All Comments on 'Drummer Boy - The Call Ch. 01'

by Lady_Dysprosia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Intriguing

I gave it 5 stars, can't wait for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You write really well...

...and your pacing and description are top-notch. Excellent job!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
A great start...

A great start to a 1st story in Lit. I look forward to reading more. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YAWN!

0 stars!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Well written but.....

I stopped reading halfway through. My reasons were (now I didn't finish but this is how I currently see it):

- I think there is way too much going on here. While that's not always a bad thing, what you really detail is of little importance to me or the story as I currently see it.

- The guy acts like a deuchebag with his thoughts about going around Kristin, him being high and mighty, and that he acts like a push over. I mean what Kristin gets mad about him doing, having little respect for her, is the same thing done to him by his band mates, having little respect for him.

- In the beginning you say he packed the car himself because no one touches his truck but how did the other guy get his keys to leave in his truck? Also who in their right mind takes someone's car from them without telling them? Obviously the guy has ZERO respect for the drummer which to me, is mind boggling, because this type of disrespect is usually shown in, unchallenged, increasing levels up to an action like this, which shows the guy has no spine.

That being said, it was extremely well written and organized I just didn't like the content. Though it had the makings of an extremely interesting plot from what I read in the description. I might try again later. Thanks :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Update

Curiosity got the better of me, skipped to the last half of the last page of this chapter then went to the next chapter (still currently reading). I am enjoying the story...it's very intriguing about what's going to happen next :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous