All Comments on 'Drunk at College'

by johndovinski

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

I am rock hard right now and saving my next batch of cum for the finale. The perfect fantasy for me.

Equus7Equus7almost 7 years ago
Rock hard

You are a very good writer. No need for the first story comment. Can't wait to see where this goes

This is a very believable story to anyone who went to a small Midwest college. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your whole story. I usually skip around til it gets to the good part but you keep the exposition short and interesting. Good job!

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 7 years ago
hot

great story, keep writing, excellent job

UBERtoesUBERtoesalmost 7 years ago
Hot and well written

You've never written before? I find that hard to believe. Many writers who think they can write -- well, they're pathetic. This is well told, crisp descriptions. Next chapter, sir?

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
5 STARS

No question about it. It is one hot story and well told. Will be watching for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

VERY erotic!!! Will he get gang-banged in the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Erotic

Hot and well-told, it's good to get to know your main character before the real fun begins. I love the twist at the end, leaving so many options open when you continue, which I hope you do.

JerryfbsJerryfbsalmost 7 years ago
Hot

The last part was the hottest and reminded me of when my sister caught me sucking off my best friend!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Very believable story, and you told it well.

I could go on about your writing having good mechanics, and the dialogue, and hearing what the main character was thinking/feeling... it was all good. And the sex was hot.

Anyway, I hope you are writing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Greta start!

I love stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. (I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. Maybe you can work some humiliation into chapter 2?) I hope that in the next chapter Mark can fuck Mike in front of Mark's roommate.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

cedarcreekguy7979cedarcreekguy7979over 6 years ago
Nice Job!

Really loved your story! Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more, longer

A very good story, well written. I'd like for it to have been a bit longer. I love the ending. Hope gay is he going to become?

bdave2bdave2over 6 years ago
More, please/

Good stuff. You wrote it well and believably.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Frickin awesome

Wow John,

That’s you’re first crack at this, damn, you’re good loved the story, and hope you can continue, thanks for sharing y’all, . Loved it John .

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Frickin awesome

Wow John,

That’s you’re first crack at this, damn, you’re good

soulfight_69soulfight_69about 6 years ago
good story

Where's part two? Still waiting

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed reading your story but you kind of left us hanging. When can we expect part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Great

biguy125biguy125over 5 years ago
please finish this is so hot

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nothing but hot!

I wasn't sure I wanted to read this story; but then realized I must have had a bi-sexual moment and kept getting harder with each line I read. Would love to read your part, hoping his girlfriend walks in and see him. Wished I had a woman like that. Knew one, but she moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow

so exciting - maybe the guys coming in will get in on the action and fuck the two on the bed ! so much hot man pussy to use !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot storyI

I really enjoyed this story. It was such a change to read a story where the author managed to get the tense correct (every time). So many of the tales on this site are soooo hard to read the way that the author mixes up the tense. I also agree with another comment - please write a follow up. Well done.

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

Amazing!!!I truly enjoyed this and can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

This is great, need part 2. Similar to the first time I brought a guy home from a gay bar. He said he was straight but ask if he could come home with me from the gay bar. We 69 then I fucked him and he clean my cock off. Very good French kisser, Funny the next morning he said he had never had gay sex before, It just came over him the desire to go home with me. He had come the gay dance bar with straight girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Me and my best froend

This makes me remember when me and my best friend used to go out and have a drink on Friday nights occasionally. He would tell me while drinking that he will fuck me later. When we get home and slip into my room he will strip me naked and start a very rough romance before I would suck his cock....he would then fuck me rough for hours taking small breaks between. He would cum 2 to 3 times before he maxed out and leave for home...

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61almost 3 years ago

Great Story. I hope you continue the story

skyreaderskyreaderover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written. Even tough it seems farfetched that a straight college kid would plunge into mansex so quickly and thoroughly, the earlier hints about his fascination with men and the drinks and weed make it utterly believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Story seemed more

Realistic then so many.of the same story line..seems its always his bulge, his uncut cock was so huge & friggin shaved, trimmed blah blah..about 9in semi-hard...blah blah & dragged out...often making guys seem more like guys than guys... especially straight guys...

I was it a situation like this, married, a baby, barely 22...often confused, but scared af...often go for walks late at night to compose my thoughts...try to rationalize them. Lived bout a 1/2 miles from UofMd...walked 2 college bar ( Was not a drinker ) couple beers, a buzz, 200% horny 24/7, but really really it with the alcohol...got nervous & started walking home. A really hot dude close to my age stopped & asked if I needed a ride...my first thoughts were no..but he had pushed the passenger door open, lights on inside, & he was wearing a tank top, tight jeans, & he had a boner pushing over the top of his right leg in his pants...He touched & casually rubbed it, I was already busting through my pants...to shorten...I got in...I couldn't control myself, my hands, my face went in...got me back to his place...IDk, he got me naked, we rolled sll over his bed & next thing I know he was burried deep inside my & I was going crazy....rest...

I never in a million years ever even imagined getting it up my ass. I always thought they were just jokes...

Took me 9 years before I ever let it happen again...& I got addicted...

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

Great story, u need to finish this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous