All Comments on 'Drunk and Vulnerable at Jack's Bar'

by littlepinkpanties

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TJBillTJBillalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

Loved it -- great writing!

goodlorigoodlorialmost 8 years ago
Bravo

This the hotest story I have read in a long time - more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely.

I OFTEN fantasize about experiencing something like this. I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to be seduced for the first time by an older, understanding gay man who knows how to gently turn-out a curious, "straight" guy who's dreamed about this kind of encounter for years. What a lovely story. I'm sure our young friend will be visiting Peter in the days and weeks ahead. I wish I could join them.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 8 years ago
Wow

This was so hot and sweet, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it UP

I felt like I went through the experience, your writing was so clear. Hope you continue to write, especially "gay male."

biguy in pantiesbiguy in pantiesover 7 years ago
Great first story

Hi Little Pink Panties - thanks for sharing this story. You write really well and this is a very believable scenario. I hope you continue to write.

literalvirginliteralvirginover 7 years ago
Well written

You had me visualizing this scenario perfectly through most of it and I felt like I was there. My cock was hard and dripping all the way to the end.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
very well written

so erotic and what a turn on. perfect combination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG

THE hottest story that I have read on here by far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotic and believeable!

I like the slow, systematic seduction! The pace greatly enhanced the eroticism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Just what I am longing for seducing a man. I love the passionate kissing that opens the door for total seduction!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

This has got to be in the top 5 of my favorite stories. I wish my first time was something as loving and purposeful as this story depicted! Then maybe I wouldn't still be so discreet and untrusting of others.

You wrote things like, "Peters hand went to the back of my neck and squeezed gently, massaging my muscles as he gripped my hair line. I was dizzy from drinks and excitement and he easily coaxed my head downward as he pulled his robe open further." "he was a patient teacher." "he began moaning along with me, and his precum began flowing even faster, to the point where it was filling my mouth and I had to swallow." "Swallowing his precum was turning me on." "I felt his body stiffen and his finger began to gently pump in and out of my ass moments before the first jet of hot cum filled my mouth, followed quickly by another."

"He climbed on top of me and pressed his lips to mine while spreading my legs wide. Resting his body weight on me as he kissed me deeply, his cock lined up with my hole. All it took was a gentle push of his hips and the head slipped inside."

"He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me while continuing to push deeper until his cock was all the way inside me." "Peters orgasm seemed to last forever as his cock throbbed and pulsed inside me. "We fell asleep together as we embraced.

"Peter felt me stir and pulled me close to him, snuggling up behind me while wrapping his arms around me. I've never felt safer or more comfortable in my life as he kissed my ear and petted me back to sleep."

Why can't I have that kind of love !? I know why! Just sayin'

edgrantedgrant9 months ago

Still a "virgin," and would love to have a "first time" as erotic as this.

VERY well written erotic account of a man's first experience with another Man. Thank you for writing and posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittlepinkpanties@littlepinkpanties
68 Followers
I am submissive by nature. I am attracted to older confident dominant men and women. Love role playing strangers , neighbors and friends of the fam. Very open minded sexually, nothing I won't try once. I might be a bit of a sex addict.