snapping sound, a golden scimitar appeared in her hand. She held the sword up in front of her face, studying it with mute curiosity.

Pearl grimaced. She took a deep breath, and then let it out. As she exhaled, golden light appeared behind her, forming into bat-shaped wings. The golden light dimmed, and her black wings unfolded, spreading wide behind her.

Before Pearl's golden light had faded, though, Kristin was already sprouting a pair of wings from her back. Not bat wings, however. Kristin's were angular, with geometric outlines, and each outlined shape contained a translucent shimmering membrane. They looked like butterfly wings, but made of stained glass. By the time Pearl's wings had finished forming, so had Kristin's.

Now they both stood, swords in hand, wings unfurled and ready, staring each other down.

Oh shit, Jason thought. He knew this ride. He knew, deep in his soul, that a long series of shockingly expensive trips to IKEA was the best-case scenario.

He tried to move, to intervene somehow, but he found he couldn't. His mind had come back, but now it was his body that was out to lunch.

Simultaneously, Pearl and Kristin approached each other. They took cautious steps across the slick floor, one mirroring the other, but Jason couldn't be sure who was imitating whom.

They stopped just short of touching each other, faces level, the perky nipples of Kristin's big boobs mere millimeters from the chunky nubs that capped Pearl's gargantuan juggs.

Kristin sniffed Pearl. Then, without warning, she dove at Pearl's face, kissing her hard on the mouth.

Pearl was shocked for a moment, but very quickly returned the kiss, adding to it with her own intensity.

The swords faded, and the women groped each other's bodies. They kissed and caressed, with fervor, with passion, with hunger. Their wings fluttered and flapped behind them, scattering small objects around the room, and making little ripples in the pools of cum on the floor.

The women fell down onto each other. Kristin was on top at first, but that didn't last long. Soon, they were rolling around together, arms and legs tangled, hands groping and exploring, wings spreading and folding as they made out with each other like desperate teenagers.

Jason had no idea what the fuck was going on.

He was laying there, exhausted, barely able to move his head enough to keep track of them. Turned on by the sight of the two hottest women he'd ever had the privilege of sticking his dick into going at each other like porn stars, yet unable to do anything but watch the show.

Kristin now had her face between Pearl's legs, lapping and sucking on Pearl's pussy. Pearl reached down with both hands and pressed Kristin's head down even deeper, bucking her hips rudely into her face, and grunting shamelessly as she did so.

Pearl's leathery wings extended upward, wrapping around Kristin, twining and twisting together with Kristin's wings. They were hidden from view for a few minutes, nothing but writhing bodies, twisting fluttering wings and the breathy groaning, grunting and slurping that came from within.

Pearl came, stuttering a nonsensical "ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhfuuuuck..." When she spread her wings, she revealed Kristin greedily licking up the copious juices of her cunt. Pearl's skin had returned to its demonic red hue, and she gripped Kristin by her horns, ensuring that Kristin remained lapping at her pussy until she was finished.

Wait. Back up. Horns? Kristin's horns?

Yep. Kristin had somehow sprouted two foot-long spikes from the top of her head, starting right above her ears. Unlike Pearl's horns, with their ridged spirals, Kristin's were smooth conical spikes, tapering off at the tip.

Oh, Pearl had horns now too. Whaddaya know.

Pearl yanked on Kristin's horns, raising Kristin's dripping face from her snatch. They stared at each other wordlessly for a few seconds.

"Wanna fuck 'em, baby?" Pearl said.

Kristin's wings fluttered excitedly, and she nodded quickly. "Ohyeah," Kristin said breathlessly.

Pearl let go of Kristin's horns. She let her arms drift up over her head...

(She's got two arms again, Jason thought. Despite the other physical changes to both women, this was really the only one that his mind was prepared to accept. Pearl has two arms again.)

...and Kristin slid her body up along Pearl's, pausing only briefly to give a rough nuzzling motorboat to Pearl's big boobs along the way.

Then Kristin was straddling Pearl's tits. Not like the way that Jason did when he titty-fucked her, almost as if he was sitting on her abdomen. No, Kristin had her legs spread, with one of Pearl's fat juggs squeezed between her thighs, actually sitting on her breast.

Kristin squeezed hard with her thighs, obscene amounts of titflesh ballooning out from the sides, and began to gyrate her hips and bounce. She rode Pearl's big udder hard, bucking her hips and smearing her juicy pussy all over.

Kristin used her hands to mash and shake Pearl's other breast, tugging and stretching hard on the nipple, making Pearl squirm delightedly.

"So big..." Kristin said. She looked down at Pearl's rippling titflesh as she fucked. "Fucking hot..."

"Get 'em creamy, honey," Pearl said. "Cream my big boobies with your pussy..."

Pearl squeezed Kristin's round, toned ass, and Kristin went nuts. She pressed her thighs in so hard that Pearl's tits billowed out ridiculously, and humped madly while grabbing at the overflowing titflesh with her much-too-small hands.

"Big, hot creamy boobs," Kristin muttered, "cummy-creaming big hot creamy cumming..."

Kristin huffed, her wings unfurled upward, and she bucked wildly, her whole body rocking orgasmically as she rode Pearl's tits to ecstasy.

When Kristin's shuddering slowed, Pearl, her hands still on Kristin's buttocks, pulled her forward. Kristin played with Pearl's hair and lovingly stroked the ridges of her horns, simultaneously using her tail to caress Pearl's cunt, sliding it lightly between the moist folds.

Pearl licked and lapped at Kristin's sopping pussy, devouring the hot juices as both women brought each other to another orgasm.

Jason watched as the two women rose to their knees, facing each other. They kissed and licked the juices from each other's faces, kneading and groping the other's breasts, smiling beatifically as their tails stroked each other languidly along their limbs and wings.

Somewhere along the way, they had both grown tails. Huh.

In between sensuous, lapping kisses, the women complimented each other.

"You're scrumptious," Kristin said.

"You're delicious," said Pearl.

"Spicy cinnamon," Kristin said.

"Musky human female meat," said Pearl.

"You taste like him," Kristin said.

"So do you," said Pearl, "you taste like his cum."

Pearl cradled Kristin's face in in her hands, and stared intently into her eyes.

"We have a job to do," Kristin said.

"Yes," Pearl said, "but we need more."

"He has more," Kristin said.

"You know what we have to do," Pearl said.

The two women simultaneously turned their faces to look at Jason. Cheeks pressed together, horns tangled in each other's hair, they stared hungrily at him.

"Yes," Kristin said. "We finish him. We take it all."

To Be Continued