All Comments on 'Drunk Night with My Girlfriend'

by LizzyLeah

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONE HELLAVA NIGHT

Hi, I got sooooo hot from reading your story, my hand is inside my panties and rubbing my clit. My pussy is soooo wet. I wish I could be with you and your girlfriend and maybe suck on some hard cock.

Molly

Winzip042109Winzip042109over 10 years ago
Loved It!

I loved the story.

Hope it was a true event for you as it sounded like a lot of fun for all.

Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Every (Straight) Guy's Dream

is to watch two sexy women getting each other off. Very hot! And, Molly, I wish we had read this story together. I definitely have what you want stretching my pants. Well, I guess each of us will just have to take matters into our own hands. I'll be thinking of licking your juices and sucking on your clit after you got yourself off. And I'll be thinking of you cleaning my cock after I have cum. I hope you cum. I know I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute... However...

It really should be in erotic couplings or exhibitionist maybe. The idea of putting on a show for two guys is a little gross to me, and the fact that younended the story with heterosexual sex seals it for me that this is the wrong category. There were also spelling and grammar issues which are distracting from the story. Still, keep at it...

crimson56crimson56over 10 years ago
Keep Writing

Very sexy first story. Brief and to the point. Please write more stories.

fucker71fucker71about 10 years ago
Amazing!

Holly! That was amazing! Are you sure you didn't write for another site or for fun before? Short, but oh-so-sweet! Keep going! Your a natural talent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous