Drunk at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark collapsed on top of me and began kissing me passionately. His tongue exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth. My legs were pulled back and I moved my hands from his ass to my ankles, holding them back as far as I could. I wanted to give him every inch I had. I felt like a slut. Like all of those girls and shemales I'd seen in porn videos. In that moment I wanted him to fuck me. To just fucking ravish me. I pulled my head back from his mouth and moved my lips to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me."

In my entirely life that was, without a doubt, the hottest moment. I felt so right in that moment, so complete, so ready to be taken. Mark was ready to take me. He pushed himself up by his arms and looked me dead in the eye as he pulled his hips back and thrust back into me with full force. There was an audible SMACK as our thighs met. He pulled back again, never breaking eye contact and thrust back into me again. The feeling was indescribable. Going from empty to full, empty to full and back again over and over. I was moaning now without realizing it. Deep gutteral moaning. I was truly a slut. I wanted him to use me . Make me his fucktoy.

Gratefully that's exactly what he did. He stared directly into my eyes while fucking my no longer virgin ass with strong deep strokes. His pace quickened and I reached my hand to my own rock hard dick. It didn't take more than a touch and cock went off like a roman candle. My own spunk shot up across my belly, spraying high enough to hit me in the chin. I could feel it dribbling down, for some reason desperately wanting to taste it. I think that was enough to put him over the edge he thrust back into me a few more times and then pulled out and began jacking his cock aiming it at the mess I'd already made on my stomach.

Not wanting to waste anything I slid down the bed so that his cock was now aimed at my mouth. I looked up at him and noticed he seemed suddenly surprised. I grabbed his ass and pulled my mouth onto his rock hard prick just as he began shooting. The first blast hit my cheek, but I managed to pull my mouth around him as he continued to shoot. Blast after blast landed on my tongue and I greedily began swallowing. I felt like a truly accomplished slut now. Something I never thought or knew I wanted to be, but as I gripped his rippling ass and wildly slavered my tongue around his shooting prick, I knew this was where I was meant to be.

I could feel him shuddering as I continued to suck his now deflating cock. Broken from this moment of perfect ecstasy I heard the front door of his house open and the sound of several pairs of feet stumbling into the house. "Hey, Mark, you home," one of the voices shouted.

I could hear the footsteps marching through the living room and turning into the hallway to his room. Not taking my mouth off of Mark's cock I looked to the door and frantically realized it was wide open...To be continued

12