All Comments on 'Drunken Daughter Ch. 04'

by Zoomie69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STAR CHAPTER

I'VE YET TO MEET A WOMAN THAT WOULD SUCK MY COCK AFTER IT'S BEEN IN A WOMANS ASS! I GUESS I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE A WOMAN WANTING TO TASTE A SHIT HOLE ON MY COCK. TO EACH HIS OWN! YES, I KNOW THIS IS FICTION / FANTASY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
After reading this chapter, I disagree

I have been on anal oriented websites and have watched many females suck the dick that was just in their assholes. I guess you haven't. Go to Pornhub and search on anal sex, I think you'll think otherwise.

If I could have voted I would give all these chapters 5*, would like to give more but 5 is the limit. I really like where this author has taken the story, because it could be filed under Romantic because of how this author has developed Hank and Emily's characters. Well done Zoomie69, interesting username too!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

First let me say, "I know that this is a fantasy, fetish, fiction story."

I never want to see the word 'lust', in any of it's forms ever again.

'Three Pussied Billy Goat'? A Billy Goat is a BOY.

At one point Hank pointed out his fabulous shower and toilet with the magic bidet that was so good for cleaning assholes and colons and such. But after that it was never mentioned or used. I thought that was so strange what with all of the ass fucking going on in that family.

Four chapters of FUCKFEST, but...

sorry, I just can't do two more chapters.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous