All Comments on 'Dry, No Lube Ch. 01'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this story! A bit darker and bleaker than the average SciFi stories around the internet but thoroughly enjoyable and refreshing in how different it was. I hope you continue this story and let your characters grow. The scene with the strap-on was perfect and made me laugh. Keep up the good work!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
PS

PS: Great job on your first Sci-Fi story on Lit! Please do a series on Pixy. She's worth more than a one off story, in my humble opinion as a reader.

The_Comte_dAmourThe_Comte_dAmouralmost 6 years ago
Highly enjoyed

Excellent protagonist, really well detailed setting, and a story that kept me interested through the sex scenes -- what more could one ask for? Oh, I know -- more stories about Pixy please.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years ago

I almost didn't read this just based on the name but I am glad I did. I enjoyed your humor throughout the story and had more than a few laughs along with the characters. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Molester

Speaking of the Molester...methinks a story about Marie the gymnast, from the Chad universe, would be delicious were she to find herself in initially consensual bondage at the tender mercies of a rather lustful professor with a thing for inflicting erotic tickle torture when his wife joins in without prior announcement to little Marie who then gives the restraints quite the testing upon meeting the sapphic wife's talented and patient tongue, intent upon teasing little Marie to insanity. Between the two lascivious lecturers, it's just more pleasure than Marie can take, but she just can't get away...

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
Mirror, Mirror

Brilliant, sexy satire. I imagine this is what it would be like if the "mirror universe" from Star Trek was dysfunctional and incompetent instead of just evil. And given the hyper-competent, ultra-professional Star Fleet officers that we always see in Trek, wouldn't your universe be more of an opposite than simple "evil"? Your story made me smile at times and laugh at times, and loved it.

One minor quibble. It's my understanding that "latrine" is an army term; the navy says "head". But maybe it's different in your universe or maybe I'm just wrong.

VoboyVoboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Latrine vs Head

Nah. You’re not wrong. But I like “latrine” better.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Hello again

So, I found this story in your author's page. Seems kinda weird that the site doesn't have them grouped together on the stories page, but does group them in yours. But whatever, glad I read this one too. And reading them out of order didn't really distract from the story.

Thanks again Voboy. And it makes me laugh thinking about that woman whose name starts with P, just how you decided to end that scene. I mean seriously? Great stuff.

RoninGunnRoninGunnabout 3 years ago
Please write more.

This is one of my favorite stories. Hard to find any in depth Sci-Fi or Fantasy stories. Thanks for writing these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A really incredible piece of work. You managed to have everything needed to make a good story into something really memorable. It was nice how you had Pixy so snarky with the quips and a hard ass while still being funny but not always getting the upper hand. I can’t wait to read more of your work.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a great entry on Lit! Just one question: Is the name Pulver, by any chance, related to an Ensign Pulver?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
1804 Followers
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...